GBU Noida Application Form 2013
GBU 2013 Application Procedure
(a) GBU Noida 2013 Online submission – On – line application form and brochure will be available on university website http://www.gbu.ac.in. Application fee may submit through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
Note : Candidate must send the printed copy of the filled online application form along with relevant documents and Demand Draft ( if applicable ) on the address.
(b) GBU Noida 2013 Offline submission – OMR Application Form with information brochure can be obtained from University Counter by paying in Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Chairman, Admissions Gautam Buddha University” payable at New Delhi of 1200/- for General / OBC candidates and 600/- for SC / ST candidates.
(c) Outstation candidates may obtain OMR Application Forms by post after paying Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Chairman, Admissions Gautam Buddha University” payable at New Delhi of 1250/- for General / OBC candidates and 650/- for SC / ST candidates. The completed OMR application form should reach The Chairman Admissions, Gautam Buddha University, Near Yamuna Express Way, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201312. For details of the program, refer to the university website / information brochure.
Note : Transaction charges for payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking additional with the application fee.
Instructions for Filling GBU 2013 OMR Application Form
Note : Please note down your application form number for future correspondence or retain a photocopy of the filled in application form.
- The Application Form is in Optical Machine Readable ( OMR ) format. That means a special machine reads only the dark bubbles that you make on the OMR sheet.
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear, or wrinkle the Application Form. Do not put any stray marks or whitener anywhere on the Application Form. Do not write or place any mark over the bar codes.
- Use only black / blue ball point pen for filling the OMR Application Form. Do not use gel / ink / felt pen as it might smudge the form.
- Since it is not possible to erase and correct pen – filled bubble, A sample filled OMR Application Form showing how the Application Form will appear after bubbling correctly.
- If there is any discrepancy between the written data and the bubbled data in your application, the bubbled data will be taken as final.
- Your application must be complete in all respects. You should fill all the fields. Incomplete Application Form may be rejected
GBU 2013 Selection Procedure
1. GPTU 2013 Programs for Undergraduate Candidates :
For Integrated dual degree program ( B.Tech. + M.Tech. / MBA, BBM + MBA ) and BA LLB, the admission will be
based on the performance in GPTU 2013 written test only.
2. For Graduate / Post Graduate Candidates :
- For MBA program, students will be selected on the basis of GPT 2013 written test followed by a group discussion and personal interview.
- For remaining post graduates program the admission will be based on the performance in GPT 2013 written test / Personal Interview only.
Please Note :
The selection to the program shall be provisional until the candidate furnishes all required documents and testimonials including final results of the qualifying examination. The candidate should have completed all the requirements ( Theory / practical, and viva – voce ) of the award of qualifying examination before the commencement of the session. It is mandatory for all such candidates to submit the final results of the qualifying examination by 30th September 2013.
Important Instructions for GBU 2013
- The incomplete application form can be the reason for rejecting the candidature for admission.
- All applicants through online / offline will get all information through university website www.gbu.ac.in.
- The result of admission to the program, declared by University shall be final and binding. The result of entrance test may be declared in 2nd week of June 2013.
- The counselling may start for admission in the University Campus according to the rank in GPT / GPTU 2013 in the last week of June 2013.
- Candidates are also advised to keep updating their email address and phone number for all important communications.
- The candidate must download their admit card from GBU university website by 15th May, 2013 and take the admit card to the examination centre with a copy of latest passport size photograph.
- Any plea that a candidate failed to receive the information for appearing in GPT 2013 / GPTU 2013 will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or other redressal. Gautam Buddha University may withdraw the permission to appear in GPT 2013 / GPTU 2013 granted by mistake / false information to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in mentioned examination even though an admit card is issued and produced by the candidate before the concerned centre superintendent at GBU examination centre.
- A Number of seats may increase or decrease in each program.
- Since successful candidates are required to produce the admit card at the time of admission, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.
- Issuance of admit card doesn’t ensure the eligibility of the program. For getting duplicate admit cards.
- The duplicate admit cards shall be issued to the candidate a day before the entrance test from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. at the prescribed examination centre.
- Two passport size photographs, similar to that pasted on application form and identity proof of the candidate.
- For more information please visit website www.gbu.ac.in or contact at 120 – 2344234.
GBU 2013 Important Dates
|Last Date of Receiving the GBU application form||27th April, 2013|
|Last Date of Receiving GBU 2013 Application Form|
( M.A. / MSW / MMC / M.Sc. / M. Phil Program )
|16th July, 2013|
|Date of Written Entrance Test ( GPTU / GPT 2013 )||26th May, 2013|
|GBU Date of Written / Interview ( GPT 2013 ) for ( M.A. / MSW / MMC / M.Sc. / M. Phil Program )||23rd July, 2013|
GBU Application Form 2013 – GBU Selection Procedure 2013 – GBU Important Dates 2013 Details.
Exams Date Related : GBU 2013 Application Form Online, GBU GPT 2013 Application Form Status, GBU GPTU 2013 Application Form Availability, GBU Noida Application Form 2013, GBU GPT 2013 Examination Fee, How to Apply for GBU GPTU 2013, GBU GPTU 2013 Selection Procedure, Availability of GBU GPT Application 2013, GBU GPT 2013 Forms Download, GBU Important Dates 2013, GBU 2013 Admit Card, GBU GPTU 2013 Application Form Issue Date, Important Dates for GBU 2013, Gautam Buddha University 2013 Application Form, GBU 2013 Mode of Selection, Submission of GBU GPT Application 2013, GBU GPTU 2013 Application Form Last Date, GBU GPT 2013 Important Instructions, GBU Fee Structure 2013, GBU GPTU Form Date 2013, GBU GPT 2013 Application Fee, GBU 2013 Selection Procedure for GPT, GBU 2013 Apply Offline, Issue Date of GBU GPTU Application 2013, GBU GPTU 2013 Fee Payment, GBU GPT 2013 Admit Card Issue Date, Important Instructions for GBU GPTU 2013, Gautam Buddha University 2013 Hall Ticket ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for gbu noida application form 2013 by amala