Great Lakes Institute of ManagementExams Date »
Great Lakes Institute of Management 2019
Great Lakes Institute of Management invites admission application for PGPM program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Eligibility 2019
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT / CAT / XAT + / CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGPM 2019, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2017 / 2018, XAT scores of the year 2018 / 2019 or GMAT scores taken after 1st January, 2016 or CMAT scores of the year 2018.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum work experience of two years by 31st March, 2019 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criteria will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by 30th June, 2019 can apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Application Form 2019
- Great Lakes Institute of Management application form is available in the official website www.greatlakes.edu.in.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods :
- Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of ₹ 2000/-. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Make a payment of ₹ 2000/- at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email – id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students’ recommenders and it must be submitted online
Great Lakes Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2019
Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes programs.
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays , work experience and performance in the interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on :
- Academic Abilities : Being a one year fast track, the program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores : To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment.
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills : Great Lakes as an institute promises to deliver “Business Ready Managers” who would be leaders in their fields, and hence applicants who have exhibited leadership skills at work and / or in school / college make the grade to be part of the Great Lakes family.
- Integrity and Ethical Values : Great Lakes lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Candidates found lacking these qualities won’t be selected irrespective of their performance in other areas.
- Diversity of Background : At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. Students in the current batch come from diverse fields like Finance, Hospitality, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Consultancy, Media, Pharma, etc.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Important Dates 2019
|1||Issue of application starts from||4th July, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission for First Cycle||30th November, 2018|
|3||Last date of submission for Second Cycle||31st January, 2019|
Great Lakes Institute of Management,
Prince infocity II, Ist floor,
283 / 3, rajiv gandhi salai ( OMR ),
Chennai – 600096, India.,
Telephone No. : +91-44-6699-9300,
Fax : +91-44-6699-9301,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.greatlakes.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.