Forest Research Institute University Entrance Test 2015
FRI University MSc Entrance Test 2015 :: FRI Application Form 2015
Forest Research Institute,
P.O. New Forest – Dehradun ( India ),
Fax : +91 135 – 2756865,
Telephone No. : ( +91 135 – 2755277 ),
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://fri.icfre.gov.in/.
Forest Research Institute University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Master of Science Programs through FRI University Admission Test 2015 :
- M.Sc. Forestry
- M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology
- M.Sc. Environment Management
- M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology
FRI Entrance Test Date 2015
|FRI MSc Online Admission Test Date 2015 : 10th May, 2015 ( Sunday ).|
Eligibility for FRI Entrance Test 2015
FRI Dehradun Eligibility Requirements for admission to these courses are as follows :
|Sl.No.||Course Code No.||Courses of Studies||Eligibility Requirement|
|1||01 ( A )||M.Sc. Forestry||Three years bachelor’s degree in science with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.|
|2||01 ( B )||M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology||Three years bachelor’s degree with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or B.Sc. degree in Forestry.|
|3||01 ( C )||M.Sc. Environment Management ||Three years bachelor’s degree in any branch of Basic or Applied Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or Agriculture or BE in Environment Science|
|4||01 ( D )||M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology ||Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects. BE / B.Tech. ( Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate ).|
FRI Age Limit for In – service Candidate :
- The maximum age limit in respect of in – service candidate to M.Sc. Environment Management course shall be 50 years. The age shall be reckoned as on 31st July of the year of admission and no further relaxation will be given in any case.
- The minimum age limit for admission to M.Sc. courses shall be 19 and 21 years respectively. The age shall be reckoned as on 31st July 2015 and no further relaxation will be given to the candidate
FRI University MSc 2015 Reservation of Seats
A) Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes :
Fifteen percent of the total available seats shall be reserved for scheduled castes and seven and half percent for scheduled tribes candidates subject to their being otherwise suitable. These reservations shall be interchangeable e.g. if sufficient number of candidates are not available to fill up the seats reserved for scheduled tribe candidates, these can be filled up from suitable scheduled castes candidates within the course concerned.
B) Other Backward Class ( OBC ) :
The reservation to OBC is being provided as per the policy of the Government of India.
C) Physically Handicapped :
One seat shall be reserved in two courses for the candidates with locomotor disabilities one leg, one arm ( without mobility restriction ) and persons with partial deafness as per Government of India rules in M.Sc. Forestry and M.Sc. Environment Management courses only. The candidate will have to produce disability certificate issued by competent authority at the time of counseling for admission.
D) In – Service Candidates :
Five seats shall be reserved in M.Sc. Environment Management course for in – service candidates working in Government Departments / Autonomous bodies under the Central / State / Union Territory / ICFRE. However, if in – service candidates are not available then the seats reserved for them will be filled up by general candidate (s).
E) Foreign Nationals :
Reservation to the extent of 15% of the prescribed seats on supernumerary basis for Foreign Nationals shall be made for admission to each M.Sc. course available in the Institute. The foreign nationals are exempted from appearing in admission test provided they have passed the equivalent qualifying examination from a University outside India and fulfill the following conditions :
- That they must have minimum eligibility requirements;
- That the applications of scholarship holding Foreign Nationals ( Under various schemes ) are routed through Indian Council for Cultural Relations / Ministry of Human Resource & Development ( Department of Education ), Government of India, New Delhi;
- That the applications of self – financing Foreign nationals should be routed through concerned Indian Diplomatic Mission abroad or Diplomatic Mission of the country of the applicant in India and should be reached in the office of the FRI, University by the 30th May, 2015. Fee to be charged from the foreign nationals.
- That they have valid residential permit in India granted for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the concerned course;
- That the antecedents of the candidate have been verified by the forwarding Agencies / Ministry and found in order;
- That the candidate must submit certificate duly verified by the Ministry / Agencies to the effect that he / she has been subjected to AIDS test and found negative;
- That the degree / certificates of the candidates have been approved by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) as equivalent to the corresponding degrees / certificates of the AIU;
- That they have adequate knowledge of English as per requirements of the course.
FRI University Important Dates 2015
|Opening Date of submission of FRI Dehradun Online Registration||02nd February, 2015|
|Last date of submission of FRI Online Registration & DD||17th April, 2015|
|Date of FRI MSc Online Examination Test 2015 ||10th May, 2015|
|Date of FRI Dehradun Ist counseling ||6th July, 2015|
|Date of FRI Dehradun IInd counseling||10th July, 2015|
|Date of starting new session||20th July, 2015|
FRI Dehradun 2015 Exam Date – FRI Dehradun 2015 Eligibility – FRI Dehradun 2015 Seats – FRI Dehradun 2015 Important Dates Details.
Exams Date Related : FRI 2015 Examination Date, FRI MSc 2015 Exam Eligibility, FRI Entrance Exam 2015 Date, Forest Research Institute University Entrance Test 2015, Exam Date for FRI Dehradun MSc 2015, FRI 2015 MSc Seats Offered, FRI MSc Entrance Exam 2015, FRI Dehradun MSc 2015 Seats Allotment, FRI MSc Admission Test 2015 Date, FRI University Dehradun 2015 Exam Date, Age Limit for FRI Dehradun MSc 2015, FRI University MSc 2015 Courses, FRI University 2015 Notification Date, FRI Dehradun 2015 Entrance Eligibility, FRI University 2015 Important Dates, Important Dates for FRI Entrance Exam 2015, FRI MSc Entrance Exam Date 2015, FRI Dehradun 2015 Eligibility Criteria, FRI MSc 2015 Prospectus Download, FRI Dehradun 2015 Test Date, FRI Dehradun Entrance Examination 2015, Eligibility Criteria for FRI MSc 2015, FRI University 2015 Examination Eligibility,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for forest research institute university entrance test 2015 by vennila