Central Food Technological Research Institute Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
Central Food Technological Research Institute Admission 2019
Central Food Technological Research Institute invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MSc, Integrated MSc – PhD and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CFTRI Admission Courses Offered 2019
- MSc Food Technology
- Integrated MSc – PhD Nutrition Biology
- PhD in Science
- PhD in Engineering
- Flour Milling Technology Course
PhD in Science Course Specializations
- Molecular Biology
- Food Science
- Food technology
- Food science and nutrition
CFTRI Admission Eligibility 2019
MSc Food Technology : Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Agriculture / Engineering / Technology with min. % marks
Integrated MSc – PhD Nutrition Biology : Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
PhD in Science : Bachelor’s degree in medicine or BS or Master’s degree
PhD in Engineering : Master’s degree in Engineering / Science / Technology
Direct Ph.D. in Engineering : Passed in B. E / B.Tech or M. Sc + National level fellowship
Flour Milling Technology Course : Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technology / Engineering / Science or an equivalent degree / diploma
CFTRI Admission Application Form 2019
Central Food Technological Research Institute application form is available in the official website www.cftri.com.
The application process of CFTRI Courses is done in offline and online mode depending on the courses. Here’s the detailed course – wise application process :
Ph.D. under University of Mysore ( Online Application Process )
Application for Research Fellowship :
- Eligible candidates can visit the institute’s official website and search for the staff information under various R&D departments and speak to scientists having a vacancy.
- On agreement with the scientist, candidates can submit the application form through the prospective guide.
- On approval by the Director, a candidate can join as Research Fellow.
Application for Ph.D. : Candidates have to apply separately for Ph.D. on the website of University of Mysore.
Ph.D. under AcSIR and Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D. ( Online Application Process )
- Candidates can visit the AcSIR official website
- Click on the “Admission” tab and then on “online admission portal”
- They have to first register themselves
- The application form has to be filled online followed by online submission
Flour Milling Technology Course and M.Sc Food Technology Course ( Offline Application Process )
The application form for Flour Milling Technology Course along with the prospectus can be requested through mail. The payment of application fee has to be done through NEFT of [rupee] 500/- with the following bank details :
Name of Beneficiary : DIRECTOR, CSIR-CFTRI, MYSORE,
Account Number : 64018311818,
Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA,
Branch Name : CFTRI BRANCH,
Bank IFSC Code : SBIN0040055.
Candidates can also pay through demand draft in the favor of “Director, CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute” payable at Mysore.
Once the NEFT is completed, candidates have to send an informative mail to the institute with the following details :
- Name of the student
- Amount ( Rs. )
- The application form can be downloaded online. The application complete in all respects should reach “The Coordinator, ISMT, CFTRI, Mysore-570 020, India”, on or before 4th July, 2019.
CFTRI Selection Procedure 2019
MSc Food Technology and Integrated MSc – PhD Nutrition Biology : Selection is through CFTRI Entrance Exam Score / Interview
PhD : Selection is through Merit in qualifying examination and interview
Flour Milling Technology Course : Selection is through Merit in the qualifying examination + Aptitude Test / Interview ( if necessary )
CFTRI Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of Application Form ( M.Sc )||23rd April, 2019|
|2||Last date for registration ( M.Sc )||25th May, 2019|
Central Food Technological Research Institute,
Cheluvamba Mansion, Valmiki Rd, Opp. Railway Museum,
Devaraja Mohalla, CFTRI Campus, Kajjihundi,
Mysuru, Karnataka 570020, India.,
Phone : 0821 251 7760,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cftri.com.