Government of Karnataka Common Entrance Test Cell, BangaloreExams Date »
Government of Karnataka Common Entrance Test Cell, Bangalore 2019
Government of Karnataka Common Entrance Test Cell invites admission application for KCET Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KCET Eligibility 2019
KCET eligibility criteria vary course – wise. The basic eligibility for admission to various courses is mentioned below.
For Engineering Courses :
- Qualifying Exam : Candidates have to qualify the 2nd PUC / 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subject : Candidates must pass their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks : It is compulsory to score at least 45% marks ( 40% marks in SC / ST category ) in physics and mathematics along with one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics / Chemistry / Computer science.
For B.Pharma Course :
- Qualifying Exam : Candidates have to pass their 2nd PUC / 10+2 or equivalent with PCB / PCM and English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks ( 40% in case of SC / ST Category ) in PCB group.
KCET Application Form 2019
KCET admission application form is available in the official website kea.kar.nic.in.
- The online application form for KCET 2019 was available between 1st February, 2019 to 28th February, 2019. More than 1.7 lakh candidates are expected to have registered for KCET 2019.
- Candidates registered by visiting the official website of KCET i.e. kea.kar.nic.in.
- There, they had to enter their personal details, so as to generate an Application Number and Password.
- After that, they had to upload a scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- The next step was to pay the application fee either by challan or net banking.
- The last step was to take a printout of KCET Application Form.
KCET Application Fee :
- Candidates can make payment only through offline mode ( through the specified bank Challan ).
- The application fee is [rupee] 650/- for General & OBC category candidates.
- Candidates, those belong to SC / ST category has to pay [rupee] 500/- as an application fee.
- [rupee] 750/- in case of candidates residing outside the state of Karnataka and [rupee] 5,000/- in case of candidates residing outside India.
KCET Admit Card 2019
- KCET 2019 Admit Card is available from 16th April, 2019 onwards.
- Candidates can download the admit card from KCET official website i.e kea.kar.nic.in, using their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- KCET Admit Card contains details such as name of candidate, roll number, address of the exam center, date of exam & time and other such details.
- Do carry any one valid Photo Identity Card like Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / College Identity Card / 2nd PU / 12th Std Examination Admission Ticket / Bus Pass to the exam hall.
- It is important to preserve the admit card till till KCET Counselling is completed.
KCET Exam Centres 2019
- KCET 2019 will be conducted at 54 locations, spread all over Karnataka.
- Candidates, who have claimed eligibility under Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses, have to choose a Center for KCET 2019 which is located only in Bangalore.
- Kannada language test will be conducted only in Bangalore center.
- Practical Examination for admission Agriculturist Quota will be conducted at following cities by concerned Agricultural / Veterinary Unviersities :
|Shimoga||Bagalkot||Arabhavai ( Gokak Tq )||Mandya|
|Hiriyur ( Chitradurga )||Bidar||Munirabad ( Koppal District )||Hassan|
|Dharwad||Tamaka ( Kolar Distruct )||Raichur||-|
KCET Important Dates 2019
|1||KCET 2019 Registration Date||1st February, 2019 - 28th February, 2019|
|2||Last date to pay the application fees||6th March, 2019|
|3||Availability of KCET Admit Card 2019||16th April, 2019|
|4||KCET 2019 Exam Date||23rd April, 2019 ( Biology & Mathematics )
24th April, 2019 ( Physics & Chemistry )
25th April, 2019 ( Kannada Language )
18th May, 2019 ( Practical Examination for Agriculturist )
|5||KCET 2019 Result Declaration||1st June, 2019|
|6||KCET Counselling||2nd week of June, 2019|
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012, India.,
Phone No. : 080 – 23460460,
Fax : 080 – 23461576,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : kea.kar.nic.in.