INTERNATIONAL MANGEMENT INSTITUTE
XIV TWO YEAR FULL-TIME PGPM 2006-2008
(Approved by AICTE & Recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU)
TWO YEAR FULL-TIME PGP IN HRM
(Programme will be launched only after AICTE approved)
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 system recognized by AIU. Candidates appearing in the final examination of the Bachelor’s degree ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE provided they complete all the formalities for their examinations before June 30, 2006 and furnish proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30,2006.
Selection will be based on:
- Applicant’s performance in the CAT
- Group Discussion
Personal Interview (IMI uses CAT for short listing candidates for its two year full-time PGPM. IITM have no role in either the selection process or in the conduct of the programme).
IMI brochure and application form can be acquired:
- By cash payment of Rs.300.00 at IMI.
- By post (enclosing demand draft for Rs.300.00 drawn in favor of IMI payable at Delhi)
- By downloading from www.imi.edu.
On-line application through www.imi.edu. IMI application form and brochure can also be acquired from:
1) Career Launcher;
2) IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.;
3) PT Education and Training Services Ltd.,
Indian Bank & State Bank of India (Select Branches). The candidates can also apply for two year full-time PGP in Human Resource Management at no extra cost.
- By payment of Rs.800.00 by demand draft in favor of IMI payable at Delhi or by cash at IMI.
Applicants who have downloaded the form www.imi.edu have to enclose a demand draft or Rs.1100.00 drawn in favor of IMI payable at Delhi or by cash at IMI.
- Applicants who apply on-line need to make payment of Rs.1100.00 by credit card.
IMI at a glance
IMI, India’s first corporate – sponsored B-school with 25 years of excellence in Management Education and ranked in the top 10 B-Schools in the country. (OUTLOOK CFORE 2005 survey)
- 100% placement in reputed organizations, details in the brochure.
- 36 permanent internationally acclaimed faculty.
- International collaborations with leading B-Schools.
State of the art Infrastructure, wi-fi campus, Multimedia class rooms, lush green and environment friendly campus.
Last date for Sale/Receipt of Completed Application form at IMI: December 05, 2005.
For details contact, The Admissions Office:
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
B-10, Qutab Institutional area,
Tara Crescent, New Delhi-110 016.
Tel: 2652 8277, also 2696 1437, 2696 3519, Extn: 3331,
Fax: 2686 75 39