Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ( GATE ) 2018
Indian Institute of Technology invites admission application for GATE leading to admission in MTech programs and for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
IIT Kanpur Courses Offered 2018
- Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences and Bio – Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Earth Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Management, Industrial and Management Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Materials Science Program, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, Photonics Science and Engineering
IIT Kanpur Eligibility 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science ( 4 – year program ) or a master’s degree in science with the specified minimum marks / CPI
- GATE score is required in the case of regular ( non – sponsored ) candidates. The requirement of GATE score is waived off for the candidates with the B.Tech / B.S ( Four Year ) degree from IITs with a minimum overall CPI of 6.5 and a minimum CPI of 8.0 in the last two years in B.Tech / B.S ( Four Year )
IIT Kanpur Application Form 2018
Indian Institute of Technology GATE application form is available in the official website www.iitk.ac.in.
- For MTech programs, the candidates can apply by visiting the official website of IIT, Kanpur.
- The Application fee of 400/- ( 200/- for SC / ST / PWD ) is required to be paid through Payment Gateway via Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card.
IIT Kanpur Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection is done on the basis of GATE entrance exam followed by Written Test / Personal Interview.
IIT Kanpur Important Dates 2018
|1||GATE Application Start Date||5th September, 2018|
|2||GATE Application End Date||9th October, 2018|
|3||GATE Exam Date||3rd February, 2018, 4th February, 2018, 10th February, 2018 and 11th February, 2018|
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kanpur 208 016, Uttar Pradesh, India.,
Phone No. : 0512-259 7470,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iitk.ac.in