Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information and Communication Technology 2019Exams Date »
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information and Communication Technology 2019
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information and Communication Technology invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MTech program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
DAIICT Courses Offered 2019
- Information and Communication Technology
DAIICT Eligibility 2019
Passed any of the following with minimum 60% marks :
- B.E. / B.Tech in ICT or any of the other allied disciplines such as CS / IT / EE / EC / IN / ICT
- M.Sc. in Computer Physics / Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Electronics.
- M.S. / M.Sc. from DA – IICT.
- M.C.A. degree ( 3 year program )
- Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
DAIICT Application Form 2019
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information and Communication Technology application form is available in the official website www.daiict.ac.in.
The college offers online mode of application for all the courses. Application fees can be paid credit / debit card / Paytm wallet / net banking.
- Visit the official website of the college and click on online application link for the courses.
- Fill the form carefully and upload soft copy of passport size photograph.
- Submit the form and pay the application fees of ₹ 1200/- through net banking / credit card / debit card / Paytm wallet.
- Correspondence Address :
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle ,
Gandhi Nagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India
DAIICT Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is On the basis of GATE 2019 score
DAIICT Important Dates 2019
|1||M.Tech ( ICT ) Start of Online Application||18th February, 2019|
|2||M.Tech ( ICT ) Last Date to Apply||7th May, 2019|
|3||M.Tech ( ICT ) Commencement of Session||24th July, 2019|
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar 382 007,
Telephone No. : (+91) 079-3052-0000,
Fax : (+91) 079-3052-0010,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.daiict.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.