ICFAI Business School Entrance Exam 2019Exams Date »
ICFAI Business School Entrance Exam 2019
ICFAI Business School invites admission application for IBSAT Entrance Examination leading to admission in MBA / PGDM programmes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ICFAI Business School IBSAT Eligibility 2019
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria for 2 years of Management and Post Graduate Diploma Management programmes.
- Qualifying Exam : Candidates must complete the graduation in any discipline with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates should complete a minimum of 15 years of education ( 10+2+3 & 10+2+4 basis ).
- The candidates those doew not have English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by 31st May, 2019.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks and above in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates : The candidates of final year / semester can also apply.
ICFAI Business School IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The IBSAT 2019 exam pattern is given below. Candidates can follow it for the exam day.
- Mode : The IBSAT exam is a Computer Based Test which is conducted online.
- Type of Questions : The question paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions.
- No of Questions : Total of 140 questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam : 2 hours will be provided for the complete exam.
- Subjects : Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- Medium of Exam : The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking : There will no negative marking in the exam.
ICFAI Business School IBSAT Application Form 2019
ICFAI Business School IBSAT application form is available in the official website www.ibshyderabad.org.
Candidates are instructed to read the complete IBSAT information brochure to register for IBSAT 2019.
- Candidates can fill the IBSAT application form either through online mode or offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates can purchase the application form from the marketing offices of IBS by paying the requisite application fee.
- The application form filling process has been started from 1st July, 2018 to till 12th December, 2018.
- Candidates have to fill their name, gender, email id, mobile number and address details for all future communication.
- After filling these details, candidates have to proceed to fill the academic and graduation details and upload the scanned photograph.
- At last submit the application form and take the printout of it.
Application Fee :
- The IBSAT bulletin can be purchased by paying the ₹ 1800/-.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through credit card or debit card or net banking.
ICFAI Business School IBSAT Syllabus 2019
The exam conducting authority will provide the syllabus for IBSAT 2019 entrance exam on their website. The question paper will be set from the subjects such as Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Candidates must go through these topics to the depth to score good marks in the exam.
ICFAI Business School IBSAT Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of online application form||1st July, 2018|
|2||Last date to access application form||12th December, 2018|
|3||Commencement of slot booking||1st week of July, 2018|
|4||Downloading of admit card||After the slot booking|
|5||Exam date||22nd December, 2018 & 23rd December, 2018|
|6||Declaration of result||1st week of January, 2019|
|7||Selection Briefings||13th 20th January, 2019|
|8||Selection process starts from||MBA / PGPM Program : 20th February, 2019 26th February, 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
PhD Program : 17th March, 2019 20th March, 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
ICFAI Business School,
Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road,
Phone No. : 040-23479725,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ibshyderabad.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.