ITM BUSINESS SCHOOL 2019Exams Date »
ITM Business School 2019
ITM Business School invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PGDM program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ITM Business School Eligibility 2019
- Minimum eligibility for application to the ITM PGDM programs is a Bachelors Degree from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Final year students may also apply. In addition, candidates must have appeared for one of the following MBA Entrance Tests : CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & State CET tests where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines.
ITM Business School Application Form 2019
ITM Business School application form is available in the official website www.itm.edu.
- This application form is to be filled out in its entirety. The information you provide in this application form is a very important part of the admissions process and therefore accurate and complete answers to the questions are required
- Any admission granted on the basis of false information will be cancelled
- An application processing fee of ₹ 1000/- is to be submitted along with filled application form by Demand Draft / Pay order in favor of “Institute for Technology and Management”, payable at Mumbai. The processing fee is non – refundable
- The form serial number, applicant name, and email id should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft / Pay order. Please do not staple the Demand Draft / Pay order Please read the Instructions before applying to the program
ITM Business School Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is based on overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Group Discussion & Personal Interviews
- Short – listed candidates will be called to attend the GDPI Process through the course of several selection rounds. Call – letters for the GDPI Process are sent through courier / post and e – mail
- The selection criteria for final admission are based on multiple factors :
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores
- Work experience, in terms of job content & organization
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- GDPI performance ( applicable for final admissions only )
- A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for GDPI and offered final admission
ITM Business School Important Dates 2019
|1||CMAT Application Start Date||1st November, 2018|
|2||CMAT Application End Date||30th November, 2018|
|3||CMAT Exam Date||28th January, 2019|
ITM Business School,
25 / 26, Institutional Area,
Sector 4, Kharghar ( E ),
Navi, Mumbai 410210,
Telephone No. : 022 3383 5500,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.itm.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.