Christian Medical College,
Ludhiana – 141 008,
Punjab ( India ).
Tele Phone : +91 – 161 – 5010809,
Fax : +91 – 161 – 2610708,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cmcludhiana.org.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MDS Programs through Entrance Test, for the new academic year 2016.
CMC Entrance Exam Date 2016
|CMC MDS 2016 Online Exam Date : 24th January, 2016 ( Sunday ) – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
CMC MDS 2016 Eligibility
1. Academic :
- Applicants must have passed the Final Professional BDS Examination of a recognized university and have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship program ( as prescribed and approved by Dental Council of India ) by 31st March 2016. No condonation of Internship of 12 months period shall be accepted except for the students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007 – 2008 and have completed 4½ year BDS Course along with 6 months compulsory rotating internship.
- An Indian national studying in Foreign University / School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to BDS as recognized by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and Dental Council of India.This may be obtained from the following address :
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Faridkot – 151 203 Punjab.andThe Secretary,
Dental Council of India,
Aiwan – E – Galib Marg,
Kotla Road, New Delhi – 110 002.
2. Registration :
Applicants must be registered with the State Dental Council / Dental Council of India.
3. Nationality :
Applicants must be Indian Nationals. For NRI Applicants, refer to NRI Category.
4. Rotating Internship Program
An applicant must have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship by 31st March, 2016. A certificate to this effect must be submitted along with application form from the Principal of the concerned Dental College.
5. Service Obligation :
The primary aim of the Christian Dental College, Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas / communities in India. This mandate is fulfilled by graduates who fulfil their sponsorship obligation by serving in such areas, understanding the needs of the society. A sponsored applicant, who has completed service agreement with regard to his / her BDS sponsorship obligation, should submit a certificate to this effect from the sponsoring body / church or the authority concerned. Certificate should state the period and place(s) of service. Applicant should have completed service obligation by 31st March, 2016. Non fulfilment of service obligation violates the spirit of sponsorship.
- *Candidates who have not completed their service obligation for any reason and those who have been released from the service obligation prematurely will not be eligible to apply for post graduation in CDC Ludhiana.
- *Candidates who have not completed satisfactory service obligation, as per rules, by 31st March, 2016 will not be eligible for admission.
CMC Ludhiana 2016 Important Dates
|Section||Subject||No. of bits||Maximum Marks|