Government of NCT of Delhi Entrance Exam 2007
Delhi Subordinate Services selection Board
3rd Floor, UTCS Building,
1. The Part-II (Descriptive Type) examination for those who have qualified in Part-I (Objective Type) exam held on 09.12.2006 & 24.12.2006 for the following post codes [except Physical Education Teacher (Post code: 53/2006)] in the Department of Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi as advertised in advertisement No. 20/2006 dated 04.06.2006 will be as under:
|Date & Time
|Subjects (Post Code)|
|Part-II (Main Examination)
18.03.2007 (Sunday) 10:30 to 01:00 p.m.
|Maths (36/2006 & 43/2006),
Natural Science (37/2006 & 44/2006),
Social Science (38/2006 & 45/2006),
English (39/2006 & 46/2006),
Sanskrit (40/2006 & 47/2006),
Hindi (41/2006 & 48/2006),
Punjabi (42/2006 & 49/2006),
Domestic science (51/2006),
The Scheme & Syllabus of examination for the above mentioned posts have already been published in leading newspaper on 10th September 2006.
2. The Admit Cards for the part-II (Descriptive Type) examination are being dispatched to all the eligible candidates who have qualified in Part-I (Preliminary Examination) for the above said posts. The Board is not responsible for any postal delay/loss. If any candidate who does not receive the admit card by 14th March, 2007, he/she may collect the Duplicate Admit Card on 15th or 16th March, 2007 from the Office of the Board at New Building, Delhi Subordinates Services Selection Board, Reception Hall, FC-18, Institutional Area, Near Railway Reservation Office, Karkardooma, Shahdara, Delhi must bring with him/her the Acknowledgment Card or any other proof of submitting the application form as well as proof of his/her identity.
3.If any candidate appearing for the above examination finds that his/her name, post name, post code, photo etc. is incorrect in his/her Admit card, he/she should get it rectified by visiting the Office of the Board on the dates, time and venue mentioned at Para 3 above.
Note: No later request after the above dates will be entertained. Therefore the candidates are advised to come to the office of the Board on the above date & time only.
4. Visually Handicapped (Blind) candidates will have to bring their own scribe (writer) but the qualification of the scribe should be one level below the qualification prescribed for the post applied for. (The qualification of the scribe for this exam shall NOT be more than Senior Secondary Pass (XIIth). The scribe with Senior Secondary pass or Secondary pass (Xth) should have obtained the pass certificate NOT prior to 2005). A prescribed proforma (Instruction) to Scribe (Writer), Declaration by the Scribe and Declaration by the Visually Handicapped Candidate (Blind) in this regard will be sent to the blind candidate along with his Admit Card. In case of non receipt of the above proforma, the blind candidates may collect the same form the Office of the Board, Ground Floor, UTCS Building, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-32 on 15th and 16th March 2007 from 11.00 a.m. to 4.00pm.
The Admit Cards for the scribe will be issued by the Board. The VH candidate and the scribe have to visit the office of the Board on 15th or16th March, 2007 from 11.00 am to 4.00 p.m. along with the following documents of the Scribe:
(i) Attested copy of the identification Proof
(ii) Attested copies of Educational Qualification and
(iii) Two recently taken Passport size color photographs.
5. If a candidate receives more than one Admit Card, he/she should contact the office of the Board on the above date & time to get a single Admit Card issued. Even if a candidate has qualified for more than one postcode, he/she should bet a single Admit Card issued.
6. If any discrepancy is found between English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu versions of this advertisement (Notice), the English version will be treated as final.
7. The other terms & conditions/instructions as published vide Advt. No. 02/2006 dated 04.06.2006 will remain same and binding on all the candidates. Our websites:
Candidates are strictly advised not to bring mobile phones/cellular phones, books notes, and electronic watches with facility of calculation, calculators pagers or any other communication device inside the Centre premises. In case any candidate is found to possess the same, he/she will be debarred form the examination.