Emergency Management and Research Institute Entrance Examination 2007
Inviting Applications for admission to 2 year full time
Post Graduate Program in Emergency care (EMT-A)
For students aspiring a career in Emergency Care
The Emergency Management and Research Institute (EMRI) is one among leaders in Emergency care, Established in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in April 2005, EMRI is a not-for-profit organization founder and Chairman, Satyam Computers and his brothers.
Apart from handling the day-to-day emergencies (medical, police and fire), EMRI has made progress in Emergency Research & Training and offers a 2 years full time residential Post-Graduate Program in Emergency Care (Emt-A).
This world-class program is the first-of-its-king in India that will deliver highest quality pre-hospital education and comprehensive training in the field of emergency care.
Partnership with Standford University:
EMRI has partnered with Stanford University, USA the world’s leading research and teaching institution. Stanford would provide EMRI assistance, guidance and hands on training. Senior clinicians and teachers from Stanford University, USA will directly conduct major portion of the teaching all skill development components of the program.
Program: Post Graduate in Emergency Care (EMT-4) (2 year full time residential program)
- Program and execution designed jointly by EMRI & Stanford University, USA
- Senior clinicians and teachers from Stanford University, USA will directly conduct major portion of teaching and skill development.
- An array of training manikins, models and equipment specifically for practice of the psychomotor skills of patient care.
- State-of-the art computer laboratory with the latest technology and educational software.
- Partnership with large hospital for clinical and field training to develop and apply clinical knowledge and skills to the actual treatment of emergency patients.
In addition the students will also be Certified Practitioner in:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
To be eligible for admission the applicants must have a background qualification in either one of the fields, Bachelors Degree (B.Sc) in Life Sciences, Bachelors in Psychotherapy, Nursing or equivalent.
26th June 2007
27th & 28th June 2007
Medical Fitness Test:
27th & 28th June 2007
How to Apply:
To download the application form, please visit
Correspondence regarding the application and admission can be submitted online or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to:
Emergency Management and Research Institute
Secunderabad – 500 014
Phone: 040 – 2346 2600, 2346 2222
Fax: 040 – 2346 2178