Central Food Technological Research Institute – M.Sc ( Food Technology )Exams Date »
Central Food Technological Research Institute – M.Sc ( Food Technology ) 2018
Central Food Technological Research Institute invites admission application for M.Sc ( Food Technology ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
CFTRI Eligibility 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Agriculture / Engineering / Technology
Minimum Marks Requirement
- Students securing minimum 55% ( General / OBC students / Defence Personnel ) and 50% ( SC / ST students ) in the Degree Examination are eligible for admission to the course.
- Students securing minimum 50 marks ( General / OBC students / Defence personnel ) and 45 marks ( SC / ST students ) in the Entrance Examination will be eligible for admission to the course.
CFTRI Seats 2018
|Category||Reservation %||No. of Seats|
|General ( UR )||50.00||15|
|Defence ( Sponsored )||-||1|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||27.50||8|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15.00||4|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.50||2|
CFTRI Application Form 2018
Central Food Technological Research Institute application form is available in the official website www.cftri.com.
Printout of application form along with relevant documents should reach on or before 8th June, 2018.
Documents to be sent :
- Filled application form – print out with photo and signature
- 10 / 12th Class marks card ( copy )
- Self – attested photocopies of All Semesters marks / grade cards of qualifying exam
- Proof of Date of Birth ( 10th Marks Sheet )
- Caste Certificate ( copy )
- Parent / Guardian’s latest Income Tax Return filed or Income Proof ( copy )
- NEFT / Bank Transfer / RTGS transaction details
The above documents should reach to the following address :
M.Sc. Food Technology,
Mysuru – 570 020
Application Fee :
- Application Fee of ₹ 354/- ( inclusive of GST @ 18% ) by SC/ST Students and ₹ 708/- ( inclusive of GST @ 18% ) by other students may be paid by Transfer / NEFT / RTGS as per the bank details provided :
Name of the Beneficiary : Director, CFTRI
Account Number : 64018311818
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
Branch Name : CFTRI Branch
IFSC Code : SBIN0040055
- Candidates are required to indicate the Account Number from which the Amount has been transferred / NEFT / RTGS done in the space provided for entering the Payment Details. In – sufficient information leads to candidate’s application being rejected.
- Candidates who are paying the Application Fee by cash in any State Bank of India branches need to pay ₹ 770/- towards Application Fee as there will be charges for Cash transactions which will be charged to CSIR – CFTRI by the respective banks. They are also requested to quote Trace Number which will be given by the Cashier of the respective banks. Application Fee is Non – refundable.
CFTRI Selection Procedure 2018
- Equal weightage of 50% out of the marks scored in degree as well as in Entrance Examination will be considered for the preparation of All India Merit list subject to reservation.
CFTRI Important Dates 2018
|1||Start of Online Application||23rd April, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Closure of Online Application at 5 PM||25th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|3||Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application along with all documents and NEFT / RTGS details||8th June, 2018 ( Friday )|
|4||Entrance Examination at Mysore||8th July, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|5||Last date for receipt of Final Year Marks Card||13rd July, 2018 ( Friday )|
|6||Announcement of Result ( on the web )||25th July, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|7||Admission for 2018 - 2020 Batch||10th August, 2018 ( Friday )|
|8||Commencement of 1st Year / 1st Semester classes||13th August, 2018 ( Monday )|
Central Food Technological Research Institute,
Cheluvamba Mansion, Opp. Railway Museum,
Mysuru, Karnataka 570020, India.,
Phone No. : 0821 251 7760,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cftri.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.