Govt of NCT of Delhi Examination
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
3rd Floor, UTCS Building,
Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar,
Delhi – 110032
Assistant Teacher (Nursery) & Assistant Teacher (Primary)
Directorate of Education,
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
1. The Part –1 (Objective Type Examination) for the post codes 55/2006 as advertised in advertisement No.02/2006 & 03/2006 respectively, will be held as under
Part I (Objective Type Examination)
|Sl.No||Date & Time of Examination||Subjects (Post Code)|
|1.||25/03/207 (Sunday)10.30 am to 01.00pm||Assistant Teacher
(Nursery) Post Code – 55 / 2006 &
(Primary) Code – 57/2006
In partial modification of the scheme/ syllabus of the examination for the Post Code – 57/2006, as advised in the leading dailies on 27-07-2006, It is informed that the new scheme / syllabus for both the Post Code (55/2006 & 57/2006) examination will be as follows:
Scheme & Syllabus of Examination
2. The examination will be conducted to two parts
|Part – I||Objective Type||2½ Hours||200 Marks|
|Part – II||Descriptive Type||2½ Hours||200 Marks|
Scheme & Syllabus of Examination
3. The Part –I (Objective Type Question Papers) for both the post codes will consist of following components: –
|Sl.No||Test Component||Duration: 02.30 hours form 10.30 am to 1.00 Pm|
|No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Psychology (for post code 55/2006),
Educational Psychology for (Post code 57/2006),
Educational Technology and understanding
of teaching – learning process and
|2||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability,
General Awareness & General Intelligence
|3||General Science and Social Science||40||40|
4. Test components mentioned above will be common for both the Post Code examination except that for post code 55/2006 wherein the candidates will be tested in Child Psychology whereas for Post Code 57/2006, the candidates will be tested in Educational Psychology. Questions on test components Sl.No.1 to 3 as mentioned above will be bilingual in English & Hindi. Questions on test components Sl.No.4&5 will be in the concerned language only. The question paper will consist of 200 questions carrying 200 marks (one mark each). There will be deduction of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer. No deduction of marks for unattempted questions.
5. The syllabus for Part –I for both the post code will be as follows: –
6. Part-II will consist of Descriptive type Questions for 200 marks to be answered in 2½ hours. Part-II will include descriptive type question on
Note: Scheme / Syllabus of Examination For both Post Codes i.e. 55/2006 would be as mentioned above. This is in partial modification of the Scheme / Syllabus for Post code No.57/2006 As mentioned in Advt.No.03/2006 published in Leading Dailies on 27-07-2006.
7. Visually Handicapped (Low Vision) candidates: The Visually handicapped candidates (Low Vision) appearing in this examination are advised to bring magnifying glasses which are to be arranged by themselves.
8. The Board has carried out only preliminary scrutiny of applications for verification of the eligibility of candidates to the post applied for the candidature to the written examination is purely provisional. Based on the preliminary scrutiny some applications have been rejected. The Rejection Letter are being dispatched to this effect. Based on a few clarifications regarding essential qualifications etc. as per the Recruitment Rules. Show Cause Notices are also being issued to rectify the deficiency, if any. The deficiency may be got rectified by the candidates in person after submission of the requisite documents as per the date mentioned in the Show Cause Notice & in any case not later than 15.03.2007 (05.00 PM)
9. The Admit Cards for those candidates who rectify the deficiency communicated through the Show Cause Notice satisfactory will be issued to the candidates in person at the office of the Board, Reception Hall, FC – 18, Institutional Area, Kakadooma, Shahdara, Delhi itself as per the directions of the Deputy Secretary (Scrutiny Cell)
10. The Admit Cards for the written examination are being dispatched to all the eligible candidates who have applied for the above said posts based on the preliminary scrutiny. The Board is not responsible for any postal delay / loss, If any candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria does not receive the admit card by 21st March 2007 from the Office of the Board, Reception Hall, FC-18, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Kakardooma, Shahdara, Delhi between 11.00 a.m. and 04.00 pm. The candidate who comes to collect the /Depulicate Admit Card must bring with him / her the Acknowledgement Card or any other proof of submitting the application form as well as proof of his / her identify.
11. If a candidate receives more than one Admit Card, he / she should contact the office of the Board on the above date & time to get a single Admit Card issued. Even if a candidate qualified for more than one post code, he / she should get a single Admit Card issued on the dates and venue as mentioned at Para 10 above.
12. Reporting Time: Reporting time for the Candidates is between 09.00 A.M. and 10.00 AM. Entry to the Examination Center will be closed at 10.00 AM. No candidate will e allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10.00 AM under any circumstances. Candidates are not allowed to leave the premises of examination centre before the completion of Examination.
13. The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of entire process of examination due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities / malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
14. The other terms & conditions / instructions as published vide Advt.02/2006 respectively, will remain and binding on all the candidates
15. If any discrepancy is found between English, Hindi, Punjabi, and Urdu versions of this advertisement (Notice), the English version will be treated as final.
16. Candidates are strictly advised not to bring mobile phones / cellular phones, books, notes, electronic watches with facility of calculation, calculators, pagers or any other communication devices inside the centre premises. In case any candidate is found to possess the same, he / she will debarred from the examination
17. For further details please refer to our website