Banaras Hindu University – BHU Exam Date for BSc / BPharm / M Pharm 2013
BHU Entrance Exam 2013
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi invites application for admission to first year of BSc ( Nursing )
|BHU B.Sc Exam Date 2013 : 19th May, 2013, Sunday ( 10.00 A.M to 12.00 P.M )|
Important Note :
- Please read carefully the information and instructions mentioned in this booklet before filling up the Application Form.
- Question paper will be in both English & Hindi language.
- The Application Form not filled properly or incomplete in any respect will be rejected summarily without any intimation to the Candidate.
- Any concealment of facts or giving wrong information in the Application Form or submission of forged documents shall make the candidature liable to be rejected and the admission to the Course shall be terminated at any time during the Course of training.
- Banaras Hindu University shall not be bound by any means to provide employment to the candidates after their passing.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2013 Eligibility Criteria :
1. Nationality : The candidate should be Indian National
2. Age : The candidates should be 17 to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2013
3. For B.Sc. Nursing course : Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and medically fit in all respects i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to B. Sc. Nursing Course. Physically Challenged Candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. Nursing Course. (As per Circular No. RAC / Mtg / Ac – 01 / 06 / 2009 / 67 / dt. 4.8.07. Resolution No. 67 of the meeting of Academic council held on 4.6.09 duly approved by Hon’ble Vice – Chancellor as a chairman of executive Council dt 28.7.2009-( Appendix-37 ) ).
4. Qualification :
Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry. Biology ) and English from a recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( PCBE ) for the General Category, and 40% for OBC ( non – creamy layer )/ SC / ST. Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test. However, they will be required to submit original mark sheet of the Intermediate or equivalent examination at the time of counseling to the office of the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi – 221005, without which their candidature for admission shall not be considered.
Availability of Application form :
- Applicants have to apply and submit online Application Form available in BHU website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in, or www.bhuonline.in . The prescribed Application Form will be available in the website from 01.03.2013 to 31.03.2013.
- Applicants have to register to this site in order to access the Application Form. To register at this site candidate must have a valid email id. Therefore Applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site. After registration to this site candidate have to select B.Sc Nursing Entrance examination Form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form will be provided in the website.
- The duly completed filled up application form should be accompanied with entrance examination fee which is 1000.00 for General / OBC category and 600.00 for SC / ST category. Online payment of entrance examination fee can be through, Debit card / ATM, credit card, Internet banking or through NEFT as per instruction given in website.
- The last date of Submission of Completed Application Form through the website is 31st March 2013, 11:59 PM.
- Provisional Admit Card will generated and sent to the email id of the candidate.
- If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005.
Criteria for Rejection of Application Form :
- Incomplete Applications and Applications received after last date shall be rejected.
- If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- No communication will be made to the candidates who have not qualified in the Written Entrance Test for Admission to the B. Sc. Nursing courses, 2013.
Date of Commencement of the Course : To be Announced Later.
Total Number of Seats For B.Sc Nursing : There are 60 seats with following seats allocation, 30 seats for General Category, 9 seats for SC Category, 5 seats for ST Category and 16 seats for OBC ( non – creamy layer ) category. Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc. nursing course.
Method of Selection :
The Written Entrance Test Shall be Held at the Examination Centres. Banaras Hindu University Varanasi on the Date and Month as Publisiied in the Advertisement in Newspapers.
- The question paper of the written Entrance Test will have 100 ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ ( each carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry. Botany & Zoology ( 25 questions each ) having maximum marks 400 with time duration of 2 hours. There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Minimum qualifying marks in written entrance examination : The minimum percentage of marks to qualify the written examination shall be will be 50% for General category and 40% for OBC ( non – creamy layer )/ SC /ST.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere in the ordinances of the university, no scrutiny / revaluation of the answer sheet shall be allowed on any ground.
The Roll Number of only Provisionally Selected Candidates shall be displayed on the websites of IMS, ( www.imsbhu.nic.in ) and BHU ( www.bhu.ac.in ) and also on notice board of Institute of Medical Sciences, and office of the PRO, BHU.They will also be informed individually through Registered Post. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of correspondence in Postal Transit.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the Written Entrance Test conducted for the purpose. In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the Written Entrance Test, their inter se merit shall be decided in the following order.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in zoology section of entrance test – 2012.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Botany section of entrance test – 2012.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Chemistry section of entrance test – 2012.
- Candidates securing higher marks obtained in Physics section of entrance test – 2012.
- If all above happen to be same, the candidate senior in each would rank higher.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2013 :
- The Provisionally Selected Candidates will have to appear before the Admission Committee and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Candidates would be required to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Employer at the time of admission.
- The Admission to the Courses shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above. The Candidates who are called for Admission on merit must bring with them all the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. along with two attested photocopies of each and six additional photographs ( as submitted in the application form ) for verification by the Admission Committee.
- The decision of the admission committee shall be final and binding on the candidate in respect of
Information brochure B. Sc. Nursing Page 8
the Entrance Test and admission to the above course.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the admission committee shall be final. However, an appeal may lie to the Vice-Chancellor, Banaras Hindu University, against such decision. In no case any candidate shall take recourse to the court of law directly.
- In case of any dispute, Varanasi shall be the jurisdiction.
- Mere submission of application, appearing and qualifying in the test will not entitle the candidate to claim admission to the above course.
- The candidates taking up the Entrance Test will have to make their own arrangements for stay at
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test, or appearing before the Admission Committee and for joining the course.
- In the event of availability of vacant seats, candidates from the waiting list, if any will be asked to join the above Courses on call latest by 16th August 2013 and thereafter no candidate will be admitted even if the seats are vacant in any of the categories.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Important Dates
|1.||Date of Entrance Test||19th May, 2013 ( Sunday ) 10:00 A.M.- 12:00 Noon at Varanasi|
|2.||Availability of online Application Forms from : website : www.bhu.ac.in OR www.bhuonline.in||01st March, 2013 to 31st March, 2013|
|3.||Last Date for Submission of online Application Form||31st March, 2013 ( 11:59 P.M. )|
Entrance Examination Fee of 1000 / – for General / OBC Candidates, 600 / – for SC / ST category to be paid online as per instruction given on online application.
BHU Exam Date B.Pharm 2013
The Banaras Hindu University will conduct a competitive examination ( hereinafter called BHU – PAT – 2013 ) admission to the BAMS course and self financing B. Pharm. ( Ay ) course, self financing BNYS course of this University.
|BHU Exam Date 2013 : 12th May, 2013, Sunday ( 9.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M )|
BHU B.Pharm Eligibility Requirements
- Is an Indian National.
- Has passed the intermediate Science or Pre – Medical Course /12 years of 10+2 examination or Equivalent Examination of recognized Indian University / Board / Council with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (hereinafter called the qualifying examination ).
- Has obtained not less than 50% of the total marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates, the minimum marks required shall be 40% in the qualifying examination. The candidate has to submit mark sheet and pass certificate at the time of counseling indicating that he / she has passed the qualifying examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with other subjects.
- All those candidates appearing in the qualifying examination as per clause 1.1.2. or expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements of clause 1.1.2. and 1.1.3. by 30th June 2013 are eligible to apply and appear at the test. However, their performance at the BHU-PAT-2013 will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having satisfied the requirements of the clause 1.1.2 and 1.1.3. at the time of counseling.
- If the student fails to submit his / her marks sheet of the qualifying examination ( appearing in 2013) at the counseling or if he / she fails to secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in case of SC / ST candidates ) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination as per clause 1.1.3. his / her candidature for admission to the above courses shall not be considered.
- Candidates studying any Professional course in BHU or any other Institution are not eligible to appear in BAMS BHU – PAT – 2013.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 year but have not crossed the age of 25 years on 31st December 2013 to be eligible for the Entrance Test.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls between 1st January 1989 and 31st December 1997 ( both dates inclusive ) are eligible.
- Those Candidates born on or before 31st December, 1988 and on or after 1st January, 1998 are not eligible.
How to Apply for the BHU B.Pharm Test
- Candidate who fulfils the above eligibility requirements shall apply online at www.bhu.ac.in in the prescribed application form for BHU-PAT-2013 and shall be required to appear in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Banaras Hindu University for purpose of admission to the first year B.A.M.S., / B. Pharm. ( Ay ) / B.N.Y.S. course.
- Last Date & Time for Submission of Completed Online Application Forms : 30th March, 2013, 11.59 PM ( 23 hours 59 minutes )
Date of Examination and Examination centre :
- The test ( BHU – PAT – 2013 ) will be held on Sunday, the 12th May 2013 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM only in one shift.
- The question paper shall be a single paper containing 200 objective questions in English and Hindi.
- The BHU – PAT – 2013 will be held at four centers — Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Varanasi simultaneously on above mentioned date and time. Candidates have to mention their preference of center in order.
- The Conduction of BHU – PAT – 2013 at Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata centers will depend on the availability of sufficient number of candidates. If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available the candidates will be given to next preference center of their choice.
- The BHU – PAT – 2013 question paper is common for all the courses. However the merit list of candidates will be prepared course wise and category wise.
Number of Seats & Reservation of Seats :
Out of total seats in various courses, 27% are reserved for Other Backward Classes ( non – creamy layer ), 15% for Scheduled Castes ( SC ) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes. 3% seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates on horizontal basis.
BHU B.Pharm Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks secured at the BHU – PAT – 2013 ( BAMS / B. Pharm.. ( Ay ) / BNYS ENTRANCE TEST ). The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for general category, 45% for general PC category and 40% for OBC ( non Creamy layer ) /Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- The selected candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Admission Committee for counseling / interview.
- In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the BHU – PAT – 2013 ( BAMS / B. Pharm. ( AY )/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST) their merit shall be decided in the following order :
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Zoology Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Botany Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Chemistry Subject in qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Physics Subject in qualifying examination.
- The date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in the age would rank higher.
- Roll Number of ONLY those candidates will be published and displayed on the web site ( www.bhu.ac.in ) who is selected for admission and the selected candidate will also be informed individually by Registered post by the Institute. However, the institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of the correspondence in postal transit.
- There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates ( selected or unselected ) by post.
- The candidate who is selected for admission shall be admitted to the Institute provided he/she is found to be medically fit on medical examination by the Medical Board as constituted by the Director for the purpose on any date as fixed by the Director of the Institute. If candidate does not appear personally before the Admission Committee for Counseling I Interview or does not come for the Medical Examination on the date so fixed his / her provisional admission shall be automatically cancelled, and his/her seat shall be offered to the next candidate on merit. The candidates selected MUST deposit the prescribed admission fee on the date as specified, failing which his/her admission is liable to be cancelled.
BHU B.Pharm Important Dates
|Sl.No||Particulars||B.A.M.S. Course||B. Pharm. (Ay) Course||B.N.Y.S. Course|
|1.||Date of availability of application form on B.H.U. website for applying it through on line||25th Feb, 2013|
|2.||Last date & Time for receipt of completed application forms through on line||30th March, 2013
11.59 PM ( 23 hours 59 minutes )
|3.||Date of BHU - PAT - 2013 ( B.A.M.S. / B. Pharm. ( Ay ) / B.N.Y.S .ENTRANCE TEST ).||12th May, 2013 ( Sunday )|
|4.||Date of Display of answer key on website||14th May, 2013|
|5.||Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question / answer key||21st May, 2013|
|6.||Date of result on website||25th May, 2013|
|7.||Date of Counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||To be announced later.|
|8.||Date for joining and commencement of classes||To be announced later|
BHU M Pharm Entrance Exam 2013
The BHU University invites applications, on prescribed format, for admission to ( i ) Two Years ( Annual system ), M. Pharma. ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) program to run at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha.
BHU M Pharm Exam Date 2013
|BHU M Pharm Entrance Exam Date : 26th June, 2013( Wednesday ); Time : 10:00 A.M – 12.00 P.M.|
BHU M Pharm Eligibility 2013
A. Name of the courses, eligibility requirements, number of seats and fee are given below :
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Eligibility Requirements qualifying examination||Department / Centre where the course is available||No. of Seats||Course Fee|
|1||Two Years ( Annual system ), M. Pharma. ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) program||B.Pharma. ( Ayurveda ) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate||To be run at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha by Faculty of Ayurveda.||15 ( 7 - Internal & 8 - External )||75,000/- P.A. + regular fee of the University|
* In case of non availability of Internal candidates the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
i) In addition to the above fee per annum a student has to pay the regular fee. Details of fees payable by foreign nationals may be found from the Office of the International Centre as mentioned in section D.
ii) The BHU University reserves the right to not run the course, if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining refund of fee paid.
B. Relaxation in Minimum Eligibility for Scheduled Castes ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) Candidates, Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) and Physically Challenged ( PC )
In the case of SC / ST candidates, for the above course there will be no requirement for minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination except that they must have passed the qualifying examination. Further, for OBC and PC candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in minimum eligibility requirements in comparison to general candidates.
BHU M Pharm Application Form 2013
1. The BHU application form along with Information Brochure can either be downloaded from BHU / IMS website : www.bhu.ac.in and www.imsbhu.nic.in or can be obtained by sending a written request to the following address through the registered post along with a MICR demand draft / Bankers cheque of 100/- drawn in favour of “The Director, IMS, B.H.U.” payable at Varanasi.
Varanasi – 221 005.
2. Money order or cheques will not be accepted. The completed BHU application forms should be sent with a Demand Draft of 1500/- in case of General and OBC Category and 1000/- in case of SC, ST Category ( Both for Internal and External candidates ) as fee charges.
3. The format of BHU application form for the aforesaid course is given at BHU website : http://www.bhu.ac.in/
4. The candidates shall submit the dully filled up BHU application form, along with prescribed enclosure and entrance fee, to following address
Varanasi – 221 005.
BHU M Pharm Reservation Seats 2013
i) Seats shall be reserved for scheduled cast ( 15% ) and scheduled tribe ( 7.5% ) candidates. The SC / ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC / ST. such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate.
ii) There exists reservation of seats ( 3% ) under physically challenged category ( horizontal basis. ) ( i ) 1% for Visually Impaired. ( ii ) 1% Hearing Impaired & ( iii ) 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course. Such candidates shall have to submit a self attested copy of Disability Certificate issued by the district CMO with the application form. The candidate called for counseling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final.
iii) There is age relaxation of 5 years for ‘Physically Challenged’ candidates in upper age limit wherever upper age limit is prescribed.
iv) 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category ( excluding under creamy layer ) will be provided in this course. The cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of central government. Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer.
BHU Admission to Foreign Candidates 2013
Provision to the extend of 15% supernumerary seats for Foreign Nationals exists : out of which 5% seats shall be filled up by children of NRIs [ persons Indian origin( PIO ) ] and 5% by India workers in gulf and south asian countries. The detail about this may be obtained from the office of the international centre, C/3/3, Tagore house, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221 005 ( visit our website www.bhu.ac.in )
BHU M Pharm Selection Procedure / Date of Counselling 2013
i) For the course of Two Years ( Annual system ), M. Pharma. ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the BHU Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U. ,Varanasi.
ii) There shall be no negative marking in the test.
iii) The applicants who have qualified the BHU Entrance Test are required to report for counseling / admission at 11:00 AM on 2nd August, 2013 in the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
iv) All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counseling on the said date.
v) The admission / counseling process may take 2 days. The candidates / applicants shall come prepared for the same.
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having higher percentage of marks at qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject ( if applicable ).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
BHU Entrance Fee 2013
The candidate shall pay the following Entrance fee along with BHU application form :
- Course : Two Years ( Annual system ), M. Pharma. ( Ay. ) ( Special course of study ) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, BHU.
- Entrance fee for General & OBC : 1500.00
- Entrance fee for SC / ST : 1000.00
The Entrance Fee shall be paid by the candidate through a crossed MICR ( Magnetic Ink Character recognition ) Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque issued by any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank, in favour of “Director, I.M.S., Banaras Hindu University” payable at Varanasi. Candidates to note that only MICR Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque ( issued by a bank ) shall be accepted.
The applicant is advised to write his / her ( a ) Name, ( b ) Name of the Course on the reverse of the MICR Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque. The Entrance Fee paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to another course and shall also not be reserved for any subsequent year, in any case.
BHU M Pharm Important Dates 2013
|1.||Date of availability of application form on BHU & IMS website for sending it through online||25th Feb, 2013|
|2.||Last date of receipt of completed application forms by the office of the IMS, Directorate||01st April, 2013
( Monday )
|3.||Date of Entrance Test||26th June, 2013
( Wednesday )
|4.||Date of display of answer key on website||28th June, 2013|
|5.||Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key||03rd July, 2013|
|6.||Date of result on website / IMS Directorate notice board||06th July, 2013|
|7.||Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||02nd August, 2013|
BHU Entrance Exam Date 2013 – BHU Eligibility 2013 – BHU Application Form 2013 – BHU Selection Process 2013 – BHU Admissions 2013 – BHU Seats 2013
– BHU Important Dates
Exams Date Related : BHU 2013 BSc Exam Date, BHU M Pharm Entrance Exam 2013, BHU Entrance Exam 2013, Banaras Hindu University – BHU Exam Date for BSc / BPharm / M Pharm 2013, BHU B Pharma Entrance Exam 2013, BHU BSc Eligibility 2013, BHU 2013 B Pharm Entrance Eligibility, BHU 2013 M Pharm Notification, BHU 2013 Exam Application Form 2013, BHU 2013 BSc Application Form Last Date, BHU 2013 B Pharm Application Form Submission, BHU Online Application Form 2013, Last Date for BHU 2013 Application, BHU 2013 Admit Card, Availability of BHU 2013 Entrance Application, BHU Entrance Admit Card Download 2013, BHU BSc Application Form Status 2013, Important Date for BHU 2013 Entrance Exam, BHU Counselling Process 2013, BHU 2013 Exam Selection Procedure, BHU 2013 M Pharm Reservation Seats, How to Apply for BHU 2013 Entrance Exam, Important Dates for BHU 2013 Entrance Exam, BHU 2013 Application Procedure,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for banaras hindu university – bhu exam date for bsc / bpharm / m pharm 2013 by sheeba