BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College – Admission to MCA M.E 2006
A Muslim minority institution sponsored by all India Islamic foundation, (AIIF) chennai, India. Approved by AICTE & Govt. of Tamilnadu. Affiliated to the Anna University & Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation
- M.C.A 3 years (Full Time)
- M.E 2 years (Full Time)
Eligibility for M.C.A:
A pass in any recognized bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with mathematics at 10+2 school level or a pass in any recognized bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with mathematics as one of the subjects.
Eligibility for M.E:
- M.E. (Computer aided design)-A pass in B.E./B.Tech. (Mech./auto/metallurgical/aeronautical/mechatronics/marine/production/industrial/manufacturing)
- M.E. (Computer science & engg) – A pass in B.E./B.Tech.(EEE/ECE/Electronics/IT/CSE/EI/IC/Instrumentation) or M.Sc.(2 years / 5 years ) software engineering/IT/computer Tech./CS/Computer Electronics or MCA
- M.E. (Power systems engineering) – A pass in B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical & Electronics engineering)
- M.E. (Computer integrated manufacturing) – A pass in B.E./B.Tech (mech/auto/production/manufacturing/CIM/metallurgy/industrial engineering/mechatronics)
- M.E. (Structural engineering)- A pass in B.E./B.Tech civil
- M.E. (Communication systems)- A pass in B.E./B.Tech. (ECE/Electronics)
Should have appeared for TANCET examination conducted by Anna University. Applications are invited for admission to first year of the M.C.A./M.E. degree courses for the seats under management quota for the year 2006-07
Applications forms and information brochure for admission can be obtained from
- The secretary, all India Islamic foundation, 688, Anna dalai, chennai-600006 or
- The principal, B.S.A. crescent engineering college, vandalur, chennai-600048
- Cost of application: payment of Rs.400/- in person. If required by post, a D.D for Rs.430/- drawn in favour of the principal, B.S.A. crescent engineering college, vandalur, chennai-600048 to be sent along with the request specifying the course applying for.
- Application forms will be issued from 9th may 2006
- Transport: college buses are available for students from selected points in the city.
AIIF: + 91-44-28520335,28520438
Fax: college: +91-44-22750520