Common Entrance Examination for Design 2018 Admission NoticeExams Date »
Common Entrance Examination for Design Admission Notice 2018
IIT Bombay invites admission application for MDes and PhD programs and conducts Common Entrance Examination for Design ( CEED ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
CEED IIT Bombay Courses Offered 2018
- MDes in Industrial Design, Communication Design, Animation, Interaction Design, Mobility and Vehicle Design
- PhD in Design
CEED IIT Bombay Eligibility 2018
- Candidates must have passed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of 4 years or 3+2 years ( after 10+2 level ), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2018, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme ( 10+5 level ) by July, 2017. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
- There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
CEED IIT Bombay Application Form 2018
CEED registration form must be submitted ONLINE ONLY through the official website, www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
Registration fee :
- ₹ 1,100 plus GST for all women candidates
- ₹ 1,100 plus GST for ( SC / ST / PwD ) candidates
- ₹ 2,200 plus GST for all other candidates
Note that this fee is non – refundable and non – transferable. The registration fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the registration form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee are given on the online registration portal. Credit card, debit card and net – banking options are available. The registration fee shown above DOES NOT INCLUDE service and other charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy.
The normal registration fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of 10th November, 2017, 23:45 hours. A late fee of ₹ 500/- plus GST is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date.
CEED IIT Bombay Admit Card 2018
- Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 25th December, 2017 till 20th January, 2018. Please take a clear printout ( in colour ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED IIT Bombay Exam Centers 2018
- CEED 2018 committee plans to conduct the examination in the following cities : Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trissur, and Vishakhapatnam.
- Candidates should compulsorily choose 3 cities in the order of preference at the time of online registration. Once the registration form is submitted, request for a change of city will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
- If a sufficient number of candidates is not available in a city, then it may be dropped from the final list and candidates will be allotted to a city of their second or third choice. However, the JEE ( Advanced ) – UCEED – CEED office reserves the right to add a new city or remove an existing one and allot a city that may not be among any of the choices of a candidate.
- A city may have more than one examination centre. In such cases, a request for change of a centre within the same city will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
CEED IIT Bombay Syllabus 2018
CEED 2018 will be in two parts. Part A will have questions related to these topics :
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Environmental and social awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
- Observation and design sensitivity
Part B of CEED 2018 will have questions related to these topics :
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
CEED 2018 is an aptitude test and hence no specific text book or guide is recommended for its preparation. The candidates may however practice their drawing, rendering and visualization skills. Question papers of some of the previous years are available on the CEED website.
CEED IIT Bombay Important Dates 2018
|1||Online registration with regular fee||9th October to 9th November, 2018|
|2||Online registration with late fee||10th to 16th November, 2018|
|3||Admit card available for downloading from||1st January, 2019|
|4||Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January, 2019|
|5||Date of CEED 2019 examination||19th January, 2019|
|6||Release of draft answer key for Part A||25th January, 2019|
|7||Last date for sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||31st January, 2019|
|8||Release of final answer key for Part A||4th February, 2019|
|9||Declaration of result||4th March, 2019|
|10||Score cards available for downloading||4th March, 2019|
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Main Gate Rd, IIT Area,
Maharashtra 400076, India.,
Telephone No. : + 91 22 2576 4063,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.