BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College B.E BTech Admission 2018
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College invites admission application for BE and BTech programs and conducts BSAU Engineering Entrance Examination ( BSAUEEE ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Courses Offered 2018
BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech – Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech – Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech – BioTechnology
- B.Tech – Cancer BioTechnology
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Polymer Engineering
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Eligibility 2018
- 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Biotechnology programmes, Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Seats 2018
|S.No||Program||No of seat sanctioned|
|1||B.Tech - Aeronautical Engineering||60|
|2||B.Tech - Automobile Engineering||60|
|3||B.Tech - BioTechnology||60|
|4||B.Tech - Cancer BioTechnology||60|
|5||B.Tech - Civil Engineering||180|
|6||B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|7||B.Tech - Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|8||B.Tech - Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|9||B.Tech - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||60|
|10||B.Tech - Information Technology||60|
|11||B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering||240|
|12||B.Tech - Polymer Engineering||30|
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Application Form 2018
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College application form is available in the official website www.bsauniv.ac.in.
- To apply online, visit the official website
- Select the desired course and click on Apply Now
- Register and fill in the form with required details and submit
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Selection Procedure 2018
Admission to B.Tech. Degree Programme is based on BSAU Engineering Entrance Examination ( BSAUEEE ) conducted all over India.
- To select the candidate for admission to B.Tech programmes, the university conducts Engineering Entrance Examination ( BSAUEEE ).
- Advertisement are released regarding the issue of application forms, important dates etc., in all leading newspapers all over India and notified in the BSAU website.
- Candidate can apply online through the university website.
- Applications can be obtained by post from the university.
- BSAU Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted in major cities all over India.
- Result of BSAUEEE will be published on the university website.
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on their merit in the BSAUEEE and qualifying examination, the Branch of Study is allotted.
- NRI candidates are selected for admissions based on their merit in the qualifying examination ( Exempted from BSAUEEE ).
- Candidates having valid JEE main score are admitted directly.
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Important Dates 2018
|1||JEE Main Application Start Date||1st December, 2017|
|2||JEE Main Application End Date||1st January, 2018|
|3||JEE Main Exam Date||8th April, 2018 ( Offline ) & 15th April, 2018 – 16th April, 2018 ( Offline )|
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College,
Seethakathi Estate, G.S.T Main Road,
Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600048, India.,
Phone No. : 044 2275 1347,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bsauniv.ac.in