Entrance Test for Nursing Course at JIPMERExams Date »
The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research ( JIPMER ) Invites application from Candidates for the admission of BSc , MSc Nursing program for the academic year 2018
JIPMER Eligiblity 2019
- Candidate must be an Indian national
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level exam or its equivalent form a recognized board or authority.
- Candidate must have passed his 10+2 exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- Candidate must have passed with minimum 50% marks together in all subjects. For reserved candidates it is 40% and 45% for OPH.
For M.Sc Nursing
- Candidate must have passed his bachelor’s degree in B.Sc / PB.BSc / PC B.Sc Nuring or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have passed with minimum 50% marks together in all subjects in his bachelor’s degree.
JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019
- The JIPMER Nursing 2019 examination would be held in online
- The language of the paper will be in English
- Candidates will be asked questions from the subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English Language and Comprehension, logical and quantitative reasoning.
- Candidates will be asked total of 100 multiple choice questions in the exam.
- The total duration to complete the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- For each correct response, 1 mark will be awarded
- There will be no negative marking in the paper
JIPMER Application Form 2019
- JIPMER Application Form details will be available at official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- The registration process of JIPMER Nursing 2019 will be started from the 18th April, 2019
- The last date of registration will the 24th May, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully as modification / correction cannot be made in the form.
- In case if mistake arises in any field, candidates are required to apply for a fresh application before the last date.
- Those candidates those application form will be accepted by the council, only those candidates will be able to download their admit card.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and other documents as per the given specifications during the application form filling
- Application Fees For B.Sc Nursing ( ST / SC ) is [rupee]1200/- and for ( OBC / UR ) is [rupee] 1500/-
- Application Fees For M.Sc Nursing ( ST / SC ) is [rupee]500/- and for ( OBC / UR ) is [rupee]700/-
JIPMER Admit Card 2019
- JIPMER Nursing 2019 Admit Card will be made available to the candidates after their successful registration process. The admit card will be downloaded by the candidates through online mode.
- It is expected to be released in the month of June, 2019. Candidates will download their admit card by entering their username and date of birth
JIPMER Syllabus 2019
- The authority of JIPMER will provide the syllabus of JIPMER Nursing 2019. The syllabus will include topics from the 10+2 level of CBSE and State board higher secondary.
- For B.SC Nursing, entrance exam will contain questions from 10+2 level.
- For M.SC Nursing, test will include questions from Bachelors degree level syllabus
JIPMER Results 2019
- The results of JIPMER Nursing 2019 will be declared through online mode. The merit list and result is expected to be released till the 1st week of July, 2019.
- Candidates are required to score the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the counselling rounds. Candidates must take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
JIPMER Counselling 2019
- JIPMER Nursing 2019 counselling will be started from 17th July, 2019. The counselling will be carried out in four rounds.
- The counselling process and seat allotment will be carried out in the order of rank obtained by the students, category & availability of seats. It will be organized through offline mode at the specified venue.
- Documents Necessary at the time of counselling are following
- JIPMER Nursing Rank letter
- X and XII marksheet
- X and XII pass certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Hall ticket /Admit card of JIPMER Nursing
- Medical certificate ( For OPH )
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Valid ID proofs – Aadhaar card, DL, passport etc
JIPMER Important Dates 2019
|S.NO||Events||Dates ( Announced )|
|1||Starting of registration||18th April, 2019|
|2||Last date to register online||24th May, 2019|
|3||Availability of admit card||In the month of June, 2019|
|4||Date of examination||22nd June, 2019|
|5||Merit list/result publication||In the 1st week of July, 2019|
|6||First counselling round||17th July, 2019 - 19th July, 2019|
|7||Second counselling round||22nd August, 2019 - 23rd August, 2019|
|8||Third counselling round||11th August, 2019 - 12th September, 2019|
|9||Final counselling||27th September, 2019|
|10||Date of closing of admission||30th September, 2019|
Request for application by post should reach the Registrar (Academic), JIPMER, Pondicherry – 605 006 on or before July 14 along with a demand draft for Rs. 200 drawn in favour of accounts officer, JIPMER, Pondicherry, and self-addressed envelope of size 12″ x 9″ affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 50.
Application form and other details can also be downloaded from the website
Last date for receipt of completed applications is July 31. Admission shall be based on an entrance test and interview.