Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination CEE 2019Exams Date »
Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination CEE 2019
Delhi College of Engineering invites admission application for Combined Entrance Examination ( CEE ) leading to admission in B.E. / B.Tech. & B. Arch courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
DCE CEE Courses Offered 2019
- Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech )
- Bachelor of Engineering ( BE )
- Bachelor of Architecture ( B.Arch )
DCE CEE Eligibility 2019
For Delhi Region Candidates
A candidate passing any one of the following examination from recognized School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only and securing 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of Bachelor of Engineering Courses provided he / she passed in each subject separately.
For Outside Delhi Region Candidates
A candidate passing anyone of the following examinations from the recognized School / College / Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi only and securing 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the First Semester of Bachelor of Engineering Course provided he / she has passed in each subject separately. A candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study either at the 10th Class level or 12th Class level ( core or elective ).
Relaxation In Marks For Reserved Categories
- Scheduled Castes ( SC ) and Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be allowed 10 percent concession of marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Children / War Widows of Defence Personnel Killed / Disabled in Action ( CW ) : The children and / or widows of personnel of Armed / Para-Military forces killed / disabled in action during hostilities who apply for seats reserved for them shall be allowed relaxation of 5 percent marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Physically Handicapped ( PH ) : Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category shall be allowed 5 percent concession of marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
DCE CEE Exam Pattern 2019
- DCE CEE 2019 Entrance exam has 60 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics each.
- There are four options for each question with one correct answer.
- A right answer gets the candidate 4 marks and 1 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
DCE CEE Application Form 2019
Delhi College of Engineering admission application form is available in the official website www.dce.ac.in.
DCE CEE Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to these Institutions / Universities will be based on All India Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage ( suitably normalized ) to class XII ( or equivalent examination ) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE( Main ) – 2015 Examination ( Paper – 1 ) and also the candidate must have declared eligible for Central Counseling by the CBSE.
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to all engineering / architecture programmes at DTU, IGDTUW, NSIT and IIIT-D are required to visit website www.jacdelhi.nic.in to pay initial registration-cum-counselling fee and to complete the online registration process
DCE CEE Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Registration starts from||June, 2019|
Delhi College of Engineering,
Room No. HCFF – 13,
First Floor ( Health Centre ) Delhi College of Engineering ( New Campus ) Bawana Road,
Delhi – 110042, India.,
Phone No. : (011) 27871267,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dce.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.