Dr.D Y Patil Medical College All India Entrance TestExams Date »
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College All India Entrance Test 2019
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College invites admission application for MBBS program and conducts NEET Exam for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Eligibility 2019
- Passed 10+2 with 50% marks in PCB
- The aspirants must have completed 17 years of age as on or before December 31 of the academic year.
- The SC / ST candidates are given a relaxation of upto 10% to the aggregate score along with 5 years relaxation on the upper age limit to apply.
- Reservations are awarded as per the norms of the State and Central Government.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Seats 2019
- The total intake in MBBS is 250 seats.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Application Form 2019
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College application form is available in the official website www.medical.dpu.edu.in.
How to apply
For online :
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Fill the online application form by carefully mentioning the course of choice.
- Upload the passport sized photograph along with the scanned image of the academic certificates.
- Submit the application form by paying the registration fee either online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net – banking or a Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth’, payable at Pune.
- Application fee for MBBS is 15% of the total annual fee.
For Offline :
- Download the application form from the official website or obtain the same from the admission office of the college.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Affix the passport sized photograph at the designated places in the form.
- Attach the documents as listed below.
- Submit the application form at the admission office.
Candidates must carry the below mentioned documents at the time of counseling :
- NEET UG / NEET PG / NEET SS / AIET Confirmation page of online application, Admit Card and Score Card
- Mark sheets and passing certificate of 10th and 10+2
- MBBS degree and mark sheets
- MD / MS degrees and mark sheets
- Registration with MCI
- Rotary Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate, issued by a registered Medical Practitioner
- Gap Certificate Affidavit, if applicable
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Photocopies of the Pan Cards of the applicant and parents / guardian
- Adhaar Card
- Attempt Certificate
- Passport sized photograph – 04
- DD of annual fees
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidates is based on the valid score in NEET 2019.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Important Dates 2019
|1||MBBS Registration Start Date||December last week, 2018|
|2||MBBS Registration End Date||January fourth week, 2019|
|3||MBBS Session Starting Date||September of every year|
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411018 India.
Phone : +91 20 27805100,
Fax : +91 020 27805217,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.medical.dpu.edu.in.