Film and Television Institute of India Entrance ExamExams Date »
Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Exam 2019
Film and Television Institute of India invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Diploma and short term courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Film and Television Institute of India Courses Offered 2019
- Direction and Screen play writing
- Sound recording and Sound Design
- Art Direction and Production design
- Feature Film Screenplay Writing
Film and Television Institute of India Eligibility 2019
Age Limit : Candidate must be above 21 years of age. There is no upper limit specified by the Institute for candidates.
Residential Criteria / Nationality : There are no nationality or residential criteria specified by the Institute. Candidate can belong to any nationality or can be a resident of any area.
Academic Qualifications : Following are the Eligibility criteria given by the University for Different courses
|Name of Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Direction and Screen play writing||Bachelors degree in any discipline|
|Cinematography||Bachelors degree in any discipline|
|Editing||Bachelors degree in any discipline|
|Sound recording and Sound Design||Bachelors degree in any discipline with physics as a subject at senior secondary level 10+2|
|Art Direction and Production design||Bachelors degree in applied arts, architecture, sculpture, interior design or related fields in fine arts or equivalent diploma in any of the above|
|Acting||Bachelors degree in any discipline|
|Feature Film Screenplay Writing||Bachelors degree in any discipline|
Film and Television Institute of India Seats 2019
- Postgraduate and Certificate Courses In Film : 72 Seats
- Postgraduate Courses In Television : 40 Seats
Film and Television Institute of India Exam Pattern 2019
FTII gives a brief about the entrance exam for admissions only. Here is the exam pattern for FTII Entrance Exam 2019 :
- Question paper comprises 100 objective type questions in total.
- Paper is qualifying in nature and each right answer is awarded 1 mark.
- 3 hours are given to a candidate for completing the paper.
- Entrance exam is usually held between 10 pm to 1 pm
Film and Television Institute of India Application Form 2019
Film and Television Institute of India admission application form is available in the official website www.ftiindia.com.
Follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form :
- Log onto the official website of FTII
- Click on the APPLY ONLINE link available on the page.
- Click on APPLICATION FORM option from the list.
- Fill the application form online with your particular details which include
- Candidates Name
- Parent’s details
- Address and Phone Number
- Academic Qualification
- Course Details
- Demand Draft Number
- Issuing Bank
- Take a print out of the application form and attach the following documents with the same
- 2 passport size photographs 4.5×3.5 cm
- Demand Draft
- Declaration by parents / Guardian and by students.
- Photocopy of required certificates.
- Payment can be made through demand draft in the name of the Institute.
- A Demand Draft drew on any nationalized bank in favor of Film and Television Institute of India payable at Pune.
- Don’t forget to write the demand draft number in the application form.
- Take a print out of the draft for future reference.
Film and Television Institute of India Admit Card 2019
Admit card for FTII Entrance Test 2019 is available from 8th April, 2019. Aspirants can download the admit card through the official website of FTII www.ftiindia.com.
- Log onto the official website of FTII.
- Fill in your name and application number in the box provided.
- Click on download admit card option from the page.
- Download the admit card and keep it for future use.
Admit card contains some of your very important details which include –
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Photograph
- Registration Number
- Date of Examination
- Name of Examination
- Venue of Center for the Exam
- Important instructions related to FTII 2019 Admit Card
It is very important to carry the Admit card along to the exam center as without it; examination coordinator will not allow the student to enter come what may.
Film and Television Institute of India Exam Centres 2019
- Film and Television Institute of India allocate the examination center to the students according to candidates reach and easiness.
- There are total 24 examination centers allocated to students every year. Number of Exam center may vary every year as it depends on the number of students appearing for the exam.
- Exam centers for FTII are spread across different states across the country for the convenience of students to appear for the examination.
Film and Television Institute of India Syllabus 2019
- FTII Entrance Exam 2019 has no such specific syllabus for the courses and examination with regard to film and television. Since majority of the courses offered by FTII are skilled based or performing art subjects there is no bound syllabus for the exam
- There are questions from general knowledge and general mental ability. One should be aware of the socio – economic developments that are going around like awards and recognition, countries and happenings in them etc.
Film and Television Institute of India Result 2019
Sheets will be scanned and scored and the results will be prepared on the basis of separate merit list by FTII. Results will be uploaded online on 15th April, 2019. Following is the procedure to check it –
- Log onto the official website of FTII www.ftiindia.com.
- CLICK on the RESULTS option available on the NOTICE BOARD.
- Choose your course for which you gave the exam.
- Your results will appear in front of you in a PDF format.
- Download and save your score card for future reference.
There are a few factors which influence the merit list prepared by the authority holders. Here are few factors affecting the merit List-
- Number of students that will appear for the entrance test.
- Marks scored by the candidates.
- Difficulty level of examination
- Merit list trends in previous years
- Intake of candidates in every course in the university.
- Reservation of seats according to the university reservation policy.
Film and Television Institute of India Counselling 2019
- After the results are announced, candidates must reach the allotted venue on the given time for counseling and further admission process.
- Counseling process will be held by the end of July, 2019 and consists of 2 rounds of personal interview and orientation. The process is further followed by a Medical test of candidate which leads to final selection.
Film and Television Institute of India Important Dates 2019
|1||FTII Application form will be available from||24th December, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st January, 2019|
|3||Admit card||8th February, 2019|
|4||FTII Entrance Examination||18th February, 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||15th April, 2019|
Film and Television Institute of India,
No.11, Law College Rd,
Shanti Sheela Society, Telephone Exchange,
Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India.,
Phone No. : +91 – 020 – 25580000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ftiindia.com.