INDIAN INSTITUTE OF RURAL MANAGEMENTExams Date »
Indian Institute of Rural Management 2018
Indian Institute of Rural Management invites admission application for PGDM and PGDM – RM program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Indian Institute of Rural Management Courses Offered 2018
- Human Resource Management
- Rural Marketing
- International Business Management
- Digital Business Management
PGDM – RM program
- Rural Management
Indian Institute of Rural Management Eligibility 2018
Students seeking admission to PGDM / PGDM – RM at FMS – IRM must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification with no less than 50% marks in aggregate. Final year degree students may also apply. The admission of such candidates, will be provisional until they are declared ‘Passed’, latest by one month after the commencement of the session. If the candidate does not submit the proof of graduation within one month, the admission would be treated as ‘Cancelled’ and in such cases no fee would be refunded. The student would be held responsible for any consequences arising out of such a situation.
Indian Institute of Rural Management Application Form 2018
Indian Institute of Rural Management application form is available in the official website www.iirm.ac.in.
Candidates seeking admission to the institute must apply by submitting the application form. However, the candidates have to register themselves for the entrance exams CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA through the respective official websites.
To apply for admission in the institute, the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps :
- Candidates can obtain the application form by downloading it from the website or through post by sending a demand draft ( DD ).
- DD of ₹ 2050/- should be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Rural Management’, payable at Jaipur.
- Candidates can also obtain the form manually from admission office upon paying an application fee of ₹ 2000/- through cash or DD.
- Attach the documents, as listed below :
- 10th & 10+2 marksheet and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA Registration, Admit Card and Score Card
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Recent coloured photographs of passport size
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Candidate should submit the application form along with supporting documents to the admission office of the institute in person or by post :
Institute of Rural Management,
IIRM Jaipur Campus, Sector – 11, Tagore Path,
Agarwal Farm, Mansarovar,
Jaipur ( Raj. ) – 302020
Indian Institute of Rural Management Selection Procedure 2018
- MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA ( AIMS ) Composite Score
- Writing Aptitude Test Score
- Group Discussion Score
- Personal Interview Score
Indian Institute of Rural Management Important Dates 2018
|CAT||Application Start Date||8th August, 2018|
|Application End Date||19th September, 2018|
|Exam Date||25th November, 2018|
|MAT||Application Start Date||2nd July, 2018|
|Application End Date||24th August, 2018 ( PBT ), 8th September, 2018 ( CBT )|
|Exam Date||2nd September, 2018 ( PBT ), 15th September, 2018 ( CBT )|
|XAT||Application Start Date||16th August, 2017|
|Application End Date||30th November, 2017|
|Exam Date||7th January, 2018|
|ATMA||Application Start Date||28th June, 2018|
|Application End Date||30th July, 2018|
|Exam Date||5th August, 2018|
|CMAT||Application Start Date||20th October, 2017|
|Application End Date||25th December, 2017|
|Exam Date||20th January, 2018|
Indian Institute of Rural Management,
IIRM Jaipur Campus,
Sector – 11, Tagore Path, Agarwal Farm,
Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020, India.,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 141 – 2395402,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iirm.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.