Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders (ECET-FDH) 2006
Exam Date: 18-May-2006
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Andhra Pradesh (India)
Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders (ECET-FDH) Conducting On Behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education-APSCHE
Applications are invited from Diploma Holders in various branches of Engineering namely
- Mechanical (including Automobile, Packaging Technology, Printing Technology & Foot Ware Technology)
- Computer Engineering (including special Diploma
- Electronics and Communication (including Special Diploma / Special Diploma in TV and Sound Technology)
- Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering (including Special Diploma)
- Chemical (including Sugar Technology/ Ceramics /Textile Technology/ Leather Technology)
- Electronics and Instrumentation (including Special Diploma)
The Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2006-2007 to be conducted by the JNT University, Hyderabad, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education in accordance with G.O.Ms.No.24 Education (EC) Department, Date. 18-03-2004, G.O.Ms.No.119 Higher Education (EC) Date. 09-08-2005 and their amendments.
The Common Entrance Test for:
- For Lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular BE/BTech. Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved Un-Aided Private Professional Institutions.
- Admission through Common Entrance Test into 1″ year regular B.E. /B.Tech. Courses in University Engineering Colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for Diploma holders.
- Lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional Institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Exam States: Andhra Pradesh
The prescribed application form along with instruction booklet containing information regarding eligibility, syllabi etc.,
How to Apply:
The prescribed application form along with instruction booklet containing information regarding eligibility, syllabi etc., for the common entrance test can be obtained in person on payment of Rs. 300/- from any Head Post Office at Hyderabad GPO, Khairatabad, Secunderabad, Sanathnagar, Station Kachiguda, Kukatpally, Hanumakonda, Warangal, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Mancherial, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kothagudem, Mahaboobnagar, Sangareddy, Nalgonda, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Bheemavaram, Tanuku, Eluru, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Machilipatnam, Buckinghampet, Vijayawada, Arundelpet (Guntur), Tenali, Ongole, Nellore, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Cuddapah, Kurnool, Nandyala, and Anantapur, Post Offices from 27-02-2006 to 10-04-2006 during counter working hours.
Also application forms can be obtained by Post from the CONVENER, ECET (FDH) – 2006, by sending a requisition along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- in favor of
“THE SECRETARY, APSCHE, ECET (FDH) – 2006” on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad and a self addressed envelope of size 30 cm X 22 cm with postal stamps affixed for Rs.50/- (by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due).
However, the candidates are advised to obtain the application form in person to avoid postal delay. The filled in application form with necessary enclosures can be submitted to the CONVENER, ECET (FDH) – 2006, in the address given at
, in person or by post so as to reach him on or before 10-04-2006,5.00 pm.
Commencement of sale of application form:
Last date for sale and receipt of filled in application form:
Date and Time of Entrance Test: 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
Note: Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and time will be summarily rejected.
For More Information visit: