Gujarat Common Entrance Test GCET 2006
Applications are invited for taking the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) – 2006 for admission to the following programmes run by the universities and their affiliated institutions in Gujarat State for the academic year 2006-07.
- Two-year Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme
- Three-Year MBA Evening Programmes of(a) Gujarat University at Ahmedabad (B.K. School)(b) M.S. University of Baroda at Vadodara (Faculty of Management Studies) and
(c) VN South Gujarat University at Surat (Department of Business Management).
Last date for acceptance of duly completed application forms: June 30, 2006
Dates of Written Test:
MBA July 9, 2006
The information bulletin-cum-application form will be available, in person only, from the following centres from June 12 to June 30, 2006 (Except Sundays & Holidays) during working hours on payment of Rs.550/- (non-refundable) in cash per bulletin. The bulletins will not be sent by post or courier.
- Department of Business Administration, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar
- Gujarat University Central Co-op. Consu. Stores, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- M.S. Patel Institute, Faculty of Management Studies, M.S University, Vadodara
- S.K. School of Business Management, Hemchandracharya N G University, Patan
- G.H. Patel PG Institute of Business Management, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Smt. R.D Gardi Institute of Business Management, Saurashtra University, Rajkot
- Department of Business and Industrial Management, VN South Gujarat University, Surat
- V.M. Patel institute of Management, Ganpat University, Kherva, Mehsana
- J.B. Thakkar Commerce College, Bhuj
The candidates are required to submit their duly filled in application forms, in person at the test centre.
The names of test centres are given in the bulletin. Application forms received by post/courier will not be entertained.