Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Entrance Exam 2018
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Diploma In Advanced Computer Arts ( DACA ) programs and conducts Common Entrance Test ( CET ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
C – DAC Entrance Exam Eligibility 2018
- 10+2, M.F.A., B.F.A., B.Arch, G.D. Arts, Engineering, Science, Arts and Commerce stream or other equivalent degree or diploma holders in the field of Advertising, Commercial Arts, Painting, Sculpture, Textile, Fashion Designing, Interior Decoration OR
- Students from other academic backgrounds having artistic inclination and creative abilities are also encouraged to do this course. But they must qualify through the Entrance Test.
- Applicants need to have basic Knowledge of using computers.
C – DAC Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
C – DAC Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.cdac.in.
The non – refundable application fee of 600/- is to be paid by DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of ‘C – DAC, ACTS’ payable at Pune and submitted at training centre along with application form.
C – DAC Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection is though Common Entrance Test ( CET )
C – DAC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018
- Exam for DACA will try to test the visualization abilities, artistic skills & knowledge relating to communication media.
- Following type of questions will be included in the paper :
- Visualization of story board ( Series of pictures depicting a story )
- Designing icons for communicating different concepts
- Visualization of objects from different view points and
- Descriptive questions ( such as description of an event )
- No special preparation is required for appearing for the CET. The students may bring pencils, pens and dry colour ( Colour pencils or crayons only ). It is not mandatory to use colours.
C – DAC Entrance Exam Important Dates 2018
|1||Start Date of Online Registration and Application||17th November, 2017|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration, Application and Payment of Fee||CET - II : 18th January, 2017|
|3||Common Entrance Test ( CET )||CET - II : 20th January, 2018|
|4||Announcement of Result||CET - II : 24th January, 2018|
|5||First Installment of Fees of 10,000/- plus GST||CET - II : 2nd February, 2018|
|6||Second installment of Fees of 60,000/- plus GST||17th February, 2018|
|7||Commencement of Course||20th February, 2018|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Nalanda Building, No. 1 Shivabagh Satyam Theatre Road,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016
Telangana ( India ),
Phone : +91-40-23737124/25,
Fax : +91-040-23438131,
Website : www.cdac.in.