FDDI (Ministry of Commerce, Government of India)
A-10/a, Sector – 24,
Phone: 120 – 2412339, 2411550, 2412456/7
Fax: 120 – 2412556, 2411301
PG Courses – 2years:
- PG diploma in Creative Designing & CAD/CAM (PGDCD)
- Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM)
- PG Diploma in Footwear Technology & management (PGDFTM)
Eligibility for PG Courses: Graduation, (Students appearing in final may also apply.)
UG Courses- 3 years:
- Diploma in Leather Goods and Accessories Design (DLGA)
- Diploma in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management (DFMRM)
- Diploma in Footwear Technology (DFT)
Eligibility for UG Courses: 10+2 (students appearing in final year May also apply)
Short Term Courses – 1 Year:
- Diploma in Retail Sales Management (DRSM)
- Supervisory in Retail Sale Footwear Technology (SFT)
Eligibility for Short Term Courses: 10+2 (Students appearing in final year may also apply.)
Written test: To be held in 32 cities all over India on 17
th, & 19
th June 2006.
Sessions begins: August 2006
TATA, Reebok, Lifestyle, Adidas, ECCO, Nike, Steve, & Barry’s pantaloon, Bata, Lakhani,Liberty,Relaxo, Shoe Mart, Action, Woodland, Bayer, Franco Leon, Pidilite, Sprandi, TESCO, westside, Mirza etc.
Candidates appeared in CAT / MAT are exempted from the written test. Please submit score card with the application from.
Prospectus are available in the selected branches of UTI Bank or Directly from the Institute against cash or sending DD of Rs. 1000 /- In favour of FDDI payable at New Delhi.
Form can also be downloaded from our website: