International Management Institute 2019Exams Date »
International Management Institute 2019
International Management Institute invites admission application for PGDM program for the academic year 2019.
IMI Admission Courses 2019
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management – PGDM ( HRM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Banking and Financial Services ) – PGDM ( B&FS )
IMI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programs, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad ( recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities ). However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the program.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th September, 2019. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
IMI Admission Application Form 2019
- International Management Institute admission application form will be available at website : www.imi.edu.
- IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit it along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Application form fee for IMI New Delhi’s first programme is ₹ 2200/- . However, if an applicant who has applied to IMI New Delhi also wants to apply for IMI Bhubaneswar and / or IMI Kolkata, she / he can do so with out any extra cost.
- In case someone intends to apply for additional programmes at IMI New Delhi she / he has to pay an additional fee of ₹ 500/- per extra programmes.
- Application form fee for only IMI Bhubaneswar is ₹ 1000/-
- Application form fee for only IMI Kolkata is ₹ 1000/-
- If an applicant wants to apply for both IMI Bhubaneswar and IMI Kolkata only she / he needs to pay ₹ 2000/-
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office.
IMI Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the PGDM Programs at IMI New Delhi is only through CAT and /or GMAT test scores.
- Admission to the PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar is through CAT, GMAT, XAT and CMAT test scores.
- Admission to the PGDM Program at IMI Kolkata is through CAT, GMAT and XAT test scores.
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different centers all over the country. CAT 2018 would be held on 25th November, 2018.
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM programs.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 2017 and not later than 20th January, 2019.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 2017 and not later than 20th January, 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide a self-attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. Candidates appearing for GMAT or no GMAT score while applying can enter numeric `0’ in the GMAT score field and should email their score card immediately after the test to email@example.com. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2018 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI, Delhi will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience, if any. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Essay Writing, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The IMI, Delhi Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
IMI Admission Exam Centres 2019
- Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including :
- Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
IMI Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for online submission of application forms||3rd December, 2018 ( Mid night )|
|2||Display of shortlist for Interview process ( for all|
|First week of February, 2019|
|3||Interviews in Delhi ( for Delhi campus )||February / March, 2019|
|4||Interviews Outstation ( for Delhi campus )||3rd week of February, 2019 to 2nd week
of March, 2019
|5||Interview Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||February – March, 2019|
|6||Display of final results ( for Delhi campus )||2nd week of April, 2019|
|7||Commencement of Program ( for all campuses )||Last week of June, 2019
International Mangement Institute,
B – 10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent,
New Delhi – 110016 India.,
Telephone No. : 47194100,
Fax: + 91 – 11 – 46012729,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.imi.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.