Dr.D Y Patil Medical College – All India Entrance Test 2006
Admission To MBBS Course
Exam Date: 28-May-2006
In Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune-411018, a constituent MCI-recognised college, with state-of-the-art infrastructure, 830-bed hospital conducted an entrance exam for admission to MBBS course.
Day, Date & Time of Test: Sunday, 28th May, 2006:11 am – 02 pm
Last Date for Receiving Application & Test Fee: 08th May 2006(without Late Fee): Rs. 1000/- 15th May 2006(with Late Fee): Rs. 1500/-(Add Rs. 500/- if application is downloaded)
Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkatta, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune.
Std. XII (or equivalent) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (with 50% marks in PCB) and English. Candidates appearing at Std XII exam shall also be eligible.
Minimum age: 17 years on or before 31/12/2006
How to Apply:
- Information Brochure, containing Application Form can be obtained by paying Rs. 500/- in cash in the Vidyapeeth office.
- If required by Post) by sending to the Vidyapeeth office, a demand draft of Rs.600/- drawn on a nationalized bank, favouring “Registrar, Dr.D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, payable at Pune and clearly stating full name, postal address, telephone/ mobile Ph.no.
Application Form can be obtained from the counters of the following branches of Andhra Bank:
|Kolkata||14 B, Ezra Street,Main branch, India Exchange Place|
|Jamshedpur||Tata Nagar, Hindustan Bldg., Paul Edward Road, Pistaur, Jharkhand-831001|
|Bhuvaneshwar||Plot No. 52/53, R-Janpat, Ashok Nagar, Bapuji nagar|
|Cuttack||Bukshi bazar, Main Road.|
|Mumbai||Andheri-Kurla Rd., Andheri (E) / Turner Rd. Bandra / Bhau Daji Rd.,
Matunga / Opp. Marathe Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi / Damodar Park, Ghatkopar(W)
|Thane||Dr. Moose Rd.|
|Dombivali (E)||Pendse Nagar|
|Nagpur||West High Court, Dharampeth|
|Aurangabad||Vishal Bhavan, Jalna Rd., Ahimsa Nagar|
|Ahmedabad||41 Parimal Society, Opp. Gujrat Gas Co. Ltd., C.G. Road|
|Surat||Swati Apts., Ward No. 1, Timali Wad, Nanapura|
|Vadodara (Baroda)||Parvati Chambers, Pratap Nagar Road|
|Panji||Gauri Niwas, Dr. Atmaram Borker Road.|
|New Delhi||Connought Circle / Main Market, Green Park / Near Swami Malai Mandir, R K Puram / Janakpuri Market, B-1 Community Centre / D.A.V. Public School, Vasant Kunj / Azmal Khan Rd. Karolbagh Road|
|Noida||SEOF 99-20, Sector 31/32A, Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|Gurgaon||Sector 31-32 A|
|Patiala||9 Bhupendra Road, Near Phatak 22|
|Amritsar||Hall Gate, Kundan Plaza|
|Bhopal||No. 66, Bhadbhada Rd.|
|Jaipur||M.L. Road, Near Panchwati|
|Ludhiana||B-11 / 1589 G. T. Road|
|Lucknow||35, Aminabad, Literature Palace|
|Kanpur||39, 12 Maston Rd.|
|Indore||Mahadev Mandir, Narsing Bazar|
|Chandigarh||Sector SC 202/203, 17-C|
|Bangalore||N.R. Road / Indira Nagar|
|Hyderabad||Sultan Bazar / Himayat Nagar / Jubilee Hill|
|Belgaum||Khade Bazar, Samasukha Complex|
|Gulbarga||Super Market Complex|
|Chennai||Gandhi Nagar, Adyar / Mount Road|
|Thiruvanantpuram||M. G. Road.|
- Price of Information Brochure and Application Form: Rs.500/-
- Entrance Test Fee (till the last date for submission of forms): Rs.1,000/-
- Entrance Test Fee for late application (for a week after the last date for submission of forms): Rs.1,500/-
- Only those candidates who have secured at least 50 percent marks in the AIET-06 shall be considered eligible for provisional admission to the MBBS course as per the Merit list.
- Merit list of candidates will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth notice board and published on the website of the Vidyapeeth :
- Students should note that no changes or adjustments shall be made in the admission schedule as mentioned above.
A large number of candidates appear at several entrance tests in the country and many of the candidates, who figure in the merit list of this Vidyapeeth, may not eventually seek admission. Considering this, the Vidyapeeth asks the first 300 candidates to attend the counseling session. This is more than double the number of available general seats. Consequently, it may happen in the case of some candidates that all the available seats will be filled, before their turn comes.
Dr. D.Y. Paul Vidyapeeth
Phone: (020) 27420010, 27420156,
Fax: (020) 27420069