National Council For Hotel Management And Catering TechnologyExams Date »
National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology 2018
National Council For Hotel Mangement And Catering Technology invites admission application for BSc programs and conducts JEE Entrance Exam for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
NCHMCT Courses Offered 2018
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Specialization
NCHMCT Eligibility 2018
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic :
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Specialization :
- Specialization degree is coordinated at 5 of its institutes located at Chennai, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- The candidates will write the All India Entrance Examination which is common for admission to both programs.
- For Specialization, limited seats are available at each of the seven institutes and are offered based on performance in the 1st and 2nd-semester examinations. Selection is based on merit – cum – choice.
- Students can opt for any one of the three areas of Specialization viz. Food Production Management, Food & Beverage Management and Accommodation Operation Management.
- While the first three semesters are common for all the students, specialization is offered from the 4th semester onwards. No change of stream of specialization can be made after allocation.
- In order to become eligible for award of degree in B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration by IGNOU, students must complete the NGHMCT component as full time candidates in the affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management as well as clear the credit papers offered by IGNOU during the course of study.
NCHMCT Application Form 2018
National Council For Hotel Mangement And Catering Technology application form is available in the official website www.nchm.nic.in.
NCHMCT Important Dates 2018
|1||NCHMCT will be opened by ‘National Testing Agency’||15th January, 2019|
|2||NCHM JEE 2019 Exam||27th April, 2019|
National Council For Hotel Mangement And Catering Technology,
Plot No A-34, Sector-62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309, India.,
Telephone No. : 0120 259 0600,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nchm.nic.in