Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)Exams Date »
Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Colleges of Karnataka ( COMEDK ) 2018
Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Colleges of Karnataka ( COMEDK ) invites admission application for MBBS and BDS courses programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
COMEDK Eligibility 2018
Candidates who wish to appear for COMEDK UGET 2018 must read the eligibility criteria to know age and qualification required for the exam. The admission to candidates in MBBS and BDS programs will be done only after the fulfilment of COMEDK UGET Medical 2018 eligibility criteria. Highlights of COMEDK UGET Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria are given below :
- Candidate must complete 17 years of their age on or before 31st December, 2018 of the year of admission to the MBBS / BDS course
- The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology ( PCB ) with English as a compulsory subject.
- All candidates must have passed these subjects ( PCB ) individually .General Merit candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB. SC, ST and OBC candidates must have obtained a minimum of 40% in PCB
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% percentile ( 40 percentile in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates ) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the NEET 2018
COMEDK Exam Pattern 2018
- COMEDK Medical exam is computer – based online exam and it consists of 240 questions.
- Paper will have multiple choice questions and each question will carry one marks.
- The deration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Paper consist of 4 section namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
COMEDK Application Form 2018
COMEDK application form is available in the official website www.comedk.net.
Candidates have to fill the application form of COMEDK Medical 2018 which will be available from 5th July, 2018.
Candidates can fill the application form through the following process
- Log onto the official Website of Karnataka Examination Authority kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on COMEDK Medical 2018 option from the right hand corner of the page.
- Using the login details, candidates have to enter their Personal, educational and category details.
- A photograph with signature is to be uploaded in the form after filling other necessary details.
- Payment of the application fee has to be done online payment gateway through credit / debit card and net banking
- General and OBC candidates ₹ 650/-
- SC / St and other reserved categories ₹ 500/-
COMEDK Important Dates 2018
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||July, 2018|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||July, 2018|
|3||Declaration of Merit List||2nd July, 2018|
|4||Verification of Documents||11th July, 2018 to 19th July, 2018|
|5||Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||18th July, 2018|
|6||Entry by Eligible Candidates||19th July, 2018 to 22nd July, 2018|
|7||Mock Allotment Results will be Published||23rd July, 2018|
|8||Provision of Change options if any||23rd July, 2018 and 24th July, 2018|
|9||First Round Allotment Result||25th July, 2018|
|10||Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||26th July, 2018|
|11||Last Date for Reporting the Colleges||August, 2018|
Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Colleges of Karnataka ( COMEDK ),
Second, 17th Cross Road,
132, 11th Main Road, Malleshwaram West,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055, India.,
Phone No. : 080 4667 1060,
Website : www.comedk.net
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.