College of Agribusiness Management ( CABM ) Entrance Examination 2019
College of Agribusiness Management ( CABM ) invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBA and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CABM Entrance Examination Courses Offered 2019
MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MBA – General
- MBA – Agribusiness
PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
CABM Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
MBA : Bachelor’s degree in any stream of Engineering / Technology from UGC approved Institutions / AICTE approved universities.
MBA – Agribusiness : Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural chemicals, Fisheries, Dairy Science / Technology, Forestry, Food Science / Technology, Horticulture, Home science, Veterinary science or B.Tech ( Biotechnology ).
PhD Management : Master’s degree in Business Administration / Management
CABM Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
CABM Entrance Examination application form is available in the official website www.cabm.ac.in.
Students who want to get admissions into MBA and Ph.D. courses can apply online or offline using following steps :
For Online Mode :
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Download the application form available on the college website.
- Eligible candidates should fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach demand draft drawn on Punjab National Bank, Pantnagar ( Branch 4446 ) in favour of Dean, CABM.
- Submit the application form before March 15.
- Application Fees : 1500/-
For Offline Mode :
- Eligible candidates can obtain the application form from Office of Dean, College of Agribusiness Management, Udham Singh Nagar.
- Application Fees can be paid either by cash or by Demand Draft.
- Application Fees : 1500/-
- Send application form with DD to :
College of Agribusiness Management,
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Management,
Pantnagar – Udham Singh Nagar,
Uttarakhand – 263 145
Documents to be submitted with the application form :
- 10th mark sheet ( original with photocopy )
- 12th mark sheet ( original with photocopy )
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet ( for MBA lateral entry students )
- Master’s degree mark sheet ( for Ph.D. students )
- Proof of residence
- Medical certificate
- Income certificate ( if applicable )
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
CABM Entrance Examination Selection Procedure 2019
MBA & MBA Agribusiness : Based on the CAT / CMAT examination scores and performance in Group Discussion and Personal interview.
PhD Management : Entrance test conducted by the University
CABM Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of sale of Application Form||First week of December, 2018|
|2||Last Date of submitting Application Form||Last week of February, 2019|
|3||Last Date of submitting Application Form with fees of 3000/-||Second week of March, 2019|
|4||CAT Application Start Date||8th August, 2019|
|5||CAT Application End Date||19th September, 2019|
|6||CAT Exam Date||25th November, 2019|
College of Agribusiness Management ( CABM ),
Govind Ballabh Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology,
Pantnagar- Udham Singh Nagar,
Phone : 05944 – 233884,
Fax : 05944-233533, 233473,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cabm.ac.in.