Gujarat National Law University – All India Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
Gujarat National Law University – All India Entrance Examination 2019
Gujarat National Law University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in LLB and LLM programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
GNLU All India Entrance Examination Courses Offered 2019
- BA – LLB ( Hons. )
- B.Com – LLB ( Hons. )
- B.Sc – LLB ( Hons. )
- BBA – LLB ( Hons. )
- BSW – LLB ( Hons. )
- Corporate and Business Law
- International Comparative Law
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Constitution and Administrative Law
GNLU All India Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
LL.B. Programme :
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
LL.M. Programme :
- LL.B. or equivalent degree in law examination with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2018.
GNLU All India Entrance Examination Seats 2019
Vacancy available in under graduate programme – LL.B :
|Category||Available Seat ( s )|
|Un - Reserved ( General )||07|
Vacancy available in post graduate programme – LL.M :
|Category||Available Seat ( s )|
|Un - Reserved ( General )||11|
GNLU All India Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
Gujarat National Law University All India Entrance Examination application form is available in the official website www.gnlu.ac.in.
For LLM and LLB
- Candidates willing to take admission in LLB and LLM should apply for CLAT at the official website.
- Candidates have to get themselves registered and obtain the login ID and password. This Login ID is used to fill the application form. In application form the candidate has to upload documents like photograph ( white background, JPEG format ), signature ( with black or dark blue pen, JPEG format ), Category proof, DOB proof and domicile documents.
- Candidates have to upload qualifying Exam certificate as well. For UG, the HSC mark sheet / passing certificate has to be uploaded and in case of PG, the proof of LLB / five year integrated LLB is required.
- Fees for CLAT application form is [rupee] 4000/- for General / OBC / Specially abled persons and [rupee] 3500/- for SC / ST.
- Documents required during form filling are : Scanned photograph and Signature, Proof of Category ( if applicable ), HSC mark sheet / passing certificate of HSC / LLB degree scanned copy ( whichever is applicable ), DOB proof.
GNLU All India Entrance Examination Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection done on the basis of Entrance examination CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ).
GNLU All India Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||CAT Application Start Date||9th August, 2019|
|2||CAT Application End Date||25th September, 2019|
|3||CAT Exam Date||25th November, 2019|
|4||CLAT Application Start Date||1st January, 2019|
|5||CLAT Application End Date||31st March, 2019|
|6||CLAT Exam Date||13th May, 2019|
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
Koba, Koba ( Sub P. O. ),
Gandhinagar – 382426, Gujarat, India.,
Phone No. : +91-79-23276611/23276612,
Fax No. : +917878186624,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.gnlu.ac.in.