Engineering Architecture Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test-EAMCETExams Date »
Engineering Architecture Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test Notification EAMCET 2018
JNTU Kakinada invites admission application for B.Tech / B.V.Sc / MBBS / BDS / BHMS / B. Pharm programs and conducts AP EAMCET Exam for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
EAMCET Eligibility 2018
- Candidates should be of Indian nationality or fall under the categories of either PIO ( Persons of Indian Origin ) or OCI ( Overseas Citizens of India ).
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and satisfy the local / non-local status as per the APEAMCET eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have appeared in / passed 12th class / intermediate examination with mathematics, chemistry and physics as related vocational or optional courses conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
- Or the candidates should have passed or appeared in final year exam in the diploma examination for engineering conducted by Andhra Pradesh state board of technical education and training as per APEAMCET eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on 31st of december of the year of admission in the college. However, there is no such upper age limit according to APEAMCET eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech in Diary Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS&T have the lower age limit of 17 years and upper age limit of 22 yrs as per APEAMCET eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should be able to produce the proof of their reservation at the time of admission failing which leads to the cancelation of candidature or inclusion in general category as per the APEAMCET eligibility criteria.
- The decision taken by the controller board is final regarding the eligibility of a candidate as per the APEAMCET eligibility criteria.
EAMCET Application Form 2018
EAMCET application form is available in the official website www.jntuk.edu.in.
- The form can be downloaded and sent to the address with a demand draft payable at Kakinada and drawn in favour of ‘Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Candidates with physics, chemistry & mathematics as optional subjects in the Intermediate or an equivalent course should fill up the ‘E’ category application. This application would be valid for B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm ( MPC ) & Pharm – D ( MPC ) programs. Candidates with physics, chemistry & biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate should fill up the ‘AM’ category application. These applications are for B.Sc., B.V.Sc. & AH, B.F.Sc., B.Tech. ( FST ), B.Sc. ( CA&+BM ), MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS I, BNYS, B.Pharm & B.Tech. ( Bio – Technology ) programs.
Application Fees :
- [rupee] 500/- For Engineering
- [rupee] 500/- For Agricultural science & Medicine
- [rupee]1000/- For Both Engineering,Agricultural science & Medicine
EAMCET Important Dates 2018
|1||Notification of AP EAMCET - 2018||26th February, 2018|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||28th February, 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||29th March, 2018|
|4||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of [rupee] 500/-||6th April, 2018|
|5||Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||8th April, 2018 to 12th April, 2018|
|6||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of [rupee] 1000/-||11th April, 2018|
|7||Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of [rupee] 5000/-||16th April, 2018|
|8||Downloading of Hall - tickets from the website||18th April, 2018 ( onwards )|
|9||Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of [rupee] 10000/-||21st April, 2018|
|10||Date of AP EAMCET Examination ( Engineering )||22nd April, 2018, 23rd April, 2018 & 24th April, 2018|
|11||Date of AP EAMCET Examination ( Agriculture )||25th April, 2018|
|12||E & A ( Both Stream )||24th April, 2018 & 25th April, 2018|
|13||Declaration of Preliminary Key ( Engineering )||25th April, 2018|
|14||Declaration of Preliminary Key ( Agriculture )||26th April, 2018|
|15||Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28th April, 2018 ( 5.00 PM )|
|16||Declaration of Results||5th May, 2018|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003, India.,
Phone No. : 0884-2300900,
Fax : 0884-2300901,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jntuk.edu.in.