Goa Institute of Management 2018
Goa Institute of Management invites admission application for PGDM program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Goa Institute of Management Course Offered 2018
- PGDM – Post graduate programme in business management
- PGDM ( HCM ) – Post graduate programme in Healthcare Management
- PGDM ( BDA ) – Post graduate programme in business management
- Big Data Analytics
Goa Institute of Management Eligibility 2018
As per AICTE norm, for PGDM, PGDM ( HCM ), and PGDM ( BDA ) minimum 50% aggregate marks ( 45% for candidates belonging to SC / ST category ) in a three – year Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent ) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE are required. Candidates satisfying all requirements for the degree by 5th June, 2018 may also apply. If an applicant does not complete all degree related requirements by 5th June, 2018 or does not obtain 50% aggregate marks, the offer of admission will stand cancelled. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in the latest examination.
Goa Institute of Management Seats 2018
The intake capacity for full – time PGDM course is 240, for PGDM ( HCM ) course it is 60, and for PGDM ( BDA ) course it is 60.
Goa Institute of Management Application Form 2018
Goa Institute of Management application form is available in the official website www.gim.ac.in.
For admission to Post Graduate Programme in Business Management 2018 – 2020, only candidates registering for XLRI Admissions Test XAT 2018 of Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur or CAT- 2017 of the Indian Institutes of Managements ( IIMs ) or GMAT conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council ( GMAC ) taken in 2016 or 2017 or CMAT- 2018 – 19 of All India Council for Technical Education may apply.
Goa Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2018
- Applicants are required to take XAT 2018 or CAT- 2017 or GMAT examination taken in 2016 or 2017 or CMAT – 2018 – 19
- Apply online – Last date for online application for CAT is 15th December 2017 and for XAT / CMAT / GMAT is 3rd January, 2018 ( With late fee, it is 5th January, 2018 )
- Interview centres : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Goa, Cochin, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi ( All centres are subject to availability ).
- For PGDM ( HCM ) and PGDM ( BDA )*, shortlisting for face-to-face evaluation shall be on the basis of profiles ( XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score, qualification, past academic performance, and work experience ). Further details about PGDM ( HCM ) shortlisting are here. Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview process in various cities in early March 2018.
- For PGDM, a select group of candidates shall be invited to Goa for Achiever’s Round of interview process in January 2018. All other candidates shall be invited for Regular Round in early March, 2018 at various interview centres.
- For Achiever’s round
- Interviews shall be held only in Goa and shortlisted candidates shall be eligible to apply for scholarships. Candidates not shortlisted for Achiever’s Round will not be eligible for scholarships. If a candidate shortlisted for Achiever’s Round decides to opt out of Achiever’s Round and attends Regular Round, the candidate will not be eligible for scholarship.
- While selecting students for Exchange Programmes / JISS ( read more.. ) due weightage shall be given to students selected through Achiever’s Round.
- Shortlisting shall be based on curricular, extracurricular, and career achievements and profile ( qualification, past academic performance, and work experience ) of the candidates.
- The shortlist shall be drawn without XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score to facilitate interview process in January 2018. Scores shall be incorporated later on. Candidates are required to submit the competitive examination ( XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT ) scores at the time of Achiever’s Round interviews.
- The final selection shall be made on objective and leadership assessment ( 40% weightage ), past academic performance ( 15% weightage ), work experience, if any ( 10% weightage ), performance in face-to-face evaluation ( 30% weightage ), and composite diversity index ( 5% weightage ). This is subject to obtaining desired proficiency in written communication and minimum score for each evaluation component, except work experience. The objective assessment shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score and the leadership assessment shall be based on Individual Assessment in Group Activity ( interaction with peers and evaluators ).
- Shortlisting for PGDM for Regular Round shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score of candidates.
- The final selection for Regular Round of PGDM, PGDM ( HCM ), and PGDM ( BDA )* shall be made on the basis of objective assessment ( 40% weightage ), past academic performance ( 15% weightage ), work experience, if any ( 10% weightage ), performance in face – to – face evaluation ( 30% weightage ), and composite diversity index ( 5% weightage ). This is subject to obtaining desired proficiency in written communication and minimum score for each evaluation component, except work experience. The objective assessment shall be based on XAT, CAT, GMAT, or CMAT score.
- The sessions are likely to begin in the first fortnight of June, 2018.
Goa Institute of Management Important Dates 2018
|1.||Filling of Online Application Forms||October, 2017 To 5th January, 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration|
|2||Early Bird ( all exams ) / CAT / Achiever's round||15th December, 2017|
|3||XAT / GMAT / CMAT||2nd January, 2018|
|4||( With late fee )||5th January, 2018|
|5||XLRI - XAT 2018||7th January, 2018|
|6||CAT - 2017||26th November, 2017|
|7||GMAT||2016 Or 2017|
|8||AICTE - CMAT 2018 - 19||January, 2018|
|Face to Face Evaluation Process|
|9||Achiever's Round||January, 2018|
|10||Regular Round||February / March, 2018|
|Announcement of Final Admission Results||April, 2018|
|Beginning of new Academic Session||June, 2018|
Goa Institute of Management,
Sanquelim, Goa 403505, India.,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 832 – 2366704,
Fax : ( 0832 ) 2444136,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gim.ac.in