Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery programme at the Amrita Ayurveda Medical CollegeExams Date »
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery programme at the Amrita Ayurveda Medical College
Eligibility For Ayurvedic Medicine :
- You must have completed 17 years on or before December 31, 2006.
- You must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent in the first attempt.
- Your last two years of such study should include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- You must appear for the Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- This will be followed by a personal interview.
- New Delhi
How To Apply:
- Obtain the application form and prospectus on payment of Rs 500 from select branches of Dhanalakshmi Bank.
- Or, obtain the application form via post, by sending a demand draft of Rs 560 in favour of the Amrita Ayurveda Medical College, payable at Kollam.
- Or, download the application form by visiting
- Last date for issue of application form:
- Last date to submit completed application form:
- Entrance test:
Amrita Ayurveda Medical College
Kollam — 690 525
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.