Indian Institute of Science – IISc Admission 2016
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore – 560 012,
Telephone No : 080 – 22932210, 2706,
Fax No : 080 – 23601413,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iisc.ernet.in.
Indian Institute of Science Bangalroe invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Research Programmes for the session 2016.
IISc Admission Courses 2016
- Research Programs [ Ph D / M Tech ( Research ) ]
- Course Programs [ M Tech / M Des / M.Mgt ]
- PhD Integrated Programs
- External Registration Programs ( Ph.D )
IISc Admission Eligibility 2016
|Sessions and Time||Paper||Institutes|
9.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon
|Afternoon Session |
2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
Reservation for OBC / SC / ST / Person with disability ( PWD ) and Kashmiri – Migrant ( KM ) candidates : As per the Government of India regulations. Grade / Class of qualifying examination is relaxed to a ‘pass class’ for SC / ST candidates.
Scholarships : All the regular students (except M.Mgt students) who join the Institute are eligible for scholarship from CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ MHRD/ AICTE/ DAE (NBHM). Scholarships from many Indian and multinational agencies, and business houses are also available for meritorious students.
IISc 2016 Online Application Form
- Application for all IISc programs mentioned above are available online only.
- Prospective candidates should apply online.
IISc 2016 Application Fees
|No. of Questions|
Payment options :
- Online Payment ( includes Net-banking, Debit Card, Visa / Master Credit Card Payments).
- Offline Payment – SBI Bank branches accept Challan payment across the country.
IISc Admission 2016 Important Dates
|Language of Written Test||English||English||English|
|Test Duration ( MIN )||180||180||180|
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
|Communication Ability & English|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||25||25||25|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25||25|