Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Exam 2018
Applications are invited for the Kerala Entrance Examination for admission to LL.M Course for the academic year 2018 – 2019 in the Government Law Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode.
Kerala CEE LLM 2018 Eligibility
Candidates who have passed the LL.B. examination ( 5 year / 3 year course ) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted. Candidates appearing / appeared for the regular Final Year LL.B. examination can also apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
i. Only Indian Citizens of Kerala origin are eligible for admission.
ii. In order to prove that a candidate is an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin for the limited purpose of eligibility for admission, he / she has to produce any one of the following certificates in the format provided along with the print out of the application form, or copies of d/e/f/g.
- In the case of candidates who have undergone studies in Kerala, a course certificate fro the Head of the Educational institution(s) in Kerala to prove that the candidate has undergone his / her studies in Kerala for at least five years immediately prior to completion of L.L.B. ( 5 year or 3 year course ) OR
- A certificate from the Village Officer / Tahsildar to show that he / she or his / her mother / father was born in Kerala OR
- A certificate from the Village Officer / Tahsildar to the effect that the candidate has been a resident of Kerala State for a period of five years within a period of twelve years. OR
- The true copy of relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala OR
- The true copy of the relevant page of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate showing Place of Birth in Kerala of either of the parents of the candidate, with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate OR
- The true copy of the relevant page of the Passport issued by the Government of India of the candidate, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the 3 candidate showing Place of Birth in Kerala with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate. OR
- True copy of the birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority ( panchayat / municipality / corporation ), showing the place of birth in Kerala.
Age : There is no upper age limit for admission to the LL.M Course.
Kerala CEE LLM 2018 Exam Pattern
- Kerala CEE LLM Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M Course 2018 – 19 will be held at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Questions of the Entrance Examination will be of objective type.
- The questions shall be of the standard of LL.B Examination.
- There shall be two papers each of 90 minutes duration.
Kerala CEE LLM 2018 Application Form
The candidate has to visit www.cee.kerala.gov.in where he / she can find the link ‘Online Application Form for LLM course 2018 – 19’ for submitting his / her application.
Candidate Registration : The candidate will be directed to another page where he / she should click the link ‘Candidate Registration’. The candidate should register by giving the necessary details, on completion of which, an Application Number will be generated which the applicant has to note down for further processes.
Applications are invited for Kerala CEE Entrance Examination for Admission to LLM 2018 – 19. Applications have to be submitted online from 27th January, 2018 to 07th February, 2018.
Kerala CEE LLM 2018 Application Fee
The Application Fee for General and SEBC candidates is 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred Only ). In the case of SC / ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits as per G.O. ( MS ) No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 22.06.2005, the application fee is 400/- ( Rupees Four Hundred Only ).
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
Kerala CEE 2018 Reservation of Seats
|Sl.No.||Name of College||No. of Seats ||Field of Specialisation Offered
|i||Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram||15||International Law, Constitutional Law|
|ii||Government Law College, Ernakulam||15||Mercantile Law, Criminal Law. ( There is one additional seat for a blind candidate ).
|iii||Government Law College, Thrissur||10||Administrative Law, Criminal Law
|iv||Government Law College, Kozhikode||15||Law of Taxation|
|Private Self financing Law College|
|i||Al-Azhar Law |
Kerala CEE 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the entrance examination can be downloaded from the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in . Admit card will not be sent by post from this office. The date of issue will be notified later.
The candidates registered for the examination can download their ADMIT CARDS from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 17th February, 2018 onwards. The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall.
Kerala CEE 2018 Important Dates
- Kerala CEE Entrance Exam Online Registration : 27th January, 2018 to 07th February, 2018
- Admit Card Kerala CEE : 17th February, 2018
- Kerala CEE Entrance Exam Date : 25th February, 2018 ( Sunday )
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings,
5th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001,
Phone No. : 0471 – 2339101, 2339102
Website : www.cee-kerala.org.