GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test – GET 2015
GSIB GET MBA Exam 2015 GITAM School of International Business ( GSIB ) GITAM University, Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530045, Andhra Pradesh, India, Phone : ( 0891 ) 2840400 /413 Fax : ( 0891 ) 2790036; Mobile : +919490886714, Email : email@example.com, Website : www.gsib.org.
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – International Banking and Finance
- MBA – Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply. However, if proof of graduation is not submitted by 30th September, 2015, their admission will be automatically cancelled without refund of fee.
- Valid test scores in CAT – 2014 / XAT – 2015 / MAT – ( Sep – 2014, Dec – 2014, Feb – 2015 and May – 2015 ) / GET’15* ( GSIB Entrance Test 2015 ) / GMAT / CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
GSIB GET MBA 2015 Admission Process
- STEP – 1 : Students seeking admission shall apply with one of the test scores ( CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT ) as detailed in the Valid Test Scores.
- STEP – 2 : Students are short listed on the basis of one of the test scores for a test in International Business IQ ( IB – IQ ), Group Discussion ( GD ) & Personal Interview ( PI )
- STEP – 3 : Students are selected on the basis of test score ( Step – 1 ) and scores obtained in Step – 2 for Provisional Admission.
Note : Applications for GET’15 would not be considered if submitted with out “APP – MBA” GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form You can follow one of the following procedures :
- Application can be submitted “online” by visiting our website www.gsib.org
- GSIB MBA Application along with brochures are available at designated centres which can be obtained on payment of 1000/-.
- Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the school’s website www.gsib.org and submitted duly filled – in, enclosing a DD for 1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhaptnam.
- Candidates can register for GET’15 in the same application by paying on additional fee 500/-.
- Applications are short – listed on the basis of CAT – 2014 / XAT – 2015 / MAT- ( Sep – 2014, Dec – 2014, Feb – 2015 and May – 2015 ) / GET’15* ( GSIB Entrance Test 2015 ) / GMAT / CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
- Short listed candidates are requested for IB – IQ Test, Group Discussion & Person all Interview.
- Final selection for admission is made on the basis of candidate’s performance.
* GITAM GET 2015 The entrance test conducted by GITAM School of International Business – GET’15, is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests, and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores. Qualification in GET’15 does not reserve any right to the applicant for admission into any of the three programs offered by GSIB. All Major Cities for GET’15, IB – IQ Test, GD & PI : Bengaluru / Bhubaneswar / Chennai / Cochin / Delhi / Guwahati / Hyderabad / Indore / Kolkata / Mangalore / Mumbai / Nagpur / Raipur / Ranchi / Visakhapatnam. GSIB reserves the right to add or delete any centre(s). GSIB GET 2015 Important Dates
- Those who seek to take GET-15 shall submit the filled-in applications by 31st March, 2015. Those shortlisted will be required to take GET – 15 on 5th April, 2015.
- Those who seek admission with CAT – 14 / XAT – 5 / MAT – Sep – 14, MAT – Dec’14, MAT – Feb’15 / GMAT / CMAT test score shall submit application by 20th March, 2015. Those shortlisted will be required to take IB-IO test, GD, and PI on 4th & 5th April, 2015.
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Trade & Finance
- Global Operations Management
- International Accounting
- Management in the Global Context.
Eligibility Criteria 2014 for MPhil / PhD Programmes : Masters Degree in International Business, Management, Commerce, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, Engineering and Applied Mathematics in the respective discipline. GITAM University Eligibility 2014 for MPhil / PhD : GITAM University MPhil ( Full Time ) Post – graduate degree holders of GITAM University or any recognized University with II class securing at least 55% of marks in the subject concerned or in an allied subject, can apply for full time MPhil degree, and their admission is based on the merit in the entrance test GURCET followed by personal interview Preference will be given to candidates with UGC / CSIR NET qualification subject to the fulfillment of the above condition. GITAM University PhD ( Full Time )
- Post – graduate degree holders of GITAM University or any other recognized university with a II class securing at least 55% of marks in the concerned subject or in an allied subject, can apply for full time PhD degree and their admission is based on the merit in the entrance test GURCET and personal interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates with MPhil degree wherever applicable followed by candidates with UGC / CSIR NET / GPAT qualification.
- Candidates possessing MPhil / ME / MTech / MCA / ML / LLM / M Pharm / MDS / MD / MS degree at the time of admission are exempted from appearing for pre PhD Examination.
GITAM UNIVERSITY Eligibility 2014 for M.Phil / PhD : GITAM University MPhil / PhD – ( Full Time – Part Time ) Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions can apply for Part Time MPhil programme. Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions can apply for Part Time. GITAM University Admission Procedure 2014 : Admissions shall be based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination / entrance examination and personal interview subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria by the rule of reservation. GITAM University Application Form 2014 :
- Candidates have to submit a separate application form for each programme ( MPhil / PhD ) along with a Demand Draft for 2000/- ( Rupees two thousand only ) towards registration fee in favour of GITAM School of International Business, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam. The name of the applicant should be written on the reverse side of the DD.
- The filled application of GITAM University should reach along with all enclosures to the following address :
Chairperson – Research Programmes, GITAM School of International Business, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam – 530045 ( A.P. )
- The School will not take any responsibility for the non – receipt of applications sent by post / courier due to any other reason whatsoever.
Important Dates for GITAM University 2014 :
- Last Date of Submission application for GITAM University 2014 : 11th October, 2014
- GITAM University Admission Test Date : 17th October, 2014
- GITAM University Interview Date : 18th October, 2014.
GSIB GET Entrance Test Date 2015 – GSIB GET Examination 2015 – GSIB MBA Entrance Eligibility 2015 – GSIB Application Form 2015 – GSIB MBA Admission Process 2015 – GITAM PhD Program – GITAM Important Date.
Exams Date Related : GSIB GET 2015, GSIB GET 2015 Entrance Exam, GSIB GET 2015 Exam Date, GITAM School of International Business Entrance Test – GET 2015, GSIB MBA Entrance Exam 2015 Date, GSIB MBA Examination 2015, GSIB Entrance Test 2015, GSIB GET 2015 Eligibility, GSIB MBA 2015 Eligibility Criteria, GSIB GET MBA 2015 Exam Eligibility, GSIB MBA 2015 Notification, GSIB MBA 2015 Admission Procedure, GSIB GET 2015 Selection Process, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form, GSIB MBA 2015 Online Application Form, GSIB 2015 Application Form Download, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form Submission, GSIB GET 2015 Online Registration, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form Last Date, Availability of GSIB Form 2015, GSIB GET 2015 Important Dates, Gitam International Business School MBA Entrance Test 2015, GSIB MBA 2015 Application Form Fee, Date of GSIB GET 2015, Gitam Eligibility 2015, Gitam University 2015 Application Procedure, Gitam 2015, Eligibility Criteria, Gitam 2015 PhD Program, Gitam University 2015, MPhil Program, Gitam University Entrance Exam 2015,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for gitam school of international business entrance test – get 2015 by swathi