Film Television Institute India Is An Autonomous Institute Under The Union Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting.
Courses In Film
|Direction||3 years||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Cinematography||3 years||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Editing||3 years||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Audiography||3 years||Bachelor’s Degree
with Physics as a subject at 10+2 level.
|Acting||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Art Direction||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Architecture, Painting, Applied Art, Sculpture/ Interior Design or related fields in Fine Arts|
|Animation and Computer Graphics||1½ year||Senior Secondary (10+2). You must preferably have completed a Diploma from a fine arts college.|
|Feature Film Screenplay Writing||1 year||Bachelor’s Degree|
Courses In Television
|Direction||1 year PG certificate course||Bachelor’s degree||8|
|Electronic Cinematography||1 year PG certificate course||Bachelor’s degree||8|
|Video Editing||1 year PG certificate course||Bachelor’s degree||8|
|Audiography and TV Engineering||1 year PG certificate course||Bachelor’s degree with Physics as a subject at 10+2 level||8|
- You must take the entrance examination for all the courses.
- This will be followed by interviews.
- New Delhi
How to Apply:
- Obtain the prospectus containing the application form and other details by sending a request along with a demand draft of Rs 700 drawn on any of the branches of the State Bank of India or Indian Bank in favour of the Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, payable at Pune.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope of 23 cm x 30 cm, with postage of Rs 100, must accompany your request.
- The prospectus may also be obtained in person from the tutorial section, Film and Television Institute of India.
- The entrance examination for all the courses except the Certificate Course in Animation and Computer Graphics will be held on May 21.
- The entrance examination for Certificate Course in Animation and Computer Graphics will be held at FTII, Pune on June 18.
- Please send in your completed application form before April 20.
Film and Television Institute of India
Law College Road
Pune — 411 004
Phones: (020) 25425656, 25431817, 25430017, 25430363, extension: 223