Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Entrance Exam

Exams Date »

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences BPT Admission 2019

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy ( BPT ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.

Dr. NTR University BPT Admission Eligibility 2019

  • Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on the year of admission.
  • Candidates must be an Indian National / NRI with Indian origin belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
  • Candidates should have passed HSC ( 10+2 pattern ) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects conducted by State board of Andhra Pradesh / any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the recognized and valid Board
  • The marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam must not recede below 45% ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC Candidate )

Dr. NTR University BPT Admission Seats 2019

Reservation of Seats

  • 85% of the seats in each local area shall be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% unreserved seats will be filed by applicants.

Dr. NTR University BPT Admission Application Form 2019

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences admission application form is available in the official website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.

How to Apply

Candidates must apply for admission by filling and submitting the completed online application. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled – in with the relevant information. The registration fee is ₹ 1050/- for OC / BC and ₹ 850/- for SC / ST candidates for each course separately.

Candidate should log on to the university website and must follow the given steps :

  • Fill the online application form available with the necessary information
  • Pay the application / registration  fee via available payment modes
  •  The registration no. will be generated while filling the online application which is to be preserved for future reference
  • The candidate shall submit the application online only.
  • The hardcopy of the duly filled application form, original and the copies of required certificates attested by the Gazetted Officer and either by post or in person on or before to the following address :
    THE Convener,
    Under Graduate Admissions Committee,
    Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,
    Vijayawada – 520 008

Note : The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover the name of the course applied containing application form.

The candidate must submit the copy of application and the following copies of documents ( original and attested Xerox copies ) along with the application form.

  • Merit order copy issued by NTR University of Health Sciences
  • SSC Certificate
  • Intermediate or its equivalent examination certificate
  • Study / Bonafide certificates from 6th to Intermediate
  • Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC / SC / ST candidates issued through e – seva /  Me – seva
  • 10 years residence certificate of either of the parent / candidate who have not studied in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana states
  • Transfer Certificate ( TC )
  • Latest Income Certificate issued through e – seva / Me – seva

Dr. NTR University BPT Selection Procedure 2019

  • Admission is purely done by merit.
  • Selections will be made through Web Options and allotments will be made by the Competent Authority i.e., Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
  • Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice – Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. Selections are Course wise.
  • Reservations shall also be University Area Wise. While allotting the candidates to the colleges, the percentage of reservations shall be maintained in each institution as far as possible.
  • The 15% of unreserved Seats will be filled First, then the 85% of the local seats will be filled as per the G.O.Ms. No. 42, Higher Education ( EC2 ) Dept., 18th May, 2009.
  • The selections shall be in three rounds ( all rounds will be done simultaneously )
    • In the first round, OC seats will be filled up.
    • In the second round, the reserved category candidates selected under OC category shall be reallotted to the college of their preference depending upon availability of seats in the respective category and their eligibility.
    • In the third round, the selection and allotment shall be made for all the vacant seats in all categories after second round.

Dr. NTR University BPT Admission Important Dates 2019

1Registration Date17th July, 2019 - 6th August, 2019

Contact Details

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,
Beside General Hospital,
NH 16 Service Road,
Gunadala, Vijayawada,
Andhra Pradesh 520008, India.,
Phone No. : 91-866-2451206,
Email : ntruhs@hotmail.com,
Website : www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.

JEE Main

Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.