ICFAI Institute of Science & Technology Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into ICFAI Tech School through Admission Test for the academic session 2019.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Eligibility 2019
- Aspirants who secure 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- Final year students of Class XII or its equivalent awaiting examination results are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program.
- Admission is also offered based on scores secured in ITSAT 2019 / JEE ( Main ) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2019 ).
- The applicant has to fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination. If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, his / her admission will be cancelled. All admissions are subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant is final.
For admission at IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with 50% or above aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
For admission at ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
- The applicant should have passed class 12th or its equivalent with minimum 55%.or above aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in Class 12th.
- Also, the student must have qualified JEE Main 2019.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Pattern 2019
- The online exam will be held from May 2019.
- The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
- The test will be held from May 2019.
- The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities ( Agartala, Aizawl, Baddi, Dehradun, Dimapur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Tura, Varanasi and Vijayawada ).
- The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet, provided at the time of the admission test.
Both online & offline tests will constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format. There are 30 questions in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English, as per the syllabus.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at the website www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat.
- Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application.
- The ITSAT Prospectus will be sent to the registered applicants only.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of ₹700 towards the cost.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. The ITSAT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- The completed Application Form in case of physical application & downloaded filled-in application with DD should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to the following address
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor,
Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Admit Card 2019
- The admit cards for ITSAT 2019 entrance exam will be made available online on the official website. The candidates will have to download their respective admit cards and preserve a hard copy for future reference.
- The candidates will be required to furnish the ITSAT admit card and Membership card at the ITSAT exam centre.
- The admit card is an important document to be carefully preserved by the candidate. It is a proof that the candidate has been approved to appear for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website of the institute
- Navigate to “ITSAT 2019” link
- Click on ITSAT 2019 admit card link
- Submit Candidate’s application number as mentioned on the application form
- Candidate’s ITSAT admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates are advised to carefully check all the details mentioned in ITSAT admit card and download the same. Also take a print out of Candidate’s ITSAT 2019 admit card and preserve it for future reference.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates will have to inform the admissions authority within 24 hours of the release of results.
- Candidates will be required to carry their ITSAT 2019 admit card to the exam centre. Failing to produce the admit card at the ITSAT test centre, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the test.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Centres 2019
- The exam centres of ITSAT 2019 will be venues prescribed by IFHE, Hyderabad where the entrance exam will be conducted.
- Candidates will have to mention their preferred ITSAT 2019 exam centres with their respective codes from the list released by the authorities, while filling the application form.
- Since the exam will be conducted in both the modes, the exam centres for both of them will differ.
|Exam States||Exam Center Cities||Codes|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||171|
|Nagpur ( 212 )||212|
|Pune ( 213 )||213|
|New Delhi & NCR||Faridabad||221|
|Delhi - Paschim Vihar||224|
|Delhi - PV 1||225|
|Delhi - Vivek Vihar||226|
|Exam States||Exam Centre Cities||Codes|
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Results 2019
ICFAI is responsible for the release of ITSAT exam results and rank card. The results and rank card will be made available online on the official website of the institute. Candidates will be able to check the same by submitting the required details. To be able to check ITSAT results online, candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the institute
- Navigate to “ITSAT results” link
- Submit the required details
- Candidate’s ITSAT score and rank card will be displayed on the screen
Candidates are advised to carefully check all the details mentioned in ITSAT score card and download the same. Also take a print out of your ITSAT score card and preserve it for future reference.
In case of any discrepancy, candidates will have to inform the admissions authority within 24 hours of the release of results.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Counselling 2019
- Candidates will be admitted into the ICFAI institutes basis their score in the ITSAT written test and an interview round conducted by the admissions authority. Candidates who possess a valid JEE Main / state level or other engineering entrance test score can also appear for the interview round for admissions.
- Applicants those who are offered admission on provisional basis will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination as on or before September. Failing to produce the required documents, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will have to produce the below mentioned documents at the time of interview:
- Class X Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate ( if applicable )
- Passport Size photographs
- ITSAT 2019 Offer Letter
- The interview / counselling process typically commences in the month of June, every year after the ITSAT results are announced in the month of May. The candidates those have the offer letter will have to report to the institution and have to register themselves in the first week of August tentatively. At the time of registration the candidates have to bring the necessary documents.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receipt of completed Application Form|
|Phase 1||17th December, 2018|
|Phase II||25th March, 2019|
|2||Slot booking for online ATIT 2019 by the candidates|
|Phase 1||11th - 22nd December, 2018|
|Phase II||01st - 28th March, 2019|
|3||Online Test will be conducted at about 100 cities all over India|
|Phase 1||27th - 29th December, 2018|
|Phase II||04th - 07th April, 2019|
|4||Offline Test conducted only at IcfaiTech Campus Hyderabad, Telangana State||21st April, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Results|
|Online Test Phase I||31st December, 2018|
|Online Test Phase II||10th April, 2019|
|Offline Test||24th April, 2019|
|6||Reporting to IcfaiTech|
|Orientation Program||15th - 16th July, 2019|
|Registration||17th July, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||18th July, 2019|
R R Dist.
Hyderabad – 501 203.
Phone : 040-23479725 / 040-23479732,
Website : www.ifheindia.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.