International Mangement Institute 2018
International Mangement Institute invites admission application for PGDM program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
International Mangement Institute Eligibility 2018
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programmes, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad ( recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities ). However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut – off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the programme. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th September, 2018. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
International Mangement Institute Application Form 2018
International Mangement Institute application form is available in the official website www.imi.edu.
- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu.
- Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off – line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit it along with the admission application fee, which is non – refundable.
- Cost of an application form will be 2000/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one of the two – Year Programmes of IMI Delhi. In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for other programmes also then s ( he ) is required to pay 500/- per programme additionally.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 4th December, 2017. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
International Mangement Institute Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different centers all over the country. CAT 2017 would be held on 26th November, 2017 ( Refer CAT Bulletin for further details ).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM programmes.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January, 2016 and not later than 20th January, 2018.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January, 2016 and not later than 20th January, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self – attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The IMI, New Delhi Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
International Mangement Institute Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date to apply for PGDM||30th April, 2018|
International Mangement Institute,
B – 10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent,
New Delhi – 110016 India.,
Telephone No. : 47194100,
Fax: + 91 – 11 – 46012729,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.imi.edu.