Hidaytullah National Law University Admission Notification 2018
Hidaytullah National Law University invites admission application for LLM program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Hidaytullah National Law University Courses Offered 2018
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Environmental Law
Hidaytullah National Law University Eligibility 2018
- The candidate should have passed the LLB / BL Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with at least 55% marks in case of general category and 50% marks in case of SC and ST category.
- The candidate shall be eligible even if he was appearing or have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results. However, you must have passed the final year / final semester at the time of admission and must be able to submit proofs for the same.
- If the candidate have passed his qualifying degree examination through supplementary or compartment and repeat attempts, then also he is eligible provided he submit the proof of passed the qualifying exam with the above mentioned minimum requirement of marks.
Hidaytullah National Law University Exam Pattern 2018
The test will carry a total of 200 marks.There shall be three different types of questions :
Objective Type : There will be 50 questions of one mark each in the Objective Type Test.
Short Answer Type : There will be 10 questions of five marks each to be answered in short sentences.
Essay Type : There will be 2 questions of 50 marks each. The examination will have two sections containing three questions each, out of which one from each section has to be answered.
Hidaytullah National Law University Application Form 2018
Hidaytullah National Law University application form is available in the official website www.hnlu.ac.in.
How To Apply
For Registration to CLAT
Step 1 : You should register yourself on the CLAT official website.
Step 2 : You must then fill your personal, academics and other details as mentioned in the form including the programme you are applying for.
Step 3 : You should upload your Front facing Passport size clear photograph with clear lenses ( 30mm x 45 mm ). You should also upload your signature. Both of them should be in JPG Format, with size not more than 100 kb.
Step 4 : You are required to upload the following documents in PDF format only :
- Birth certificate
- Latest Category Certificate ( SC / ST / OBC )
- Certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and Declaration by the Scribe in the prescribed format
- Domicile Certificate ( if applicable )
Step 5 : CLAT Application fees : You must make the payment of application form fees of 4000/- for General Category and 3500/- for Reserved Category either online through Debit / Credit Card or through offline ICICI Bank Challan.
Step 6 : You should then finally “Submit” your Application Form online only. This completes your registration process.
Hidaytullah National Law University Selection Procedure 2018
- You will be selected on merit, based on the Common Law Entrance Test ( CLAT ) for postgraduate programme.
Hidaytullah National Law University Syllabus 2018
The following topics will be part of the syllabus for LLM Entrance test :
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Torts
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Theory
Hidaytullah National Law University Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Beginning of Admission Process||1st January, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of Applications||31st March, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||8th May, 2019|
Hidaytullah National Law University,
Post – Uparwara,
Naya Raipur – 492002 ( C.G. ), India.,
Telephone No. : 0771-3057603,
Fax : 0771-3057666
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hnlu.ac.in