GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test – GET 2015
GSIB GET MBA Exam 2015
GITAM School of International Business ( GSIB ) GITAM University,
Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam – 530045,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone : ( 0891 ) 2840400 /413
Fax : ( 0891 ) 2790036;
Mobile : +919490886714,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gsib.org.
The Gitam School of International Business invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to the following PhD / MPhil Programmes ( Full Time / Part Time ) for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
The School invites applications for admission into Research programmes in the subject areas as indicated below :
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Finance
- International Trade & Finance
- Operation Research
- Management in the Global Context.
GITAM University MPhil / PhD Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
Masters Degree in International Business, Management, Commerce, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, Engineering and Applied Mathematics in the respective discipline.
GITAM University MPhil ( Full Time )
Post – graduate degree holders of GITAM University or any recognized University with II class securing at least 55% of marks in the subject concerned or in an allied subject, can apply for full time MPhil degree, and their admission is based on the merit in the entrance test GURCET followed by personal interview Preference will be given to candidates with UGC / CSIR NET qualification subject to the fulfillment of the above condition.
GITAM University MPhil ( Part Time )
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions can apply for part-time M.Phil. programme. Admission into part-time category will be made in the following order of priority with service seniority in each category.
- Teachers working in PG d departments of r e c o g n i z e d u universities and their affiliated colleges with one year of service
- Teachers working in degree colleges and professional colleges affiliated to recognized universities with at least two years of service
- Executives / Administrators / Engineers with at least three years of service in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Judiciary / Public Sector organizations / Public and Private Limited companies and other organizations.
- Teachers working in Junior colleges, Polytechnic colleges with at least three years of service
- Persons not covered in the above categories with at least four years of service after acquiring
GITAM University PhD ( Full Time )
- Post – graduate degree holders of GITAM University or any other recognized university with a II class securing at least 55% of marks in the concerned subject or in an allied subject, can apply for full time PhD degree and their admission is based on the merit in the entrance test GURCET and personal interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates with MPhil degree wherever applicable followed by candidates with UGC / CSIR NET / GPAT qualification.
- Candidates possessing MPhil / ME / MTech / MCA / ML / LLM / M Pharm / MDS / MD / MS degree at the time of admission are exempted from appearing for pre PhD Examination.
GITAM University PhD ( Part Time )
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions can apply for part-time. Admission into part-time category will be made in the following order of priority with service seniority in each category. M. Phil. degree holders wherever applicable will be given priority in each category followed by M.Phil. / M.E./ M.Tech./ M.C.A./ M.L./ LL.M/ M. Pharm./ M.D.S./ M.D./M.S. and UGC/CSIR NET qualification
- Teachers working in PG departments of other recognized universities and their affiliated colleges with two years of service
- Scientists working in research institutions recognized by GITAM University with a minimum of two years of service
- Teachers working in any Degree/Professional colleges affiliated to any recognized university with M. Phil. equivalent degree or PG with a minimum of three years of service
- Executives/Administrators/ Engineers with at least three years of service in Govt./ Quasi Govt./ Judiciary/ Public Sector organizations/Public and Private Limited companies and other organizations.
- Teachers working in Junior c olleges, Polytechnic colleges with at least four years of service
- Any other employee not covered above with at least five years of service after acquiring PG degree
GITAM University MPhil / PhD Admission Procedure 2015 :
Admissions shall be based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination / entrance examination and personal interview subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria by the rule of reservation.
GITAM University MPhil / PhD Application Form 2015 :
- Candidates have to submit a separate application form for each programme ( MPhil / PhD ) along with a Demand Draft for 3000/- ( Rupees three thousand only ) towards registration fee in favour of GITAM School of International Business, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam. The name of the applicant should be written on the reverse side of the DD.
- The filled in application of GITAM University should reach along with all enclosures to the following address on or before 19th September, 2015 :
Chairperson – Research Programmes,
GITAM School of International Business,
(Formerly GIFT), GITAM University,
GITAM Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam – 530045 ( A.P. )
- The School will not take any responsibility for the non – receipt of applications sent by post / courier due to any other reason whatsoever.
GITAM University MPhil / PhD Important Dates for 2015 :
- Last Date to Submit filled in application for GITAM University 2015 : 19th November, 2015
- GITAM University Admission Test & Interview : 26th November, 2015
The Gitam School of International Business invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to the following MBA Programs through GSIB Entrance Test ( GET 2015 ) for the academic year 2015 – 2017.
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – International Banking and Finance
- MBA – Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
GSIB MBA 2015 Eligibility
50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in any Bachelor’s Degree ( after 10+2 ) from a recognized University.
- Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply. However, if proof of graduation is not submitted by 30th September, 2015, their admission will be automatically cancelled without refund of fee.
- Valid test scores in CAT – 2014 / XAT – 2015 / MAT – ( Sep – 2014, Dec – 2014, Feb – 2015 and May – 2015 ) / GET’15* ( GSIB Entrance Test 2015 ) / GMAT / CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
GSIB GET MBA 2015 Admission Process
- STEP – 1 : Students seeking admission shall apply with one of the test scores ( CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT ) as detailed in the Valid Test Scores.
- STEP – 2 : Students are short listed on the basis of one of the test scores for a test in International Business IQ ( IB – IQ ), Group Discussion ( GD ) & Personal Interview ( PI )
- STEP – 3 : Students are selected on the basis of test score ( Step – 1 ) and scores obtained in Step – 2 for Provisional Admission.
Note : Applications for GET’15 would not be considered if submitted with out “APP – MBA”
GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form
You can follow one of the following procedures :
- Application can be submitted “online” by visiting our website www.gsib.org
- GSIB MBA Application along with brochures are available at designated centres which can be obtained on payment of 1000/-.
- Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the school’s website www.gsib.org and submitted duly filled – in, enclosing a DD for 1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhaptnam.
- Candidates can register for GET’15 in the same application by paying on additional fee 500/-.
- Applications are short – listed on the basis of CAT – 2014 / XAT – 2015 / MAT- ( Sep – 2014, Dec – 2014, Feb – 2015 and May – 2015 ) / GET’15* ( GSIB Entrance Test 2015 ) / GMAT / CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
- Short listed candidates are requested for IB – IQ Test, Group Discussion & Person all Interview.
- Final selection for admission is made on the basis of candidate’s performance.
* GITAM GET 2015 : The entrance test conducted by GITAM School of International Business – GET’15, is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests, and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores. Qualification in GET’15 does not reserve any right to the applicant for admission into any of the three programs offered by GSIB.
All Major Cities for GET’15, IB – IQ Test, GD & PI : Bengaluru / Bhubaneswar / Chennai / Cochin / Delhi / Guwahati / Hyderabad / Indore / Kolkata / Mangalore / Mumbai / Nagpur / Raipur / Ranchi / Visakhapatnam. GSIB reserves the right to add or delete any centre(s).
GSIB GET 2015 Important Dates
- Those who seek to take GET-15 shall submit the filled-in applications by 31st March, 2015.
- Those shortlisted will be required to take GET – 15 on 5th April, 2015.
- Those who seek admission with CAT – 14 / XAT – 5 / MAT – Sep – 14, MAT – Dec’14, MAT – Feb’15 / GMAT / CMAT test score shall submit application by 20th March, 2015.
- Those shortlisted will be required to take IB-IO test, GD, and PI on 4th & 5th April, 2015.
GSIB GET Entrance Test Date 2015 – GSIB GET Examination 2015 – GSIB MBA Entrance Eligibility 2015 – GSIB Application Form 2015 – GSIB MBA Admission Process 2015 – GITAM PhD Program – GITAM Important Date.
Exams Date Related : GSIB GET 2015, GSIB GET 2015 Entrance Exam, GSIB GET 2015 Exam Date, GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test – GET 2015, GSIB MBA Entrance Exam 2015 Date, GSIB MBA Examination 2015, GSIB MPhil PhD Entrance Test 2015, GSIB GET 2015 Eligibility, GSIB MBA 2015 Eligibility Criteria, GSIB GET MBA 2015 Exam Eligibility, GSIB MBA 2015 Notification, GSIB MBA 2015 Admission Procedure, GSIB GET 2015 Selection Process, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form, GSIB MBA 2015 Online Application Form, GSIB MPhil PhD 2015 Application Form, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form Submission, GSIB GET 2015 Online Registration, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form Last Date, GSIB Application Form 2015, GSIB GET 2015 Important Dates, Gitam International Business School MBA Entrance Test 2015, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form Fee, Date of GSIB GET 2015, Gitam University MPhil PhD Eligibility 2015, Gitam University MPhil PhD 2015 Application Procedure, Gitam MPhil PhD Eligibility Criteria 2015, Gitam PhD Admission 2015, Gitam University MPhil Admission 2015, Gitam University PhD Entrance Exam 2015,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for gitam school of international business entrance test – get 2015 by vennila