Engineering Architecture Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test-Notification-EAMCET 2006
Date of Engineering Architecture Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test- EAMCET 2006 – May 4, 2006
- Issue of EAMCET 2006 notification
: February 4
- Sale of EAMCET 2006 applications from
: February 10
- Last date for receipt of EAMCET 2006 applications March
- Last date of receipt of applications with a fine of Rs. 500
- Last date of receipt of applications with a fine of Rs. 1,000
: March 23
- Last date for sale of applications
: March 20
- (Conducting on behalf of APSCHE) (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test)
Entrance Test :
1.1 A Common Entrance Test, Designated as Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2006 (EAMCET – 2006) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted (as per G.O.Ms.No. 16 Edn.,(EC) Department Dt: 25-2-2004 and its amendments) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad – 72 for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2006-2007 in the State of Andhra Pradesh. (a) B.E/B.Tech courses (b) B.V.Sc and A.H/B.Sc (Ag)/B.Sc (Hort)/B.F.Sc/B.Tech (FST)/B.Sc (CA&BM) courses (c) MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses (d) B. Pharm courses.
2. Eligibility for EAMCET:
2.1 The minimum qualification to appear for EAMCET-2006 is (a) A pass in Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto. (b) A pass at Diploma examination or appearance at 3rd year Diploma Examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. or its equivalent thereto. Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for B.E/B.Tech courses only. or its equivalent thereto. Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch, courses only.
2.2 In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
2.3 Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission) order 1974 and its amendments (vide G.O.P.No. 646 dt: 10-7-79 of Education (W) Department).
3. Detailed information regarding eligibility, age, and syllabi etc., is given in the “Instruction Booklet”, supplied along with the application form.
4. Requisition for the Application form :
4.1 Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” category application for Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Tech (Ag.Engg) /B.Tech (Dairying)/ B.Tech (FST) (MPC) /B.Sc (CA&BM) (MPC) and B. Pharm (MPC) courses.
4.2 Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” category application for Agriculture (B.V.Sc., and A.H/B.Sc (Agr)/B.Sc (Hort)/B.F.Sc/B.Tech (FST) (Bi.P.C)/B.Sc (CA&BM) (Bi.P.C)/ Medical (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/ BNYS) and B. Pharm (Bi.P.C) courses
4.3 Eligible candidates who intend to seek admission to both the courses in 4.1 and 4.2 have to submit “E” and “AM” category applications in a single cover only, so that the same test center can be allotted for both the tests.
4.4 Applications form together with the enclosures including the “Instruction Booklet” can be had in person (not by post) on payment of Rs. 250/- (this amount covers the cost of application along with enclosures, fees for entrance test, and towards Service charges for Post offices) in cash At All The Head Post Offices And All e-Seva Centres within the state of Andhra Pradesh..
5. How to submit Filled in Application form:
Refer to item VIII of “Instruction Booklet” for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medicine (AM) Categories of applications.
6. Date of Entrance Test: 04-05-2006
7. Test Timings:
For Engineering Stream (E) 10-00 AM to 1-00 PM
For Agriculture & Medicine 2-30 PM to 5-30 PM
8. Sale and Receipt of Application forms:
The late fee must be in the form of Demand Draft on any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad, in favour of The Convener, EAMCET – 2006.
9. Filled in Application should be submitted to the Regional Coordinator in person as mentioned in the Instruction Booklet or to the Convener, EAMCET – 2006, SIT Building, Cellar portion, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 072 by Regd. Post.
10. In Their Own Interest, Candidates Are Advised To Submit The Filled In Applications To The Concerned Regional Co-Ordinators In Person Only, Or To Send It To The Convener, Eamcet – 2006, J.N.T.U., Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 072 By Regd Post , Well In Advance Of The Last Date Prescribed For Submission Of Applications Without Late Fee To Avoid Delays. Convener Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Postal Delay Or Loss Of Application During Transit.
- This is only a Notification and not a prospectus.
- This notification is also available on: