Dr.D Y Patil Medical College All India Entrance TestExams Date »
Important: Dr.D Y Patil Medical College MBBS admission will be based on NEET UG – 2019
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College All India Entrance Test 2019
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College invites admission application for MBBS program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Eligibility 2019
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians ( NRI’s ), Overseas Citizen of Indian ( OCI’s ), Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO’s ) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NEET ( UG ), 2019
- Candidate must be born on or before 1st October 2001. The Birth Certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate ( HSC / 12th Standard ) or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ).
- A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% ( i.e. 150 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% ( i.e. 120 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks ( i.e. 135 out of 300 ) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination.
- NEET eligible candidate on the basis of All India Rank and Percentile of Marks obtained in the NEET ( UG-2019 )
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Application Form 2019
- Dr.D Y Patil Medical College application form is available in the official website www.medical.dpu.edu.in.
- NEET UG admission application fee is ₹ 1400/- for Unreserved / Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) and ₹ 750/- for SC / ST / PwD / Transgender
- The candidates shall bring following documents with them at the time of Admission in Medical College
- NEET – UG – 2019 Confirmation page of online application.
- NEET – UG – 2019 Admit Card of examination.
- NEET – UG – 2019 Marks cum rank sheet / Rank letter from the website- www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- S.S.C. Board Certificate / Certificate of Domicile / Nationality / Valid Passport / Birth Certificate ( Age proof )
- Bonafide Certificate – A certificate from the Principal of the School.
- Statement of Marks of 10th Standard ( S.S.C. ).
- Statement of Marks of 12th Standard ( H.S.C. ).
- Transfer Certificate from Institution in which the candidate had last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Gap Certificate Affidavit ( If applicable )
- Candidate Pan Card ( Photo copy )
- Parent / Guardian’s Pan Card ( Photo copy )
- Caste Certificate ( in case SC / ST / OBC candidate )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( wherever applicable )
- Four Photographs Pass Port size
- Aadhaar Card No.
- Attempt Certificate
- D. D. of Total amount of Fees.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Selection Procedure 2019
- The admissions to M.B.B.S. course shall be done on the basis of the merit list as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 – 20 conducted and Central Counselling will be done by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) Delhi by DGHS New Delhi. ( MCC ).
- NEET- UG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MBBS Courses per Section 10 ( D ) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MBBS / BDS Courses.
- National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct on an All-India basis.
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College Important Dates 2019
|1||On-line submission of Application Form ( including uploading of photograph and signature )||01st to 30th November, 2018|
|2||Date for successful final transaction of fee||01st November, 2018 to 01st December, 2018|
|3||Through Credit / Debit Card / Net-Banking upto 11:50 p.m. and through e-challan upto bank hours||01st December, 2018|
|4||Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only|
( No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date )
|14th to 31st January, 2019|
|5||Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15th April, 2019|
|6||Date of Examination||05th May, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result on NTA website||05th June, 2019|
Dr.D Y Patil Medical College,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411018 India.
Phone : +91 20 27805100,
Fax : +91 020 27805217,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.medical.dpu.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.