Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C – DACExams Date »
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission 2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites admission application for PG Diploma in System Software Development ( PG – DSSD ) and conducts Common Admission Test ( C – CAT ) for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent ( e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc. ) in Electronics / Computer Science / IT or related areas, OR
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences ( e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc. ) OR
- Post Graduate in Mathematics or allied areas, OR
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- C-CAT has three sections ( Section A, Section B, Section C ) of one hour duration each. Depending on the category of courses selected by the candidate, he / she will have to either appear for just one test paper ( Section A ) or two test papers ( Section A and Section B ) or all the three test papers ( Section A, Section B and Section C ). The medium of C-CAT is English.
Every section in C-CAT will have 50 objective-type questions. Each question will have four choices as possible answers of which only one will be correct.
- There will be +3 ( plus three ) marks for each correct answer, -1 ( minus one ) for each wrong answer, and 0 ( zero ) marks for each un-attempted question. The maximum mark a candidate can obtain in any one section of C-CAT is 150.
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Application Form 2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing application form is available in the official website www.cdac.in.
For candidates who opt ( in the online application ) to use their own laptops for C – CAT, the examination fee for Category I ( Section A ) is [rupee] 1100/-, for Category II ( Sections A & B ) is [rupee] 1300/-, and for Category III ( Sections A, B & C ) is [rupee] 1500/-. A computer usage charge of [rupee] 250/- will be added to the fee if the candidate opts in the online application to use the computer of the C – CAT centre. Candidates may note that the C – CAT examination fee once paid is not refundable. C – CAT examination fee structure is illustrated below :
Category – wise C – CAT examination Fee
|Course Category||C - CAT Paper ( s )||Examination fee for own laptop users||Examination fee for centres computer users|
|I||A||[rupee] 1100/-||[rupee] 1350/-|
|II||A+B||[rupee] 1300/-||[rupee] 1550/-|
|III||A+B+C||[rupee] 1500/-||[rupee] 1750/-|
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download their admit cards from C-DAC’s website during the dates mentioned under Important Dates.No candidate will be permitted to appear for C-CAT without a valid admit card.The admit card along with a photo identity proof must be presented to the C-CAT officials / invigilators for verification at the time of the test.
- The venue, date and time of C-CAT will be communicated to the candidates on the admit cards. Candidates must appear for C-CAT on the specified date and time at the venue mentioned on the admit card. Candidates who have opted to use their own laptops for CCAT must configure their laptops well in advance as per the instructions given on the admit cards. Examination fee will not be refunded to candidates who are absent or coming late for C-CAT.
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC’s computerised Common Admission Test ( C-CAT ). Candidates have to apply for C-CAT online. C-CAT is usually conducted in June / July ( for August admissions ) and December ( for February admissions ). Candidates who clear the December, 2018 C-CAT will only be considered for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses of February, 2019 batch on the basis of their C-CAT ranks and centre / course preferences.
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Syllabus 2019
|Section A||English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning||1 hour|
|Section B||Computer Fundamentals, C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communication & Networking, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Operating Systems||1 hour|
|Section C||Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors||1 hour|
C – DAC PG – DSSD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT||23rd October, 2018|
|2||Closing of Online Registration & Application, and |
Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT
|3rd December, 2018|
|3||Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards||6th to 13th December, 2018|
|4||C-DAC's Common Admission Test ( C-CAT )||9th and 16th December, 2018|
|5||Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||27th December, 2018|
|6||Online Selection of Courses and Centres ( 1st Counselling )||27th December, 2018 to 3rd January, 2019|
|7||Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||7th January, 2019|
|8||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the first round||16th January, 2019|
|9||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||21st January, 2019|
|10||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the second round||28th January, 2019|
|11||Payment of caution deposit and Online Selection of Courses and Centres ( 2nd Counselling )||30th January to 4th February, 2019|
|12||Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation ( based on 2nd Counselling )||6th February, 2019|
|13||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||14th February, 2019|
|14||Registration of Students at Training Centres||18th February, 2019|
|15||Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||19th February, 2019|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ( C – DAC ),
Nalanda Building, No. 1 Shivabagh Satyam Theatre Road,
Telangana 500016, India.,
Telephone No. : +91-40-23737124/25,
Fax : +91-040-23438131,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cdac.in.