Central Food Technological Research Institute – MSc ( Food Technology )Exams Date »
Central Food Technological Research Institute – MSc ( Food Technology ) 2019
Central Food Technological Research Institute invites admission application for M.Sc ( Food Technology ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CFTRI Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Agriculture / Engineering / Technology with minimum % marks
Minimum Marks Requirement
- Students securing minimum 55% ( General / OBC students / Defence Personnel ) and 50% ( SC / ST students ) in the Degree Examination are eligible for admission to the course.
- Students securing minimum 50 marks ( General / OBC students / Defence personnel ) and 45 marks ( SC / ST students ) in the Entrance Examination will be eligible for admission to the course.
CFTRI Seats 2019
|Category||Reservation %||No. of Seats|
|General ( UR )||50.00||15|
|Defence ( Sponsored )||-||1|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||27.50||8|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15.00||4|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.50||2|
CFTRI Application Form 2019
Central Food Technological Research Institute application form is available in the official website www.cftri.com.
How to apply
- The application form for Flour Milling Technology Course along with the prospectus can be requested through mail. The payment of application fee has to be done through NEFT of [rupee] 500/- with the following bank details :
Name of Beneficiary : DIRECTOR, CSIR – CFTRI, MYSORE,
Account Number : 64018311818,
Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA,
Branch Name : CFTRI BRANCH,
Bank IFSC Code : SBIN0040055.
- Candidates can also pay through demand draft in the favor of “Director, CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute” payable at Mysore.
- Once the NEFT is completed, candidates have to send an informative mail to the institute with the following details :
- Name of the student
- Amount ( Rs. )
- The application form can be downloaded online. The application complete in all respects should reach “The Coordinator, ISMT, CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, India”, on or before 4th July, 2019.
CFTRI Selection Procedure 2019
- Equal weightage of 50% out of the marks scored in degree as well as in Entrance Examination will be considered for the preparation of All India Merit list subject to reservation.
CFTRI Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of Application Form ( M.Sc )||23rd April, 2019|
|2||Last date for registration ( M.Sc )||25th May, 2019|
Central Food Technological Research Institute,
Cheluvamba Mansion, Opp. Railway Museum,
Mysuru, Karnataka 570020, India.,
Phone No. : 0821 251 7760,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cftri.com.