Banaras Hindu University – BHU Exam Date for BSc / BPharm / M Pharm 2015
BHU Entrance Exam 2015
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi invites application for admission to first year of BSc ( Nursing )
|BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Exam Date : 14th June, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
Important Note :
- Please read carefully the information and instructions mentioned in this booklet before filling up the Application Form.
- Question paper will be in both English & Hindi language.
- The Application Form not filled properly or incomplete in any respect will be rejected summarily without any intimation to the Candidate.
- Any concealment of facts or giving wrong information in the Application Form or submission of forged documents shall make the candidature liable to be rejected and the admission to the Course shall be terminated at any time during the Course of training.
- Banaras Hindu University shall not be bound by any means to provide employment to the candidates after their passing out.
BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Eligibility Criteria
1. Nationality : The candidate should be Indian National.
2. Age : The candidates should be 17 to 25 years of age as on 31st December, 2015.
3. For B.Sc. Nursing course : Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and medically fit in all respects i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course. Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
4. Qualification :
Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry. Biology ) and English from a recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( PCBE ) for the General Category, and 40% for OBC ( noncreamy layer ) / SC / ST. Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test. However, they will be required to submit original mark sheet of the Intermediate or equivalent examination at the time of counseling to the office of the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi – 221005, without which their candidature for admission shall not be considered.
Availability of BHU BSc Nursing Application form 2015
- Applicants have to apply and submit online Application Form available in BHU website i.e.
www.bhu.ac.in/ims, or www.formzero.in/imsbhu The prescribed Application Form will be available in the website from 06th April, 2015 to 06th May, 2015.
- Applicants have to register to this site in order to access the Application Form. To register at this site candidate must have a valid email id. Therefore Applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site. After registration to this site candidate have to select B.Sc Nursing Entrance examination Form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form will be provided in the website.
- The duly completed filled up application form should be accompanied with entrance examination fee which is 1000.00 for General / OBC category and 600.00 for SC / ST category. Online payment of entrance examination fee can be through, Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking or through Challan as per instruction given in website.
- The last date of Submission of Completed Application Form through the website is 06th May, 2015, 11:59 P.M.
- Provisional Admit Card will generated and sent to the email id of the candidate.
- If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005.
Criteria for Rejection of BHU BSc Nursing Application Form :
- Incomplete Applications and Applications received after last date shall be rejected.
- If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- No communication will be made to the candidates who have not qualified in the Written Entrance Test for Admission to the BSc Nursing courses, 2015.
Date of Commencement of the Course : To be Announced Later.
Total Number of Seats For B.Sc Nursing : There are 100 seats with following seats allocation, 50 seats for General Category, 15 seats for SC Category, 8 seats for ST Category and 27 seats for OBC ( non creamy layer ) category. Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. nursing course.
BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Method of Selection
The Written Entrance Test Shall be Held at the Examination Centres. Banaras Hindu University Varanasi on the Date and Month as Publisiied in the Advertisement in Newspapers.
- The question paper of the written Entrance Test will have 100 ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ ( each carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology ( 25 questions each ) having maximum marks 400 with time duration of 2 hours. There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Minimum qualifying marks in written entrance examination : The minimum percentage of marks to qualify the written examination shall be will be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC ( non – creamy layer ) / SC /ST.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere in the ordinances of the university, no scrutiny / revaluation of the answer sheet shall be allowed on any ground.
- The Roll Number of only Provisionally Selected Candidates shall be displayed on the websites of IMS, ( www.imsbhu.nic.in ) and BHU ( www.bhu.ac.in ) and also on notice board of Institute of Medical Sciences, and office of the PRO, BHU.They will also be informed individually through Registered Post. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of correspondence in Postal Transit.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the Written Entrance Test conducted for the purpose. In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the Written Entrance Test, their inter se merit shall be decided in the following order.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in zoology section of entrance test 2015.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Botany section of entrance test 2015.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Chemistry section of entrance test 2015.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Physics section of entrance test 2015.
- If all above happen to be same, the candidate senior in each would rank higher.
BHU BSc Nursing 2015 Admission
- The Provisionally Selected Candidates will have to appear before the Admission Committee and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Candidates would be required to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Employer at the time of admission.
- The Admission to the Courses shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined The Candidates who are called for Admission on merit must bring with them all the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. along with two attested phtotocopies of each and six additional photographs ( As submitted in the application form ) for verification by the Admission Committee.
- The decision of the admission committee shall be final and binding on the candidate in respect of the Entrance Test and admission to the above course.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the admission committee shall be final. However, an appeal may lie to the Vice Chancellor, Banaras Hindu University, against such decision. In no case any candidate shall take recourse to the court of law directly.
- In case of any dispute, Varanasi shall be the jurisdiction.
- Mere submission of application, appearing and qualifying in the test will not entitle the candidate to claim admission to the above course.
- The candidates taking up the Entrance Test will have to make their own arrangements for stay at Varanasi.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test, or appearing before the Admission Committee and for joining the course.
- In the event of availability of vacant seats, candidates from the waiting list, if any will be asked to join the above Courses on call latest by 30th August, 2015 and thereafter no candidate will be admitted even if the seats are vacant in any of the categories.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2015 Important Dates
|1.||Date of Entrance Test||14th June, 2015 ( Sunday ) 10:00 A.M.12:00 Noon Noon at Varanasi|
|2.||Availability of online Application Forms from : website : www.bhu.ac.in OR www.bhuonline.in||06th April, 2015 to 06th May, 2015|
|3.||Last Date for Submission of online Application Form||06th May, 2015 ( 11:59 P.M. )|
Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination Fee of 1000/- for General / OBC Candidates, 600/for SC / ST category to be paid online as per instruction given on online application.
BHU M Pharm Entrance Exam 2014
The Banaras Hindu University offers admission to Two Years ( Annual system ), M.Pharm ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda of the University.
BHU 2014 M Pharm Exam Date
|BHU M Pharm 2014 Exam Date : 22nd June, 2014 ( Sunday )|
BHU M Pharm 2014 Eligibility
A. Courses of Study, Duration, Eligibility Requirements, Number of Seats and Fees are given below :
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Eligibility Requirements qualifying examination||Department / Centre where the course is available||No. of Seats||Course Fee|
|1||Two Years ( Annual system ), M.Pharm ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) Program||B.Pharm ( Ayurveda ) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate||To be run at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha by Faculty of Ayurveda. ||15 ( 7 - Internal & 8 - External ) ||75,000/- P.A. + regular fee of the University.
* In case of non availability of Internal candidates the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
- In addition to the above fee per annum a student has to pay the regular fee. Details of fees payable by foreign nationals may be found from the Office of the International Centre as mentioned in section D.
- The University reserves the right to not run the course, if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining refund of fee paid.
B. Relaxation in Minimum Eligibility for Scheduled Castes ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) Candidates, Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) and Physically Challenged ( PC )
In the case of SC / ST candidates, for the above course there will be no requirement for minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination except that they must have passed the qualifying examination. Further, for OBC and PC candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in minimum eligibility requirements in comparison to general candidates.
BHU M Pharm 2014 Application Form
Candidates have to apply on line on B.H.U. website www.bhu.ac.in/ims. No other mode of application form will be
BHU MPharm Entrance Test Fee 2014
The candidate shall pay the following Entrance fee along with BHU Application Form :
|BHU Course||BHU Entrance Test Fee|
|General & OBC||SC / ST|
|Two Years ( Annual system ), M.Pharm ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, BHU.||1500.00||1000.00|
Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test Fee shall be paid online as per instructions on online application form. In any case no other application form will be entertained.
BHU M Pharm 2014 Seats Reservation
1. Seats shall be reserved for scheduled cast ( 15% ) and scheduled tribe ( 7.5% ) candidates. The SC / ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC / ST. such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate.
2. There exists reservation of seats ( 3% ) under physically challenged category ( horizontal basis. )
- 1% for Visually Impaired.
- 1% Hearing Impaired
- 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course.
Such candidates shall have to submit a self attested copy of Disability Certificate issued by the district CMO with the application form. The candidate called for counselling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final.
3. 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category ( Excluding under creamy layer ) will be provided in this course. The cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of central government. Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer.
BHU Admission to Foreign Candidates 2014
Provision to the extend of 15% supernumerary seats for Foreign Nationals exists: out of which 5% seats shall be filled up by children of NRIs [ persons Indian origin ( PIO ) ] and 5% by Indian working in gulf and south Asian countries. The detail about this may be obtained from the office of the international centre, C/3/3, Tagore house, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 ( visit our website www.bhu.ac.in/ims ).
BHU M Pharm 2014 Selection Procedure / Date of Counselling
(i) For the course of Two Years ( Annual system ), M.Pharma. ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U., Varanasi. There shall be no negative marking in the test.
- The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counseling / admission at 11:00 A.M. on 13.08.2014 in the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counseling on the said date.
- The admission / counseling process may take 2 days. The candidates / applicants shall come prepared for the same.
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having higher percentage of marks at qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject ( if applicable ).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
BHU M Pharm 2014 Important Dates
|1.||Date of availability of application form on BHU & IMS website for sending it through online||02nd April, 2014|
|2.||Last date of receipt of completed application forms by the office of the IMS, Directorate||30th April, 2014 5:00 P.M.|
|3.||Date of BHU Entrance Test||22nd June, 2014
( Sunday )
|4.||Date of display of answer key on website||28th June, 2014
|5.||Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question / answer key||03rd July, 2014
|6.||Date of result on website / IMS Directorate notice board||06th July, 2014|
|7.||Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||02nd August, 2014|
BHU Exam Date BPharm 2014
The Banaras Hindu University will conduct a competitive examination ( hereinafter called BHU PAT 2014 ) admission to the BAMS course and self financing B. Pharm. ( Ay ) course, self financing BNYS course of this University.
|BHU 2014 Exam Date : 6th July, 2014 ( Sunday )|
BHU BPharm 2014 Eligibility Requirements
1. Candidate shall be eligible to appear in BHU PAT 2014, if he / she :
- Is an Indian National
2. Has passed the intermediate Science or Pre – Medical Course / 12 years of 10+2 examination or Equivalent Examination of recognized Indian University / Board / Council with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ( hereinafter called the qualifying examination ).
3. Has obtained not less than 50% of the total marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates, the minimum marks required shall be 40% in the qualifying examination. The candidate has to submit mark sheet and pass certificate at the time of counseling indicating that he/she has passed the qualifying examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with other subjects.
- All those candidates appearing in the qualifying examination expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements by 30th June, 2014 are eligible to apply and appear at the test. However, their performance at the BHU PAT 2014 will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having satisfied the requirements at the time of counseling.
- If the student fails to submit his / her marks sheet of the qualifying examination ( appearing in 2014 ) at the counseling or if he / she fails to secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in case of SC / ST candidates ) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination his / her candidature for admission to not be considered.
Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2014. Only those candidates whose date of birth falls between 1st January 1990 and 31st December, 1997 ( both dates inclusive ) are eligible. Those Candidates born on or before 31st December, 1989 and on or after 1st January, 1998 are not eligible.
How to Apply for the BHU BPharm Test 2014
Date of availability of Application form and Information Booklet on BHU website www.bhu.ac.in/ims : 7th April, 2014.
BHU Test Fees : 1200/- for Gen / OBC and 800/- for SC / ST candidates to be paid online as per the guidelines detailed during submission of completed application form through online.
Last Date for submission of Completed BHU Application form through online : Application form duly completed must be submitted through online on or before 31st May, 2014 by 11.59 P.M. ( 23 hours 59 minutes ). No other physical forms are available and accepted.
BHU BPharm 2014 Examination Centres
1. The test BHU PAT 2014 will be held on Sunday, the 06th July, 2014 from 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. only in one shift.
2. The question paper shall be a single paper containing 200 objective questions in English and Hindi.
3. The BHU PAT 2014 will be held at four centers— Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Varanasi simultaneously on above mentioned date and time. Candidates have to mention their preference of center in order.
4. The Conduction of BHU-PAT-2013 at Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata centers will depend on the availability of minimum 500 numbers of candidates. If said numbers of candidates are not available the candidates will be given to next preference center of their choice.
5. The BHU PAT 2014 question paper is common for all the courses. However the merit list of candidates will be prepared course wise and category wise.
BHU BPharm 2014 Reservation of Seats
Out of total seats in various courses, 27% are reserved for Other Backward Classes ( non-creamy layer ), 15% for Scheduled Castes ( SC ) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes. 3% seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates on horizontal basis.
BHU BPharm 2014 Selection Procedure
1. Candidates will be selected in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks secured at the BHU PAT 2014 ( BAMS / B.Pharm. ( Ay ) / BNYS Entrance Test ). The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for general category, 45% for general PC category and 40% for OBC ( non Creamy layer ) / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
2. The selected candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Admission Committee for counseling / interview.
Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the admission committee of the institute, which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason there for.
3. In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the BHU PAT 2014 ( BAMS / B.Pharm. ( Ay ) / BNYS Entrance Test ) their merit shall be decided in the following order :
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Zoology Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Botany Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Chemistry Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Physics Subject in qualifying examination.
- The date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in the age would rank higher.
4. Roll Number of ONLY those candidates will be published and displayed on the website www.bhu.ac.in/ims who is selected for admission and the selected candidate will also be informed individually by Registered post by the Institute. However, the institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of the correspondence in postal transit.
5. There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates ( selected or unselected ) by post.
6. The candidate who is selected for admission shall be admitted to the Institute provided he / she is found to be medically fit on medical examination by the Medical Board as constituted by the Director for the purpose on any date as fixed by the Director of the Institute. If a candidate does not appear personally before the Admission Committee for Counseling/Interview or does not come for the Medical Examination on the date so fixed, his / her provisional admission shall be automatically cancelled, and his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate on merit. The candidates selected MUST deposit the prescribed admission fee on the date as specified, failing which his / her admission is liable to be cancelled.
BHU BPharm 2014 Important Dates
|Sl.No||Particulars||B.A.M.S. Course||B. Pharm. (Ay) Course||B.N.Y.S. Course|
|1.||Date of availability of application form on B.H.U. website for applying it through on line||07th April, 2014|
|2.||Last date & Time for receipt of completed application forms through on line||31st May, 2014
11.59 P.M. ( 23 hours 59 minutes )
|3.||Date of BHU - PAT - 2013 ( B.A.M.S. / B. Pharm. ( Ay ) / B.N.Y.S .ENTRANCE TEST ).||06th July, 2014 ( Sunday )|
|4.||Date of Display of answer key on website||09th July, 2014|
|5.||Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question / answer key||16th July, 2014
|6.||Date of result on website||23rd July, 2014|
|7.||Date of Counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||To be announced later.|
|8.||Date for joining and commencement of classes||To be announced later|
BHU Entrance Exam Date 2015 – BHU Eligibility 2015 – BHU Application Form 2015 – BHU Selection Process 2015 – BHU Admissions 2015 – BHU Seats 2015 – BHU Important Dates 2015
Exams Date Related : BHU 2015 BSc Exam Date, BHU M Pharm Entrance Exam 2015, BHU Entrance Exam 2015, Banaras Hindu University – BHU Exam Date for BSc / BPharm / M Pharm 2015, BHU B Pharma Entrance Exam 2015, BHU BSc Eligibility 2015, BHU 2015 B Pharm Entrance Eligibility, BHU 2015 M Pharm Notification, BHU 2015 Exam Application Form 2015, BHU 2015 BSc Application Form Last Date, BHU 2015 B Pharm Application Form Submission, BHU Online Application Form 2015, BHU 2015 Application Form Last Date, BHU 2015 Admit Card, Availability of BHU 2015 Application Form, BHU Entrance Admit Card 2015 Download, BHU BSc Application Form Status 2015, Important Date for BHU 2015, BHU 2015 Counselling Process, BHU 2015 Exam Selection Procedure, BHU 2015 M Pharm Reservation Seats, How to Apply for BHU 2015, Important Dates for BHU 2015, BHU 2015 Application Procedure,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for banaras hindu university – bhu exam date for bsc / bpharm / m pharm 2015 by vennila