Common Entrance Examination for DesignExams Date »
Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites admission application for Common Entrance Examination for Design leading to admission in MDes and PhD Programmes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CEED Courses Offered 2019
- MDes in Industrial Design, Communication Design, Animation, Interaction Design, Mobility and Vehicle Design
- PhD in Design
CEED Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years ( after 10+2 level ), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July, 2019, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme ( 10+5 level ) by July, 2018. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
- There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
CEED Application Form 2019
Common Entrance Examination for Design admission application form is available in the official website www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
CEED registration form must be submitted ONLINE ONLY through the above given official website
Registration fee :
- [rupee] 1,300/- for all women candidates
- [rupee] 1,300/- for ( SC / ST / PwD ) candidates
- [rupee] 2,600/- for all other candidates
Note that this fee is non – refundable and non – transferable. The registration fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the registration form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee are given on the online registration portal. Credit card, debit card and net – banking options are available. The registration fee shown above DOES NOT INCLUDE service and other charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy. The normal registration fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of 9th November, 2018, 23:45 hours. A late fee of [rupee] 500/- is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date till 16th November, 2018, 23:45 hours.
CEED Admit Card 2019
Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 1st January, 2019 till 19th January, 2019. Please take a clear printout ( in colour ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED Exam Centres 2019
CEED 2019 examination will be conducted in the following cities : Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur and Vishakhapatnam.
CEED Selection Procedure 2019
- Admitting institutes may conduct further tests and / or interviews for the final selection / admission.
CEED Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration with regular fee||9th October, 2018 to 9th November, 2018|
|2||Online registration with late fee||10th November, 2018 to 16th November, 2018|
|3||Admit card available for downloading from||1st January, 2019 onwards|
|4||Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January, 2019|
|5||Date of CEED 2019 examination||19th January, 2019 ( Saturday )|
|6||Release of draft answer key for Part A||25th January, 2019|
|7||Last date for sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||31st January, 2019|
|8||Release of final answer key for Part A||4th February, 2019|
|9||Declaration of result||4th March, 2019|
|10||Score cards available for downloading||4th March, 2019|
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Mumbai 400076, India.,
Phone : +91 22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.