INDIAN INSTITUTE OF RURAL MANAGEMENT, JAIPUR
(Recognized by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India)
- Ranked A+ among the Top 20 Business Schools of India during the past 5 years
- Ranked 8th among the Best Sectoral Business Schools in India
IIRM is nationally recognized as a Centre of Excellence in Management Training, Research and Education. The institute organizes numerous short-term management training programmes and research studies sponsored by Central/State Governments and the UN/International Agencies. FMS-IIRM is moved with the objective of imparting quality education in management in general and promotion of Rural Management as a scientific discipline in particular. Established in March, 1988 the FMS-IIRM has earned an enviable name and is acclaimed as a business school of repute in India.
Academic Session 2006-2008
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDBM / RM)
A Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in any discipline with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing for the final degree examination in the year 2006 can also apply.
- Spread over 64 acres campus including the Rural & Main City Campus.
- State-of-the-art computing facility with over 100 terminals and latest softwares.
- Computerized Library with more than 35,000 books periodicals & connected to DELNET.
- Hostel with a capacity of over 250 students in addition to the executive hostel facilities.
- Facility & Student Exchange Programmes with leading foreign universities.
- 100% Placement track record assisted by Placement Cell.
All candidates will be required to appear in MAT/XAT/ATMA. Final selection is based on over-all scores obtained by the candidates in any of the above exams followed by Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic Record.
Aspirants are required to apply on prescribed application form obtainable along with Information Bulletin from the Register, FMS-IIRM Campus, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020 on payment of Rs.800/- in cash or Rs.850/- by D.D. (in case of postal request) drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Rural Management” Payable at Jaipur.
Tagore Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020;
IIRM Rural Campus (Phagi), Jaipur-303005,
Office: 0141 – 2395402, 2396648, 2397551, 239763,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,