Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) B.Ed EntranceExams Date »
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019
The Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) invites admission application from Candidates for the admission of B.Ed program for the academic year 2019
IGNOU Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have at least 50% percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent
- Candidates must trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC / ST / OBC ( Non creamy layer ) / PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will be provided as per the University Rules.
- Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
IGNOU Seats 2019
- The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped learners, as per the Government of India rules, for admission to its various programmes. However, submission of forged certificate under any category shall lead not only to cancellation of admission but also be legally implicated as per Govt. of India rules.
IGNOU Exam Pattern 2019
- Test paper consists of Part A and Part B
- Total Number of Question will be 100
- 1 mark is allocated for each question
- Duration of exam is 2 Hours
- Language of Question will be Both English and Hindi
|Parts||Aspects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Section 1||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|Section 5||Subject Competence ( any one )|
IGNOU Application Form 2019
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University application form is available in the official website www.ignou.ac.in
- The candidates will be required to submit only the filled-in application form with all attested documents as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission Form at the concerned Regional Centre. However, in case of downloaded forms. A fee of [rupee] 1050/- in the form of demand draft payable at the city of concerned Regional Centre may please be submitted along with the application form.
- Duly filled application form are send by post to the following address
Student Evaluation Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Block-12, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi-110068 (INDIA)
IGNOU Admit Card 2019
- University issues Examination Hall Ticket at ignou website only. The Hall ticket must be downloaded from the University Website www.ignou.ac.in and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam.
IGNOU Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission of eligible candidates to B.Ed programme shall be done Regional Centre – wise / State – wise on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test, conducted by IGNOU all over India.
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test is usually held in the month of August every year. Hall tickets are dispatched to appearing candidates ten days before the Entrance Test. In case of non – receipt of Hall Tickets three days before the date of Entrance Test, candidates can download the same from IGNOU website and report to the Examination Centre for appearing in the Entrance Test.
- Result cards for the Entrance tests indicating the qualifying / non qualifying status would be dispatched to all the candidates who appear for the examination
- The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of last date of submission of application along the with original certificates and programme fee.
IGNOU Result 2019
- IGNOU B.Ed 2019 result card will be sent to the all the candidates who have participated in the entrance test by post. candidates will receive a result card that will contain candidates qualifying status
- In case any candidates does not receive the result card, candidates may approach the regional Director, IGNOU of his region
- Those who have Qualifying status will have to submit their programme fee by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU Payable at the city of Regional Centre is situated. The Result is expected to be available with IGNOU Regional Center within 5 weeks from the date of Examination
IGNOU Counselling 2019
- Candidates are requested to submit the following original Documents along with alongwith the offer letter for admission to the concerned Regional Centre only at the time of counseling.
- Documents that are need during counselling are following
- Higher Secondary / Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth, along with Marksheet.
- Original Hall Ticket
- Degree and marksheet of graduation / post-graduation.
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of NCTE Recognized Teaching Programme completed through Face to Face mode.
- Certificate issued by the Institution where the candidate has pursued his / her teacher education programme stating that the institute is recognized for offering the teacher education programme through face to face mode by NCTE, along with a copy of recognition letter issued by NCTE to that institution. If the recognition letter is not available, then the Certificate issued by the institution should contain the details of letter no. and date of recognition to the institution granted by NCTE.
- Original Certificate from the reconized Secondary / Senior Secondary schools to provide facilities for Practical Work including Internship, for per the format enclosed.
- Category certificate, if applicable as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission form..
- Original Experience-cum-Employment certificate ( if applicable ) in a letterhead of a recognised school
- Certificate to provide facilities for B.Ed. practical Work including internship ( Four weeks in B.Ed. First Year and Sixteen weeks in B.Ed. Second Year ) from a Secondary / Higher / Sr. Secondary school
- Affidavit by Student / Parents / Guardian
IGNOU Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of application Form||Last week of June, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||2nd Week of August, 2019|
|3||Issuance Admit Card||3rd week of September, 2019|
|4||Entrance Test||Last Week of September, 2109|
IGNOU Residential Campus Road,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068, India.,
Phone No. : 011- 29532741,
Fax No. : 011- 29532686,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in