Banaras Hindu University MBBS AdmissionExams Date »
Important : Banaras Hindu University MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG 2019
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Admission 2019
Banaras Hindu University invites admission application for MBBS program and conducts Entrance Exam for the academic year 2019.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should score at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12 or equivalent examination for BHU MBBS admission 2019. There is a relaxation of 10% in percentage for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category and for UR – PH candidates, the minimum required percentage in Class 12 or equivalent examination is 45%. Aspirants must also make sure that they pass in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English individually.
- There is no domicile required to fill BHU MBBS application form 2019. The candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir are also eligible to participate in BHU MBBS admission 2019.
- The candidates are also required to secure the minimum required percentile in NEET 2019 to be eligible for filling BHU MBBS 2019 application form.
- To be eligible for admission into MBBS medical programs, a candidate should be at least 17 or 17+ years old.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- The authority will conduct The NEET 2019 entrance exam through Offline Mode.
- The offline method of NEET exam will be based on Pen and Paper.
- The nature of questions would be MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions / objective type )
- Maximum 4 marks will be obtained by the students on Each correct answer.
- There would be Negative Marking for every incorrect answer 1 mark will deduct.
- There will be at least 200 questions in the NEET 2019 entrance exam.
- The Authority will provide maximum 180 minutes ( 3 Hours ) for completing the NEET entrance examination.
|Subject||Pattern||Duration||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Physics||180 objective type|
|02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.||45||180|
( Botany &
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Application Form 2019
- Banaras Hindu University application form will be available at website : www.bhu.ac.in.
- The NEET 2019 application form fee will be [rupee] 1400/- for general candidates and [rupee] 750/- for ST / SC / PH.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Admit Card Details 2019
- Candidates will able to receive their NEET entrance exam admit card 2019, before 15 days of exam date through online mode. To acquire the NEET 2019 admit card candidates must visit on official portal of BHU ( www.bhu.ac.in ).
- Candidates must have their NEET registration ID number along with password for downloading the admit card. The admit card is mandatory documents where directorate mentioned all the essential details regarding NEET exam ( examination centre name & address, exam duration as well as other necessary notes of exam ).
- Candidates is required to carry their aadhar card, one photograph along with admit card on examination date. Every candidates have to bring NEET admit card with them on the examination day in the exam centre.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the NEET entrance exam 2019.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Syllabus 2019
- The Syllabus of NEET 2019 entrance exam will be provided by the conducting authority which is Banaras Hindu University.
- The exam questions of BHU 2019 MBBS would be covered from the subject of
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Results 2019
- The BHU MBBS 2019 NEET Entrance Exam result will announce in July 2019. After declaration of NEET entrance exam result authority will make a merit list on the origin of marks obtained via all students in the NEET exam.
- Shortlisted candidates whose will have confirmed qualified in favor of entrance examination would be invited by the BHU for NEET 2019 counseling program. Students may ensure his / her NEET 2019 result from official website.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Counselling 2019
- After declaration of NEET 2019 result BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) would be announced Counselling procedure in the beginning of August, 2019.
- The selection course of action would be base on the performance of students in the NEET entrance exam 2019.
- Candidates have to be mentioned colleges / institutions name as per his / her choices for admission. Candidates should carry their original document file before appearing the counselling program.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS Important Dates 2019
|1||On-line submission of Application Form|
( including uploading of photograph and signature )
|01st November, 2018 to 07th December, 2018|
|2||Date for successful final transaction of fee||01st November, 2018 to 08th December, 2018|
|3||Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only|
( No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date )
|14th to 31st January, 2019|
|4||Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15th April, 2019|
|5||Date of Examination||05th May, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result on NTA website||05th June, 2019|
Banaras Hindu University,
Uttar Pradesh 221005 India.,
Phone No. : +91 542 2368427,
Fax : +91 542 2368428,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bhu.ac.in.