Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ( ECET-FDH )Exams Date »
ECET-FDH Admission 2019
Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders will be done by the JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of the Higher Education in the year of 2019.
ECET-FDH Admission Courses 2019
Applications are invited from Diploma Holders in various branches of Engineering namely :
Mechanical ( including Automobile, Packaging Technology, Printing Technology & Foot Ware Technology )
Computer Engineering ( including special Diploma )
Electronics and Communication ( including Special Diploma / Special Diploma in TV and Sound Technology )
Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering ( including Special Diploma )
Chemical ( including Sugar Technology / Ceramics / Textile Technology / Leather Technology )
Electronics and Instrumentation ( including Special Diploma )
ECET-FDH Admission Eligibility 2019
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) for entry into relevant courses.
ECET-FDH Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be objective type questions with containing one mark for each.
- Applicants should complete the paper within three hours.
- The exam will only be in one language which will be the English Language.
- The exam paper will have 300 marks which the students will be getting.
- The syllabus will be only with 10+2.
ECET-FDH Admission Application Form 2019
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders admission application form will be available at website : www.jntuh.ac.in.
- The application fee has to be paid which is [rupee] 300/- it will be accepted by the Secretary, APSCHE, ECET ( FDH ), at any bank, Hyderabad.
- The fee will be sent to the head office through post or DD.
ECET-FDH Admission Admit Card 2019
- Applicants must come for the exam along with their hall tickets which will be on the official website. The Admit Card have been downloaded by those applicants who have submitted the form and have given the fee.
- Applicants must paste their passport size photo which must be the same as they have given for their registration. It has been told that to be in the hall by 10:00 am after that you will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
ECET-FDH Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in ECET-FDH. Selection will be done by merit.
ECET-FDH Admission Syllabus 2019
- Engineering ( All streams )
ECET-FDH Admission Results 2019
- The marks will be given in the report card which means that the total marks and ranks of each individual student will be given.
- During downloading the report card, the applicants must use their information which will be the admit card no and date of birth.
- Applicants can’t get the re-evaluation of marks so you have been told to check the information very carefully.
ECET-FDH Admission Counselling 2019
- The diploma and B.Sc holder will get admission in their aspiring programs after completing the interview session, and it will conduct after the result declaration of ECET. Students should have to carry the required documents for verification at the counselling centre.
ECET-FDH Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||The announcement of ECET 2019 notification||1st week of February, 2019|
|2||Starting date of submission of online application||2nd week of February, 2019|
|3||Last date of submission of online application without late fee||3rd week of March, 2019|
|4||Last date of submission of online application with late fee of [rupee] 1000/-||2nd week of April, 2019|
|5||Last date of Submission of online application with late fee of [rupee]5000/-||3rd week of April, 2019|
|6||Downloading of Hall tickets||Last week of April, 2019|
|7||The announcement of answer key||3rd week of May, 2019|
|8||The announcement of results||4th week of May, 2019|
|9||AP ECET 2019 Exam date and Time schedule||2nd week of May, 2019|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Hyderabad – 500 085,
Website : www.jntuh.ac.in.