Common Proficiency Test (CPT) ExaminationExams Date »
ICAI Admission 2019
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) invites application from Candidates for the admission of following program for the academic year 2019
ICAI Admission Courses 2019
- Chartered Accountancy Course
- Certificate Courses
- Certificate Course on GST
- Certificate Course on ADR ( Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation )
- Certificate Course on Anti Money laundering Laws ( Anti- Money Laundering Specialist )
- Certificate Course on Cooperatives
- Certificate Course on Not-for-Profit Organizations ( NPOs )
- Certificate Course on Wealth Management and Financial Planning
- Certificate Course on Enterprise Risk Management
- Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks
- Certificate Course on Internal Audit
- Certificate Course on Master in Business Finance
- Certificate Course on International Taxation
- Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection
- Certificate Course on Indian Accounting Standards ( Ind AS )
- Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management
- Certificate Course on Derivatives
- Certificate Course on Valuation
ICAI Admission Eligibility 2019
- There is no age limit for the aspirants to become eligible for the examination.
- The aspirants must have passed Class XII or equivalent in Commerce Stream.
- The applicants who have completed Bachelor or Masters Degree in Commerce with at least 55% percentile marks need not appear in CA CPT 2019 Examination.
- Also, the candidates who are in possession of Under Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from Open University are not eligible to appear in the examination.
- The applicants appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible for application.
ICAI Admission Application Form 2019
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India admission application form will be available at website : www.icai.org.
- The registration can be done in the month of January.
- Only the registered candidates can fill the application form of in the ICAI 2019 Exam.
- The ICAI 2019 Exam Application form will be available in the month of April, 2019.
- The candidates must fill all the necessary details and submit the form along with the registration fee.
- Application registration fee [rupee] 1000/- for applicants who want their centre in India, [rupee] 1700/- for applicants who want their centre in Nepal and US $300 for applicants who want their centre in Muscat / Dubai / Doha / Doha / Abu Dhabi.
ICAI Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- A candidate must get valid Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ) score. selection will be done by merit.
ICAI Admission Syllabus 2019
Fundamentals Of Accounting
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting Process
- Depreciation Accounting
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole proprietors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Theoretical Framework
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: Summary of Section 1 to 75 consisting general nature of Contract, consideration, performance and breach of contract and other important things related to it.
- Indian Partnership Act 1932: General Nature of Partnership right, Duty of Partnership, Registration and Dissolution of Firm.
- The Sales of Good Act 1930: Formation of the contract of sale, the condition of warranties, Transfer of ownership and delivery of Goods, the Unpaid seller of Goods and his rights.
- Micro Economics- Introduction and Details
- Indian Economy
- Development of the Indian Economy
- Demand Supply Theory
- Production Cost Theory
- Reform of Indian Economy
- Different Markets and Price Determination
- Money and Banking
- Aspects of Indian Economy
- Ratio & Proportion
- Indices and Logarithm
- Permutation and Combination
- Sequence & Series
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Correction and Regression
- Theoretical Distribution
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Limit and Continuity
- Differentiation and Integration
- Index Number
ICAI Admission Results 2019
- The ICAI Exam 2019 result will be uploaded on the ICAI official website. The results will be declared in the month of July, 2019. Those who qualify the CA CPT exam can attempt for the next level that is the IPCE. Those who qualify IPCE can attempt CA final exam and those who qualify CA final round are declared as Chartered Accountant.
ICAI Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CA and CPT registration start||2nd week of January, 2019|
|2||CA and CPT registration close||1st week April, 2019|
|3||ICAI Exam 2019 Application Form Start||1st week April, 2019|
|4||ICAI Exam 2019 Application Form Close||4th week April, 2019|
|5||Application Correction Window 1||2nd week May, 2019|
|6||Application Correction Window 2||4th week May, 2019|
|7||CA CPT Admit Card Release||4th week May, 2019|
|8||CA CPT Exam date||1st week June, 2019|
|9||Result release||1st week July, 2019|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ),
Post Box. No. 7100,
New Delhi – 110 002,
Phone : 0120 – 3054851, 52, 53
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.icai.org.