Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Rastriya Vidhi SansthanExams Date »
RMLNLU Admission 2019
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University invites admission application for BA LLB ( Hons. ) and LLM programs and conducts CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) for the academic year 2019.
RMLNLU Admission Eligibility 2019
BA LLB ( Hons. )
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination ( 10+2 ) or an examination equivalent thereof, securing in aggregate not less than 45% ( 40% in case of SC / ST candidates of U. P. ) of the total marks.
- Must not have completed 20 years ( 22 years in case of OBC / SC / ST / SAP candidates ) of age as on 1st July, 2018.
The Candidates, who have appeared in the qualifying examination and are awaiting for their results, may also write the Admission Test but their admission shall be subject to the fulfilment of the requirements at the time of admission.
- The admission shall be based on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test – 2017. However, to qualify for admission, the candidate must have passed LL.B. Degree or an equivalent Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade ( 50% in case of SC / ST candidates of U. P. )
- Candidates who have appeared in the LL.B. Degree exam must have passed / appeared in the final semester / final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his / her admission.
RMLNLU Admission Application Form 2019
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University admission application form will be available at website : www.rmlnlu.ac.in.
- Application registration fee is ₹ 500/- for General / OBC Candidates and ₹ 250/- for SC / ST Candidates.
RMLNLU Admission Selection Process 2019
- The admission shall be based on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test – 2018.
- Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussion and interview.
RMLNLU Admission Results 2019
- After the achievement of the exam, the University prepares to publish the result. The result is provided with the help of online method. Link can be opened to retain the result after release by the university. The candidates who partake in the examination will be required to download the results by typing roll number or name. The University issue results for courses. Applicants need to get the printout of the result for later use.
RMLNLU Admission Counselling 2019
- After completion of the application process, the authority will prepare the merit list. The names of candidates shortlisted for counselling / admission will display on the official website in the month of June / July, 2019.
- Aspirants can check the merit list from the official website and check your name. Aspirants who have appeared in the merit list will attend the admission process according to schedule.
- The authority will announce the RMLNLU B.A LLB LLM Counselling Dates on its official website. After completion of the counselling selected candidates to need to pay the admission fee and submit the original documents for the verification at the time of admission.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of counselling
- Certificate of age proof
- The copy of Higher Secondary / Graduation mark statements.
- The copy of the Transfer / School Leaving Certificate
- Score Card of CLAT.
- Community Certificate ( Only for SC / ST categories )
- Nativity Certificate
RMLNLU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Initial Date of CLAT Application Form||January, 2019|
|2||Final Date of Application Form Submission||March, 2019|
|3||Publication of shortlisted candidates in website||June, 2019|
|4||Counseling / Admission Process Starts From||June / July 2019|
|5||Classes Start From||August, 2019|
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University,
Sec- D1, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme,
Lucknow – 226012, Uttar Pradesh, India.,
Phone : +91-522-24 25 902, 903,
Fax : +91-522-24 22 841,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rmlnlu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.