GSIB GET MPhil / PhD Exam 2017
The Gitam School of International Business invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to the following PhD program for the academic year 2017.
GSIB MPhil / PhD Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Post-graduate degree holders of GITAM University or any other recognized university with a II class securing at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade ( 50% in case of SC / ST candidates ) in the concerned subject or in an allied subject, can apply for full-time or part-time Ph.D. programme and their admission is based on the merit in the entrance test GRAT and personal interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates with UGC / CSIR NET qualification subject to the fulfillment of the above condition.
GSIB MPhil / PhD 2017 Application Form
- Candidates have to submit a separate application form for each programme ( M.Phil / Ph.D ) along with a Demand Draft for 3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) towards registration fee in favour of GITAM School of International Business, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
- For additional details and deadlines contact Chairperson – Research Programmes.
GSIB MPhil / PhD 2017 Selection Procedure
- Those short-listed for admission to M.Phil/ Ph.D Programme ( FT / PT ) at GITAM School of International Business shall have to take a written test which will be for 60 marks, and appear for an Interview which will be 40 marks.
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||20th October, 2016|
|2||Last Date for submission of applications||18th February, 2017|
|3||GSIB test – GET 17 and GD & PI||26th February, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Results||27th February, 2017|
GITAM School of International Business ( GSIB ),
GITAM University, Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam – 530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Telephone No : +91-891-2840413,
Fax No : +91-891-2790036,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.gsib.org.
|GSIB Apply Online : http://forms.gsib.org/online-application|