Indian Institute of Management AhmedabadExams Date »
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad 2019
Indian Institute of Management invites admission application for Post – graduate Programme in Management ( PGP ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
IIMA Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) / Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) category, this is relaxed to 45% ), of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent. The percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the institution / university from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case of the candidate being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution / university from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the institution / university does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IIMA by dividing the obtained CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant by 100.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. Such a candidate must produce a certificate from the principal / head of the department / registrar / director of the institution / university certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year / is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent ( 45% in case of the candidate belonging to SC / ST / PwD category ) based on latest available grades / marks. Such a candidate, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by 30th June, 2019 from the principal / head of the department / registrar / director of the institution / university ( issued on or before 30th June, 2019 ) stating that they have completed all the requirements ( the result may, however, be awaited ) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. Their admission will be confirmed only when the candidate submits the mark-sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by the principal / head of the department / registrar / director of the institution / university with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of the candidate belonging to SC / ST / PwD category ). It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally admitted, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination held on or before 30th June, 2019 ( including supplementaries, if any ), to be eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Programme ( PGP ) batch 2019 – 21.
IIMA Application Form 2019
Indian Institute of Management application form is available in the official website www.iima.ac.in.
IIMA Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of the candidates for admission to the 2019 – 21 batch of the PGP at IIMA is a two – step process.
- In the first step, candidates are short – listed for Analytical Writing Test ( AWT ) and Personal Interview ( PI ) from among the candidates who have a valid CAT – 2018 score, who have applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Selection at this stage will strictly be based on the shortlisting of the candidates done separately for each category ( General / SC / ST / NC – OBC / PwD ) on the basis of their ‘Final Composite Score’s ( FCS ). The numbers selected in different reservation categories will be in proportions mandated by law.
IIMA Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date of registration for CAT 2018||19th September, 2018|
|2||CAT 2018 Test date||25th November, 2018|
|3||Personal Interview||June / July, 2019|
|4||Campus module start at IIMA||September, 2019|
|5||Studio module starts on||October, 2019|
Indian Institute of Management,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015,
Telephone No. : +91-79-66323456,
Fax : +91-79-26306896,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iima.ac.in.